What's new

Really? CIA agents killed by China military for catching Snowden in H.K

I started to wonder if OP wanted to start a Novel about US Armageddon, with this and the last Threads about XB-47.....

If you do I can be of any help lol

Seriously, there ARE CIA source in Hong Kong, no need to discuss about this anod no point saying otherwise, this is a fact. And SCMP used to be the front of British Mi6 as well. So what do Chinese member suggest we should do here, demolish SCMP and raze Hong Kong to the ground :lol:

Oh, you know what, I'll just make one. Don't start this thread conspiracy without me.

I wonder what happens if a Chinese defector runs to US and tell the truth about CCP. Probably executed later by Chinese spies.

Anyway, Snowden is a truth teller

This has happened, but with Taiwanese....

I wonder what happens if a Chinese defector runs to US and tell the truth about CCP. Probably executed later by Chinese spies.

Anyway, Snowden is a truth teller

Yu Zhengsheng - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Current politburo members brother was a defector in the 80s. He was assassinated by the Chinese after being put into witness protection by the Americans hiding in south America.

How capable is our 国安局 State Security when compared with the likes of Mossad, CIA, KGB etc?

:undecided: I can't figure it out... is PDF itself? If not, who?

I think all our Chinese members are spending their time here on the forum purely out of interests.
You dont need to register as a member to read all postings. Sensitive words can be sieved through via software. Nonetheless, how many postings are classified leaks that are worthy of our Agencies attention?

And in fact a vast majority of leaks of suspected or real new weapons are from China. Is it fair for me to say this?

Back
Top Bottom