What's new

Realities of IRAN

there are already many threads started by iranians about iran pictures, why again and again??

i think some members don't know anything about IRAN

SO

IRAN is not a Desert :

Tehran_skyline_may_2007.jpg

isfahan.jpg

We have cars !!!

iran-khodro-dena.jpg

We have hot Girls !!! ( O CMON ) :whistle:

2df5e9d346.jpg

iuktlxxq887m3edaw75.jpg

I will be visiting for the women in the future. :smitten:

there are already many threads started by iranians about iran pictures, why again and again??

Bcoz Iranians r very nationalistic people, they love to show off about their country, culture, ppl etc ;) It can get annoying at times, but that's Ok lolz.

@the thread starter... We already know ( at least I do)... that Iran is not a desert, it snows there, underground dating is common, many Iranians hate Islam and Mullahs and r very westernized (at least the ones in California), many despise Arabs, they created the first charter of Human Rights, Iranian girlz r very pretty (especially from Shiraz), the map of Iran looks like Persian kitty, Iranians have big hooked noses, it is the nose job capital of the world<---- I mentioned most of the good and bad trivia about Iran. :coffee:

Bcoz Iranians r very nationalistic people, they love to show off about their country, culture, ppl etc ;) It can get annoying at times, but that's Ok lolz.

@the thread starter... We already know ( at least I do)... that Iran is not a desert, it snows there, underground dating is common, many Iranians hate Islam and Mullahs and r very westernized (at least the ones in California), many despise Arabs, they created the first charter of Human Rights, Iranian girlz r very pretty (especially from Shiraz), the map of Iran looks like Persian kitty, Iranians have big hooked noses, it is the nose job capital of the world<---- I mentioned most of the good and bad trivia about Iran. :coffee:
Iranian girls look like aunties(in pic), but the boys are very good looking. :)

but what has iranian nationalism got to do with pakistan defense??

the thing that has enough substance seldomly needs to get publicised it is already recognised, if iran has enough matter, it can automatically get world fame without having iranians to spent life time energy and time on it

The worst Part is quite a few Indians are also Anti-Iran thanks to west Propaganda . But those who knows the "Real Iran" or "Real Iranians ( Not some Pakistani with Iran Flag) " they respect it . India and Iran Relations go back thousand of years and we also have gone through same struggle for Protecting Heritage and are proud of it .

Wow I mean just wow...! Did any Pakistani noticed with what this guy said? Why Indians keep on chaging their opinions according to the context of thread.. In some other thread Indians were claiming that they NEVER got invaded by Iran, it was Pakistanis (and some North West Indians) who got invaded by them again n again. Now they are claiming that the relations of India and Iran go back to thousand of years.

That is NOT true. The relations between Iran and Pakistan goes back to thousand of years, not of India.. Iranians hardly ruled the spud known as central, east and south India. It was North west India i.e. Pakistan (present day states of Punjab, Sindh, Kashmir and parts of Gujarat) which came under Persian rule again n again. So please stop lying and stop changing the history according to the post requirements.

maybe we have to post some info and pic of Iranian tribes and Iranian society?

a question...is there any tour on Iran available in your countries?...

maybe we have to post some info and pic of Iranian tribes and Iranian society?

a question...is there any tour on Iran available in your countries?...

I know all about Iranian tribes n society too.. hehe... Azeris, Persians, Balochis, Gilakis, Lurs, Mazandaranis etc Also, that Khuzestan province is the dirtiest province of Iran, is that true? But you should post more about Iranians tribes and society and ethnic groups. I am 1/4 Iranian, but I don't mention it on this forum bcoz once I did and I was the bu$tt of jokes for an entire month, till I lost my temper and got banned hehe. My parents went through Iran by road from Kuwait, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan to Pakistan in 1979. Of all the countries, they were really impressed by Iran. It was before the Mullahs took over.

I know all about Iranian tribes n society too.. hehe... Azeris, Persians, Balochis, Gilakis, Lurs, Mazandaranis etc Also, that Khuzestan province is the dirtiest province of Iran, is that true? But you should post more about Iranians tribes and society and ethnic groups. I am 1/4 Iranian, but I don't mention it on this forum bcoz once I did and I was the bu$tt of jokes for an entire month, till I lost my temper and got banned hehe. My parents went through Iran by road from Kuwait, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan to Pakistan in 1979. Of all the countries, they were really impressed by Iran. It was before the Mullahs took over.
khozestan?in which case?if you count dust as polution,yes sometimes you cant see your foot while walking there.and also in summer you will be fried with 50 c Temperature there.anyway in winter ahvaz is cool (around 32 c)lol.

