What's new

Realities of IRAN

to be honest, i thought iran did look like a desert but i m wrong, thanks for the thread, beautiful country and women :smitten:

How about a JV in India? You are missing out on one of the largest auto markets in the world.

Getting a hold in Indian market is a tough nut to crack, they will have to strengthen their dealership network and after sales service. Even some automotive biggie like Renault and Nissan are having a hard time selling their products.

Iranian automobile companies won't make a dent here.

Iran-Isfahan
IMG_0632.jpg

taghdim be soheil aziz

The worst Part is quite a few Indians are also Anti-Iran thanks to west Propaganda . But those who knows the "Real Iran" or "Real Iranians ( Not some Pakistani with Iran Flag) " they respect it . India and Iran Relations go back thousand of years and we also have gone through same struggle for Protecting Heritage and are proud of it .

Well, let me add people who know "Real india" or "Real indians", they all know that indians have this dilemma of speaking against Pakistan and they always look love to bring up Pakistan's name in all sorts of controversy. indians movies are an example for this.

indians need to be sent to a re-habilitation center and be taught how respect and get respected.

We Pakistanis love our Flag more than any other, unlike you (who are indians with israeli Flag)..

You sound disturbed. I don't know why SOME Pakistanis are paranoid of Indians.

Most Indians have nothing against Pakistani people although they dislike the Pakistani establishment.

Well, let me add people who know "Real india" or "Real indians", they all know that indians have this dilemma of speaking against Pakistan and they always look love to bring up Pakistan's name in all sorts of controversy. indians movies are an example for this.

indians need to be sent to a re-habilitation center and be taught how respect and get respected.

We Pakistanis love our Flag more than any other, unlike you (who are indians with israeli Flag)..

Iran is now in my 'must visit' list.
So many places to see and only one life... (and limited money... )

Back
Top Bottom