What's new

REARMING of JAPAN

for last 100 years your two masters U.S and the smaller one Japan waged the most wars and invaded most countries````i'm really loving those maids capability of understanding things
Japan already apologized to the Philippines, stupid. :argh:

They even paid war damages, that was how Manila was immediately rebuilt. They’re actually giving scholarships, donations, investments and maritime to us.

DUH... That's what every country do. I mean seriously. Its like saying the sky is blue. Just read History its nothing more than a chronicles of Backstabber.

Like or Not China will still going to own a portion of Spratly Islands. I said this time & again the US will not support a country territorial dispute. That's like saying US is like a hound that can be unleashed whenever you please.
China speaks with fork tongue, whatever statements they utter does not hold any truth. They think war would scare neighbors. Why do you think China avoiding having Spratly issue going to the international court? probably because China's claims have no merit to the international law. :P

Japan already apologized to the Philippines, stupid. :argh:

They even paid war damages, that was how Manila was immediately rebuilt. They’re actually giving scholarships, donations, investments and maritime to us.

good for you, dont worry we will 'apologise' and pay you some after we 'bomed' you and 'stole' some islands from you

China speaks with fork tongue, whatever statements they utter does not hold any truth. They think war would scare neighbors. Why do you think China avoiding having Spratly issue going to the international court? probably because China's claims have no merit to the international law. :P

What politicians does not speak with "Fork Tongue" anyway? China won't go to war trust me, especially if the war is just for a rock formation on a sea.

Let's be realistic China already laid claim on some the islands & they're going to get some of the Islands regardless of what everyone going to say or do. Brunei & Malaysia already cut a deal with China so Philippines & Vietnam should look for a compromise rather than badmouthing a country or talking about war when you know you won't have a chance of winning. Losing some of your claim is a lot better than losing all of it. I don't like this anymore than you do, but a compromise between nations is a lot better than war.

What politicians does not speak with "Fork Tongue" anyway? China won't go to war trust me, especially if the war is just for a rock formation on a sea.

Let's be realistic China already laid claim on some the islands & they're going to get some of the Islands regardless of what everyone going to say or do. Brunei & Malaysia already cut a deal with China so Philippines & Vietnam should look for a compromise rather than badmouthing a country or talking about war when you know you won't have a chance of winning. Losing some of your claim is a lot better than losing all of it. I don't like this anymore than you do, but a compromise between nations is a lot better than war.

OK thats nice we want international ruling china can't win on that its only china who bad mouth others because they trying to make people to fight them thinking they can win easily the arrogance of this fools

OK thats nice we want international ruling china can't win on that its only china who bad mouth others because they trying to make people to fight them thinking they can win easily the arrogance of this fools

I hate to be the Grammar Nazi, but you english is... Not good.

Chinese Forumer is not China mouthpiece so take their word by a grain of salt. China can win easily. Thankfully though it won't lead to war.

Chinese Forumer is not China mouthpiece so take their word by a grain of salt. China can win easily. Thankfully though it won't lead to war.
@Zero_wing: your english is good, just pls use more comma and point to make your points more understandable. @Reashot Xigwin: we will never give up, if you think Indonesia can give up, pls feel free to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zero_wing: your english is good, just pls use more comma and point to make your points more understandable. @Reashot Xigwin: we will never give up, if you think Indonesia can give up, pls feel free to do so.

Point is that china is just trying to get under our skins

Hey i hate them too but thanks bro

What you call "giving up" I called it being Pragmatic. Better to lose some islands than all of them.

What you call "giving up" I called it being Pragmatic. Better to lose some islands than all of them.

You mean like a robber demands that you give all of your properties and you agree to give just half? As I said previously, if anyone wants to do, pls feel free and do on their own decision.

As for us Vietnam, we will fight the robber until they flee or fell dead. After that we will build monument and name street and school to remember our fighters. If you have a chance to visit Vietnam, you will discover a lot of places and monuments with names of our heros in the long history of Vietnam.

As for some Chinese warmongers in Beijing or elsewhere, we will reserve some nice places today.

China better hope the Japanese don't militarize their country. America is restraining Japan. If America is not there to hold Japan back Japanese war ships might have already destroyed the Chinese Navy. Japan does not do "little wars" like China. They go all in or not at all. Objective being the total destruction of their enemies. China over reached and showed their hand to early. Now Japan is quietly building up their military. Japan is also helping other Asian countries with their military capabilities. Japan will arm Asian countries against China, the Japanese are in the process of lifting the ban on export of military equipment. Modifying Article 9. The Japanese are quietly preparing for war. If war starts the Chinese will fight on multiple fronts.
Tell us more about this wet dream of yours.

You mean like a robber demands that you give all of your properties and you agree to give just half? As I said previously, if anyone wants to do, pls feel free and do on their own decision.

As for us Vietnam, we will fight the robber until they flee or fell dead. After that we will build monument and name street and school to remember our fighters. If you have a chance to visit Vietnam, you will discover a lot of places and monuments with names of our heros in the long history of Vietnam.

As for some Chinese warmongers in Beijing or elsewhere, we will reserve some nice places today.

If that robber have nukes, 10 times your army, political & economical power that almost rival that of current super power then yes. Beside by counting the territory you have Vietnam already have an advantages, although you'll probably going have to give a couple of resources rich island in your country possession in order to placate China.

All I'm asking is for a compromise, but if your willing to let your countrymen die when diplomacy could prevail then lets hope everyone death will be quick & painless. If you think you have a "lot" of monuments for your fallen heroes, then you never went to Indonesia.

@Reashot Xigwin
If you haven´t noticed, Vietnam and China fought 17 times against each other in the history. We are not afraid of the 18. About nuclear weapons: China has a nuke policy, that states

"China undertakes not to use or threaten to use nuclear weapons against non-nuclear-weapon States or nuclear-weapon-free zones at any time or under any circumstances."[23] wiki

The US is larger in size, its army is much more mighty than Vietnam. Do you know why they lost the war?
The Vietnamese told the Americans: we are not going to lose this war unless you were unwilling to fight for 1,000 years!

Vietnam policy is seeking a peaceful solution and it will not start a war. However, if anyone wants a war, they can get it, we will never give up our territory.

Reashot Xigwin is just another 50cent false flagger, all of his comments abt VN-Phil is just worth as toilet papaer:coffee:

Remember Khmer tiger with his false flags of US-Thailand-China-Pakistan-India etc ??

Back
Top Bottom