Many??? Yaaa > 20%

Reason : Iran is stable & safe :meeting:

Modern =/= westernized

for example : i am a religious iranian but my life is Better than most Americans :meeting:

Those who claim to have come to know more about Iran based on few pics in this thread are doing great injustice to Iran and more so to their own intellect.

Oh my dear posters, Iranian nation is one of the oldest in the region if not the world. Even though these pictures are nice, but Iran doesn't need these pictures to prove anything. Just read some about Iran and marvel at their qualities. Here are some (only a small subset dare I say).

1. Iranians have strong sense of nationalism (severely lacking in Pakistanis),

2. They have an excellent trend in both arts and science. iranians have produced darn good mathematicians on one hand, and movie producers on the other. Very few countries in the region can claim this.

3. Iranian movie scene puts Bollywood to shame, it is like comparing a dish by French chef, with aloo-anda served in an Indian/pak road-side dhaba. A fine wine with moonshine etc. I mean there is no comparison. period.

4. Iranian language is so sweet that it exudes honey soaked culture. Compare that to Arabic spoken in the Gulf and Saudi or Egypt, or Telegu spoken in Andra and your ears will split open.

So what went wrong?

Well Iranians lost big time and still losing hugely due to many factors. Few are listed here.

1. Shah was replaced by even worst regime (out of frying pan into the fire). But sadly Iranians accept all those Mullahs in the name of Islam. That's terrible.

2. Majority of Iranians are totally ignorant of how Iranian regime supports militancy and terror in so many countries around the world but especially in the region and in the Middle East. Supporting Shias militants in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq may be OK as they are next door, but supporting distant terror in Lebanon. That's pathetic. Simply pathetic.

3. Going nutz on nuclear. That's a huge price to pay in return of what? Few kilos of enriched Uranium. To do what? Eat it? Just see what Pakistanis lost when we so $tupidly exploded the few firecrackers. Now the whole Pakistan is eating grass (so aptly promised by none other than $tupid Bhattoo).

The bottom line is simple!

If at some point Iranian civilization is successful in getting rid of the Ayatullah yoke, you will see true potential of the beautiful people of this wonderful country. It will be mighty tough.

What happened to Green movement clearly shows that Iranian regime will be no less brutal that Syria's Asad, or Libya's Gaddafi.

May God help the wonderful country called Iran.

peace

OH RLY !?

Nice propaganda & BS ! :rofl:

Anti shia kid :coffee:

I will be visiting for the women in the future. :smitten:

For what ??? :blink:

Those who claim to have come to know more about Iran based on few pics in this thread are doing great injustice to Iran and more so to their own intellect.

Oh my dear posters, Iranian nation is one of the oldest in the region if not the world. Even though these pictures are nice, but Iran doesn't need these pictures to prove anything. Just read some about Iran and marvel at their qualities. Here are some (only a small subset dare I say).

1. Iranians have strong sense of nationalism (severely lacking in Pakistanis),

2. They have an excellent trend in both arts and science. iranians have produced darn good mathematicians on one hand, and movie producers on the other. Very few countries in the region can claim this.

3. Iranian movie scene puts Bollywood to shame, it is like comparing a dish by French chef, with aloo-anda served in an Indian/pak road-side dhaba. A fine wine with moonshine etc. I mean there is no comparison. period.

4. Iranian language is so sweet that it exudes honey soaked culture. Compare that to Arabic spoken in the Gulf and Saudi or Egypt, or Telegu spoken in Andra and your ears will split open.

So what went wrong?

Well Iranians lost big time and still losing hugely due to many factors. Few are listed here.

1. Shah was replaced by even worst regime (out of frying pan into the fire). But sadly Iranians accept all those Mullahs in the name of Islam. That's terrible.

2. Majority of Iranians are totally ignorant of how Iranian regime supports militancy and terror in so many countries around the world but especially in the region and in the Middle East. Supporting Shias militants in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq may be OK as they are next door, but supporting distant terror in Lebanon. That's pathetic. Simply pathetic.

3. Going nutz on nuclear. That's a huge price to pay in return of what? Few kilos of enriched Uranium. To do what? Eat it? Just see what Pakistanis lost when we so $tupidly exploded the few firecrackers. Now the whole Pakistan is eating grass (so aptly promised by none other than $tupid Bhattoo).

The bottom line is simple!

If at some point Iranian civilization is successful in getting rid of the Ayatullah yoke, you will see true potential of the beautiful people of this wonderful country. It will be mighty tough.

What happened to Green movement clearly shows that Iranian regime will be no less brutal that Syria's Asad, or Libya's Gaddafi.

May God help the wonderful country called Iran.

peace

dude all your posts contain bazari language....are u from red light area?

Back
Top Bottom