What's new

Reasons for terrorism in India

^^ You people are interested in 'sources' rather than truth or reality? Come out from denial....

Oooh i understand that why do you accept each and every thing of Uncle sam. Good for you..

We dont accept each and evrything of uncle sam ! Hell, we even said no to thier F35 !

Would you believe a Indian source on Pakistani terrorism ??

Yes, we will as long as it is unbiased. Well, if there is something wrong in the article then you should respond to that instead of throwing the article, else you should not post for the sake of posting.

Lol.. Hindu extremism, 100's of insurgencies, Hindu extremists parties (BJP etc) ..

What's new in this article that some are getting excited about? I have seen such display of stupidity numerous times before in Pakistani media and honestly we can not blame them, it has to do with psyche..

No defense no argument.. such articles deserve a good LOL and an advise to author to write an article on Terrorism in Pakistan.. Oh, sorry am I getting rude here, ok ok.. it's not terrorism it's "Holy Jihad" to liberate Pakistanis from all the sufferings.. but unfortunately some use suicide vests in their liberation attempt..

^^ You people are interested in 'sources' rather than truth or reality? Come out from denial....

Oooh i understand that why do you accept each and every thing of Uncle sam. Good for you..

just because someone got kicked from uncle sam, they should not forget the ehsaan uncle sam did on them for last 60yrs....a lot of things were said and thought about indians for last 50yrs....everything has changed now....you will see much better change in next 20yrs....

Yes, we will as long as it is unbiased. Well, if there is something wrong in the article then you should respond to that instead of throwing the article, else you should not post for the sake of posting.

And what exactly is an unbiased source? I am curious.

First of all my intentions were not to hurt some ones feelings when i was posting the article rather was curious of the situation depicted by the writer.thought some indians would shed light over what was right or wrong in he article.perhaps the writer has exaggerated a bit however he did mention some of the things which one cannot deny.Can some one of you clear up the things mention in the passage as quoted under?

The left-wing extremist groups that have engaged in terrorist activity include the People’s Guerrilla Army (PGA), People’s War Group (PWG), Maoist Communist Centre (MCC), Communist Party of India (Maoist) and Communist Party of India (Janashakti). The separatists groups are engaged in northeast India, Punjab and the Indian held Kashmir (IHK). In Assam, there are at least 35 known separatist groups. In Manipur, there is the People’s Liberation Army. In Meghalaya, there is the People’s Liberation Front of Meghalaya. Nagaland has at least three known insurgent entities; Punjab has 12; Tripura has 30; and Mizoram has 2. Then there is the Arunachal Dragon Force (ADF) in Arunachal Pradesh.
Apart from these, a new source of terrorism involving a radical Hindu fringe is also emerging in India; there is no doubt that hate against the Muslim minority in India has led to this type of terrorism. The Hindu extremist parties, including Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) and Bajrang Dal, want the ‘majoritarian transformation’ of India, whereby the primacy of just one community (Hindu) can be asserted over all the others. In other words, it was this agenda of extremist Hindus, which allowed them to engage in violent activities. They want India to be a full-fledged Hindu state with the superiority of Hindus over other communities. For this purpose, they usually employ three techniques: Banish all minorities out of India; or force them to convert into Hinduism; and if they do not accept these two conditions, then kill them to purge Bharat of the people other than the Hindus. Thus, all the dedicated Hindus are following these lines. In Assam, there is an ongoing campaign to label all the Bengali speaking people as ‘foreigners’ in order to throw them out of India. Similarly, the movement of forced conversion to Hinduism is going on in different states such as Gujarat, Orissa and Karnataka. For instance, recently Hindus forced the people of Orissa and Karnataka to either convert to Hinduism or leave the Indian States. The third tactic of killing the minorities in case of dissent to the two other techniques is going on. Hindus from time to time had arranged the massacre of Muslims and Christians in different states. Since 1993, the Bajrang Dal cadre has been involved in bomb making; they were arrested in Madhya Pradesh in the same year and now there are cases from as far as Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra. Bal Thackeray, in the group’s weekly magazine named Prabodhan, wrote: “The Hindus should defend themselves from Islamist attacks by forming their own squads of suicide bombers.”

In addition, the Naxal violence is escalating with each passing day. More than 5,000 people have died in Maoist-related violence since 2005. The Naxal/Maoist challenge has become so serious that Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh described the menace as “the single most serious internal security threat to the unity of the country.” Of the 600-odd administrative districts, nearly one-third were in the grip of Maoists. West Bengal, Orissa, Karnataka, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh and even Maharashtra together constitute what is known as the Red Corridor. The writ of the armed guerrillas runs in large parts of these states, especially in the remote forests and very poor rural areas. Therefore, the rise in the Naxal violence is a clear indication of the growing sense of alienation and oppression that has left a large section of the rural population systematically marginalised. Poverty, lack of land reforms, caste discrimination and oppression, and injustice have led the poor tribals to go berserk against the powers that be

I have already cleared some of the facts(so called) that was wrong in my previous post... However I find my self unable to clear all of the wrong data and statements given here.. its simply not possible to explain each and every line because most of them are fake and explanation would require like writing a thesis or something....
You call that a "bit of exaggeration" i call it blabbering senselessly of a topic of which the person is next to "alien" if not an alien...
REGARDS

Khalistan movement long since been dead

North East insurgencies have since become mild especially since ULFA has announced peace talks with Delhi, all we need to do is demarcate the sister states borders and give the indigenous people there more rights, which is why i propose that parliament pass a universal civil rights bills so there are not ethnic inequalities had one like that been passed after independence most of these insurgencies would not even exist

the only real threat we face is from Naxalites but all we have to do is develop those areas especially the tribal areas home to the Adivasis and give them some kind of compensation since we exploit they're land for natural resources while they still live in dirt poverty

development + civil rights/more rights is are the 2 bullets needed to kill these insurgencies

however then there is the ISI supported insurgency in Kashmir but most of that fighting is done by foreign militant groups whose members are not even Kashmiris, now its turned into moderate protests and at the worst turns into stone pelting at police and the only part of Kashmir that experiences these kinds of problems in the valley which was home to some several hundred thousand Kashmiri pandits Buddhists and Sikhs who were either killed or had to leave once when the insurgency began

Reading that article really paints a very bleak picture of the security situation in India. Only those Pakistanis who travel to India know the real picture. Those that have no means to visit India will really believe in this shyteload of pure dump!!

Do people who read this really believe this 'load'?

ps: I wouldnt be surprised if they did, considering the support for Mr. Valentine Qadri from surprising quarters of Pakistani society.

Forget an Indian unbiased article; are you even ready to accept that Pak army and ISI masterminded Mumbai attack and that Kasab is Pakistani ??? So far all we had was denial after denial !

Back
Top Bottom