What's new

Rebellious officers move to end Indian hegemony in Bangladesh

I am surprised how in every conspiracy laced Indian backed rebellion,women and children get raped!! I mean just for the sake of discussion, this did happen, the so called Indian commandos are invading a military compound. With men trained to fight!! How in the bloody hell do they find time to rape women and children???

Did they fcukin called a cease fire mid fight to go rape??? Man such delusion!!!!

Can Bangladesh forget Pilkhana massacre?
"The government clearly knows that the RAW was fully involved in mutiny of Bangladesh force but deliberately avoided arresting those officials who are sitting in the helm of affairs and running the business. According to the “descalling.blogspot.com”, the RAW pumped in about Rs. 60 crore for the entire operation. About 15 foreign gunmen were hired for the execution of the army officers. The RAW operatives and their Bangladeshi assets responsible for handling finances met at the International Club in the Gulshan suburb of Dhaka early in January, soon after Sheikh Hasina became PM. In that meeting the younger brother of Sohel Taj, the Deputy Home Minister, was also present. Both the organisers and the providers of the hired killers, which included a number of Indians and a Russian under-world boss by the name of Lazar Shybazan, met at the Hotel Bab-Al-Shams in Dubai on or just before the 19th. There they finalised the operational plan for the hired killers and their payment arrangements. In the end I will ask Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajid that whether she is going to satisfy questions of the Bangladeshi’s daughters or would through her tears mercilessly in the lap of RAW for her power and authority?"

Extract from the article "Can Bangladesh forget Pilkhana Massacre" By Zaheerul Hassan.

lol trust me internation club in gulshan in no place to do a meeting of such calibre, only poor foreigners go there and sometimes we'd pick up booze from that club when everything was closed nearby.

Can Bangladesh forget Pilkhana massacre?
"The government clearly knows that the RAW was fully involved in mutiny of Bangladesh force but deliberately avoided arresting those officials who are sitting in the helm of affairs and running the business. According to the “descalling.blogspot.com”, the RAW pumped in about Rs. 60 crore for the entire operation. About 15 foreign gunmen were hired for the execution of the army officers. The RAW operatives and their Bangladeshi assets responsible for handling finances met at the International Club in the Gulshan suburb of Dhaka early in January, soon after Sheikh Hasina became PM. In that meeting the younger brother of Sohel Taj, the Deputy Home Minister, was also present. Both the organisers and the providers of the hired killers, which included a number of Indians and a Russian under-world boss by the name of Lazar Shybazan, met at the Hotel Bab-Al-Shams in Dubai on or just before the 19th. There they finalised the operational plan for the hired killers and their payment arrangements. In the end I will ask Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajid that whether she is going to satisfy questions of the Bangladeshi’s daughters or would through her tears mercilessly in the lap of RAW for her power and authority?"

Extract from the article "Can Bangladesh forget Pilkhana Massacre" By Zaheerul Hassan.

I wonder if the author got an answer to the part underlined above ?

I am surprised how in every conspiracy laced Indian backed rebellion,women and children get raped!! I mean just for the sake of discussion, this did happen, the so called Indian commandos are invading a military compound. With men trained to fight!! How in the bloody hell do they find time to rape women and children???

Did they fcukin called a cease fire mid fight to go rape??? Man such delusion!!!!

i personally know few rape victims from that massacre. Basically all the soliders of bdr in pilkhana went rogue, raping and looting was a common practice in that time.

munshi is extremely paranoid. he is a reputed conspiracy theorist in bangladesh. i wanna hear what he has to say about the kennedy assacination.

Munshi bahi wrote about RAW activities in Bangladesh which had and recently been proven even by indian own admission. That is indian intel aka RAW provided Awami regime intel on so called "coup".

Looks like it is you along with few other shady charactesr get paranoid when RAW activity get exposed. When it comes to RAW your credential is as good as any indians.

bangaldeshi military is new and not as professional as Indian or Pakistani, thats one reason for coup within military which hasnt occurred before in either pakistan or india

Munshi bahi wrote about RAW activities in Bangladesh which had and recently been proven even by indian own admission. That is indian intel aka RAW provided Awami regime intel on so called "coup".

Looks like it is you along with few other shady charactesr get paranoid when RAW activity get exposed. When it comes to RAW your credential is as good as any indians.

we get it its a raw conspiracy, the dude comes every other day with the same aritcle with changed words.

munshi is extremely paranoid. he is a reputed conspiracy theorist in bangladesh. i wanna hear what he has to say about the kennedy assacination.

i know a chatraleague activist who worked as central social welfare secretary of Chhatra league! Normally i ignore it when people like Munshi spread anti india hatred. But some days ago, that league activist was telling me that his home town is in Chapainawabganj, near border. And situation is very bad in bangladesh right now. Everyday huge amount of oil is smuggled to india through his town which is bought by our tax... And this is not possible without Hasina's permission....

i could see the hatred for his own party in his eyes.... Your country is in danger bro.

bangaldeshi military is new and not as professional as Indian or Pakistani, thats one reason for coup within military which hasnt occurred before in either pakistan or india

BD military used to be more professional when it started out with Made in Pakistan and, later on after independence, Made in USSR officers. Nowadays they're all wimps with a very few mullahs to add some flavor. :lol:

we get it its a raw conspiracy, the dude comes every other day with the same aritcle with changed words.

its not same article but different one. Given RAW infiltration at every level of govt and establishments few articles are not enough to describe or discuss the issue. Infact these articles are few and far between. Perhaps, you need to get a graspe of the real situation on what is going on in Bangladesh. just came back from Bangladesh 2 days ago, I have seen first hand.

i know a chatraleague activist who worked as central social welfare secretary of Chhatra league! Normally i ignore it when people like Munshi spread anti india hatred. But some days ago, that league activist was telling me that his home town is in Chapainawabganj, near border. And situation is very bad in bangladesh right now. Everyday huge amount of oil is smuggled to india through his town which is bought by our tax... And this is not possible without Hasina's permission....

i could see the hatred for his own party in his eyes.... Your country is in danger bro.

Money talks. If India wants to do it, they do possess the financial ability to buy allegiance of BNP netas as well. But I'm not too sure if Indian gov will waste money and time on getting such small amounts of oil. It doesn't sound realistic.

Money talks. If India wants to do it, they do possess the financial ability to buy allegiance of BNP netas as well. But I'm not too sure if Indian gov will waste money and time on getting such small amounts of oil. It doesn't sound realistic.
You want to see india as a super power!!! You must have started to grin after reading munshi's post. After all, your dream is coming true...

You want to see india as a super power!!! You must have started to grin after reading munshi's post. After all, your dream is coming true...

india is going bust soon, its economy is as bad as the american one with it's debt. but in this case the indians have 230 million going hungry.

So we are now smuggling oil out of BD. Sweet! All hail Pranab Da! \m/

So we are now smuggling oil out of BD. Sweet! All hail Pranab Da! \m/

maybe making up for shortages from iran..could be...:D

why waste valuable dollars when we can smuggle in free of cost...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom