What's new

Really? CIA agents killed by China military for catching Snowden in H.K

I think all our Chinese members are spending their time here on the forum purely out of interests.
You dont need to enroll as a member to read all postings. Sensitive words can be sieved through via software. Nonetheless, how many postings are classified leaks that are worthy of our Agencies attention?

That is true. This forum does not directly serve any country's national interests, nor does it disrupt national security. But one thing for sure, had there really been professional spies, they would never appear as Chinese.

That is true. This forum does not directly serve any country's national interests, nor does it disrupt national security. But one thing for sure, had there really been professional spies, they would never appear as Chinese.

you have been watching too many 007!

I hope the indian government believes you

you have been watching too many 007!

I hope the indian government believes you

007 is children's flick.

On topic:

China’s nationalists, thrilled by revelations made by whistleblower Edward Snowden, attacked the country’s liberals and “advocates of western values” on Thursday, accusing them of posing a greater threat to China’s national security than Snowden does to the US.

Zhang Hongliang, a professor at Minzu University of China known for his hawkish views, compared China’s so-called “public intellectuals” to “traitors”.

Nationalist microblogger Wu Danhong , who posts on Weibo under the alias Wu Fatian, echoed Zhang by accusing liberals and pro-American opinion leaders, of “losing their voices” about the Snowden revelations.

The claim might not hold water since Edward Snowden has become a trending topic on Weibo and was widely discussed by net users, liberals and conservatives alike. Many have hailed Snowden as a hero.

“China has its own share of NSAs and spies,” one blogger wrote, “But when will we have our own Edward Snowden?"

007 is children's flick.

So stop watching it

On topic:

.....The claim might not hold water since Edward Snowden has become a trending topic on Weibo and was widely discussed by net users, liberals and conservatives alike. Many have hailed Snowden as a hero.

“China has its own share of NSAs and spies,” one blogger wrote, “But when will we have our own Edward Snowden?"

what has made the snowden's case more sensational than ever is Obama's claim that their people are not scrutinised just days before snowden's expose and the american suckers are always presenting themselves as the helpless victims !

so what is your point?

So stop watching it

I did it long ago.

what has made the snowden's case more sensational than ever is Obama's claim that their people are not scrutinised just days before snowden's expose and the american suckers are always presenting themselves as the helpless victims !

so what is your point?

Point is China is smarter than people thought. An accomplishment!

Bagram Air Force Base Attack: 4 U.S. Soldiers Killed Ahead Of Taliban Talks
google it June 18 2013

Back
Top Bottom