What's new

Rebellious officers move to end Indian hegemony in Bangladesh

Our economic prosperity lies not with cooperation with India but not becoming their slaves.

I agree with you. No one is telling you to become slaves of anyone.

But how about looking for INTERNAL flaws in your country? Instead of percieving everything negative related to India, how about 1 thread regarding cooperation with us? I dont even remember reading 1 single thread about anything positive in BD defence section.
Even Pakistani posters are far better than this.

Its a democracy after all, if we are insecure then we are insecure that fact of the matter is majority of the country does not like India. So we would like to keep it that way...insecure or not.....its a democracy after all.

So vote in anti India governments. Simple, isn't it?

So vote in anti India governments. Simple, isn't it?

yes we shall. But India plays a major part, last election was totally rigged and BAL was clearly sponcered by the Indian government.

Its a democracy after all, if we are insecure then we are insecure that fact of the matter is majority of the country does not like India. So we would like to keep it that way...insecure or not.....its a democracy after all.

Its one thing to be insecure.. and another to be obsessed with delusions and fantasy

yes we shall. But India plays a major part, last election was totally rigged and BAL was clearly sponcered by the Indian government.

Yeh I know, it is very easy to say Elections were Rigged.

Well, we look after our interests and you look after yours. Fair, isn't it?

BTW, I have no reason to believe that this "totally rigged" thingy is not just "sour grapes" from the Jamaati types.

We hate them as much as they do. We actually have contempt for the "ungrateful wretches".

Yeh I know, it is very easy to say Elections were Rigged.

I don't know why Indians defend our past election more than Bangladeshis, I havent met many bangladeshis that says the last election wasn't rigged.

Only fool can trust these things. Why it always happen that conspiracy theory follows Islamists??? Islamization of Bengali culture is not good. Bengalese are one of the most intellectual ppl in Indian subcontinent, I feel very sorry to see a Bengali being Paranoid and stupid.

Being Muslim is not bad but Being Islamist is not good for a Bengali. Hope my bengali brother Munshi will understand it.

How you are differencing between a Muslim and Islamist ?

If we want to be islamists, we will be. India has no right or anyone in that matter to tell us what to become or not to become.

I don't know why Indians defend our past election more than Bangladeshis, I havent met many bangladeshis that says the last election wasn't rigged.

I am not defending your past election, but just saying that instead of providing some valid source, you are easily saying they were rigged.

I must also felt the same way, if I would have been Jamaati.

I am not defending your past election, but just saying that instead of providing some valid source, you are easily saying they were rigged.

I must also felt the same way, if I would have been Jamaati.

thing is brother, i cant stand jamaat.

your post doesnt make sense, please explain. If you can't, then please depart.

Apart from the emotional outbursts like the above I havent seen any logical and constructive debate here by people like you. Except for blaming everything on RAW and company, why cant it be that Pilkhana was an inside job?
Why is it not possible that BD people ACTUALLY ELECTED AL in the last elections?
Even by your standard, how wold you explain this thread?
Indian commandos? Seriously? :rofl:
As I have said already,
this is delusional and insane fanboyism, nothing else.

Apart from the emotional outbursts like the above I havent seen any logical and constructive debate here by people like you. Except for blaming everything on RAW and company, why cant it be that Pilkhana was an inside job?
Why is it not possible that BD people ACTUALLY ELECTED AL in the last elections?
Even by your standard, how wold you explain this thread?
Indian commandos? Seriously? :rofl:
As I have said already,
this is delusional and insane fanboyism, nothing else.

People who generally laugh at their own words and rolling on the floor are generally dyslexic or retarded. So which one are you?. I have never claimed pilkhana was a total complete raw job, i have always kept the possibility that it may have been an inside job. Yes Indian raw does have a big influence in Bangladesh, it has been proven through various articles here and credible ones. Even our prime minister called delhi first when she heard about the coup. So yes, it is not a conspiracy but a fact.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom