What's new

Rebellious officers move to end Indian hegemony in Bangladesh

If we want to be islamists, we will be. India has no right or anyone in that matter to tell us what to become or not to become.
Thats a fantastic reply bro. Thank you very much for this post...

Bangladesh is land of Islamists, Moderates, seculars, hindus, tribes. We lived in harmony through ages. We will do so in future...

People who generally laugh at their own words and rolling on the floor are generally dyslexic or retarded. So which one are you?. I have never claimed pilkhana was a total complete raw job, i have always kept the possibility that it may have been an inside job. Yes Indian raw does have a big influence in Bangladesh, it has been proven through various articles here and credible ones. Even our prime minister called delhi first when she heard about the coup. So yes, it is not a conspiracy but a fact.

After reading the last part of your post, I can only roll on the floor laughing, :rofl:
As for the first part, who cares what an internet fanboy thinks or says about me?
Anyways I am out of this discussion as it is getting off topic big time.

On topic: Well it is sad seeing BD going Pakistan's way. Atleast Pakistan can say that after wot gets over their economy will bounce back. But I am afraid that your wot on India will never end as India is here to stay. :chilli:

i know a chatraleague activist who worked as central social welfare secretary of Chhatra league! Normally i ignore it when people like Munshi spread anti india hatred. But some days ago, that league activist was telling me that his home town is in Chapainawabganj, near border. And situation is very bad in bangladesh right now. Everyday huge amount of oil is smuggled to india through his town which is bought by our tax... And this is not possible without Hasina's permission....

i could see the hatred for his own party in his eyes.... Your country is in danger bro.

It is amusing to see how the blame everything in BD goes straight to the PM's desk.

Surely they must be people in between. Smuggling along international borders is common the world over. Even at the height of the embargo on saddam's Iraq oil was being sold on the sly.

Not that I could care less who the PM of BD is or does but to blame a PM for the doings of local admistration seems funny.Going by this anology it must be the Hasina who ' permits' cows to be smuggled into BD as well ?

A ' Oil for Cow' arragngement ?

Pilkhana was carried out to topple Hasina Govt, no sane person would stage a bloody massacre after coming to the power by huge public mandate. Point to be noted, Khaleda didnt appear to media for three days after pilkhana.

After reading the last part of your post, I can only roll on the floor laughing, :rofl:
As for the first part, who cares what an internet fanboy thinks or says about me?
Anyways I am out of this discussion as it is getting off topic big time.

On topic: Well it is sad seeing BD going Pakistan's way. Atleast Pakistan can say that after wot gets over their economy will bounce back. But I am afraid that your wot on India will never end as India is here to stay. :chilli:

Thank you for your concerns, Indian.

zizou, You need to study the outcome of pilkhana massacre if you want to understand the motive behind it! What was the outcome actually? 70 officers died! So their place was replaced by 70 new officers. And they all were pro-league! Why was this necessary ? To prevent any coup from anti india element! Simple math bro.

Thank you for your concerns, Indian.

You may call it 'Brown man's burden'!
images

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

zizou, You need to study the outcome of pilkhana massacre if you want to understand the motive behind it! What was the outcome actually? 70 officers died! So their place was replaced by 70 new officers. And they all were pro-league! Why was this necessary ? To prevent any coup from anti india element! Simple math bro.

lol they just won't pick up a random dalal from street of dhaka and make him a Brigadier, army follows a hierarchy.

Makes sense but awami league cant be that blood thirsty can it?

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

You may call it 'Brown man's burden'!
images

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

lol they just won't pick up a random dalal from street of dhaka and make him a Brigadier, army follows a hierarchy.

But you can certainly become a brigadier from Lt. Colonel over a span of 6 months if the correct party comes to power.

Pilkhana was carried out to topple Hasina Govt, no sane person would stage a bloody massacre after coming to the power by huge public mandate. Point to be noted, Khaleda didnt appear to media for three days after pilkhana.

None of them are, fanboys just picks the version that suits their idols.
Actual truth was rather complicated though.

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

But you can certainly become a brigadier from Lt. Colonel over a span of 6 months if the correct party comes to power.

Is there any report that they killed BNP affiliated officers only and spared the awamis? Are all Lt Col awami gundas?

It is natural for a leader of the of the opposition to go in a safe house after such an event in a politically unstable country like Bangladesh.

None of them are, fanboys just picks the version that suits their idols.
Actual truth was rather complicated though.
obama also does this .. Everyone picks their version which suits their goal. Our job is to establish it, either by logic or Goebbles way!

Is there any report that they killed BNP affiliated officers only and spared the awamis? Are all Lt Col awami gundas?

pro Bangladeshi or anti india doesn't mean BNP supporter! Most of them are promoted during BNP era. So mostly they are not pro-league! I still mourn the death of Gulzaar the man who broke the back bone of Islamic terrorists in Bangladesh.
Colonel Gulzar Uddin Ahmed - The Legend Of Bangladesh. |

It is natural for a leader of the of the opposition to go in a safe house after such an event in a politically unstable country like Bangladesh.

It's pretty unnatural for a funtional democracy :/

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

pro Bangladeshi or anti india doesn't mean BNP supporter! Most of them are promoted during BNP era. So mostly they are not pro-league! I still mourn the death of Gulzaar the man who broke the back bone of Islamic terrorists in Bangladesh.
Colonel Gulzar Uddin Ahmed - The Legend Of Bangladesh. |

Once again the immidiate ranks below those slain officers will also be promoted during BNP era.

Another conspiracy, some more people will get arrested, some more careers will be ruined.
Why not wait till next election and vote BNP( or whoever you want)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom