What's new

Rebellious officers move to end Indian hegemony in Bangladesh

No all i am saying is Bangladesh is hella poor and india is poor, not hella poor. Thats all.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

any source to back that claim?

Did you provided the source for 230 million hungry Indians.

Did you provided the source for 230 million hungry Indians.

Superpower? 230 million Indians go hungry daily - Times Of India

his source is this, I have read the news, it counts the number of malnourished and anemic people. However it follows WHO's standard which might not be applicable in India. As an example -

In terms of vital statistics such as life expectancy at birth, infant mortality and maternal mortality, India fares better than all except one or two of the SSA countries with comparable or lower per capita incomes. So it is puzzling that, according to World Health Organisation (WHO) statistics, it suffers from higher proportion of underweight children than every one of the 48 SSA countries and higher rate of stunting than all but seven of them. Such countries as the Central African Republic, Chad and Lesotho, which have life expectancy at birth of just 48 years compared with India's 65, have lower rates of stunting and underweight.

If you still do not believe the absurdity of these malnutrition numbers, compare Kerala and Senegal. Kerala exhibits vital statistics edging towards those in the developed countries: life expec-tancy of 74 years, infant mortality rate of 12 per 1,000 live births and maternal mortality rate of 95 per 1,00,000 live births. The corresponding figures for Senegal are far worse at 62, 51 and 410, respectively. But nutrition statistics say that Kerala has 25% stunted children compared to 20% of Senegal and 23% underweight children relative to 14.5% of the latter. In Punjab, which has a life expec-tancy of 70 years and is the breadbasket and milk dairy of India, 37% of children are stunted and 25% underweight.

Makes no sense expect for Indian diet, climate and gene pool make people seem malnourished when in reality they are not.

I can't read what that wierdo and creep aazidane is writing because he is on my ignore list but I assume he is saying I am paranoid. That is his usual allegation. Interesting that if I was in fact paranoid so would The Economist, the BNP, The Global Review, several national newspapers and most of the Bangladesh Army.

What makes this aazidane so special? The wierdo stalks me on Facebook and he thinks he is normal. He even uses American slang to make himself sound cool. He is really pathetic. I find him utterly boring now.

You did read his post, didn't ya? You naughty little thief.

dont worry..you are not on munshi's ignore list...coz he is replying exactly to what are saying....
Problem.jpg

i am actually :rofl:

You did read his post, didn't ya? You naughty little thief.

No that freak, weirdo and creep is just too predictable. Thats what happens when you are so shallow. You can be read like a book. Nothing to it when its someone as strange as this aazidane.

Normally i ignore it when people like Munshi spread anti india hatred.

Before you come to any further assumptions about me you should really read my book and see if my arguments are based on emotion or hard facts and evidence.

Before you come to any further assumptions about me you should really read my book and see if my arguments are based on emotion or hard facts and evidence.

Is it the same book whose cover shows Chanakya to be an advisor of Ashoka? :coffee:

Is there any bangladeshi member who is a supporter of Hasina?
Is it not a irony having 3/4 of support for hasina begum .. i have seen none in this forum? I mean How ?

I am sorry, i am new member at PDF. I would like read the Book you were talking about. Could you direct me with a link or something?

Is it the same book whose cover shows Chanakya to be an advisor of Ashoka? :coffee:

But chanakya was advisor of Ashoka's grandfather(Chandragupta) and father(Bindusara).

well it is Munshi.LoL

It is a picture of Kautilya not Ashoka.

Munshi,

Kautilya is another name of Chankya.

How can Chankya advise himself???

I have a Malayalam treatise which is based on the Arthasastra. It has a forward
by Mahakavi Ullur S. Parameswara Iyer. He has written this as the President of
Language Reformation

Committee.

I am referring to some points mentioned by him.

Kautilya is known by several other names viz.
Vishnugupta, Chaanakya, Draamila, and Angula.

In a treatise called Naanaarthaarnava-samkshepa there is mention of a Gotra
Rishi called Kutala. Because Chanakya was in that Gotra he was called Kautalya
which got corrupted as Kautilya. He has also accepted the argument that
Chanakya’s father was Chanaka and

that is how was also called Chaanakya.

He was born in Kancheepuram in Tamil Nad and was a Brahmin with a front tuft.
He migrated to Pataliputra the capital city of the Nandas in search of
employment.

He has quoted among other things from Panchatantra as follows –

“tato dharmashastraani manuaadiini, arthashastraani chaanakyaadini,
kaamashastraani vaatsyayanaadiini”

Mahakavi Ullur further discusses that the author himself has Stated 72 times in
the arthasastra ‘iti kautilyah”. This shows that Kautilya was the author. In
ancient days it was the practice to

use the author’s name when giving his opinion. He has quoted that Patanjali also
called “gonardiiya” says “gonardiiyastvaaha”

while he was commenting on a Panini sutra.

PKRamakrishnan

Are Chanakya and Kautilya the same person?

Probably you should do more research if exposing Chanakya buddhi indians is your bread and butter.

Is there any bangladeshi member who is a supporter of Hasina?
Is it not a irony having 3/4 of support for hasina begum .. i have seen none in this forum? I mean How ?

Just wait for 2014-2015 and everyone will become Shaikh Hasina's admirer here. :lol: :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom