What's new

Ready to strike even inside enemy's territory: Army Chief

indian army cant do sh!t my friend, they do attacks like Mehran when Pakistan is in war, why dont they come face to face, we had three stand still wars with ur army being 2 times bigger, and plus ur wrong, not ten times,

Indian army did came face to face your army when ever you requested my dear friend... It is your ISI/Army has adopted this new strategy to go for proxy war.. because you people knew you cant win war with India... And for your information if you think you had stand still i will brief
1st war--> we got majority of our Kashmir back and we have drove away your army back several 100 kilometers back
2ndwar--> We destroyed your agression plan we got your land and so you got our desert... result stand still (it is a great achievement after we lost 1962 war)
3rdwar--> destroyed your evil plan
4thwar--> sent your troops back to your home land...

I guess we did pretty well.. i dont understand where we had stand still.. hoo oke.. your history is twisted with wrong facts... I guess the only success done by your ISI/Army with you people is they twisted all the facts.. i guess your Army bought back all the books from the publication which contained sensitive information.. you know why?.. they knew they would get busted by public

Indian army did came face to face your army when ever you requested my dear friend... It is your ISI/Army has adopted this new strategy to go for proxy war.. because you people knew you cant win war with India... And for your information if you think you had stand still i will brief
1st war--> we got majority of our Kashmir back and we have drove away your army back several 100 kilometers back
2ndwar--> We destroyed your agression plan we got your land and so you got our desert... result stand still (it is a great achievement after we lost 1962 war)
3rdwar--> destroyed your evil plan
4thwar--> sent your troops back to your home land...

I guess we did pretty well.. i dont understand where we had stand still.. hoo oke.. your history is twisted with wrong facts... I guess the only success done by your ISI/Army with you people is they twisted all the facts.. i guess your Army bought back all the books from the publication which contained sensitive information.. you know why?.. they knew they would get busted by public

thats tottally bullsh!t becuase thats ur side story,

u dont know ours, so its total crap, and its big enough achievement to fight bigger 2 times bigger army and standstill, ur army cant do that ,

thats tottally bullsh!t becuase thats ur side story,

u dont know ours, so its total crap, and its big enough achievement to fight bigger 2 times bigger army and standstill, ur army cant do that ,

Yeah you dont know the real... what has happened.. check with your Army/ISI why they bought back all the books from the publications..

Can you please tell me in brief what the pak army objectives were and how many were accomplished? Atleast can you please give the link which states India lost a war against Pak?

There are a 1 lakh troops deployed there to provide security to the infrastructure that India has invested....
While you people are arguing that India cant do this and that... What is the need for India to do this? if Terrorist and dawood are killed by Pakistan...

Even today i read a paper which said RAW is responsible for naval base attack in Pakistan .. and the whole world knows that Taliban as accepted for the revenge of death of OBL... while Pakistan will never acknowledge to live by not encouraging terrorist.. These kind of sentence are nothing bad from a country protector

http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...an-assets-indian-officials-afghan-authorities

Revealed: Indian troops in Afghanistan - By Jonathan Foreman - The Corner - National Review Online

Well, I agree that there are problems in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

But that doesn't give India the right to conduct surgical strikes in Pakistan unless struck first.

It is reasonable to say that India has the upper hand in their military right now. But anyone who doesn't have the upper hand but is nuclear armed can be dangerous.

I hope there isn't a nuclear war.

India to send more troops to Afghanistan - Times Of India

Revealed: Indian troops in Afghanistan - By Jonathan Foreman - The Corner - National Review Online

Well, I agree that there are problems in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

But that doesn't give India the right to conduct surgical strikes in Pakistan unless struck first.

It is reasonable to say that India has the upper hand in their military right now. But anyone who doesn't have the upper hand but is nuclear armed can be dangerous.

I hope there isn't a nuclear war.

Well dont you think it is better to have Nuclear war and end this pain once and for all???.... Yeah Bangladesh will have a major impact if one of the missile with Nuclear warhead fired from bay of bengal from arihant hits Dhaka instead of Islamabad ;) ;) :lol: :sarcastic: :haha:

Well dont you think it is better to have Nuclear war and end this pain once and for all???.... Yeah Bangladesh will have a major impact if one of the missile with Nuclear warhead fired from bay of bengal from arihant hits Dhaka instead of Islamabad ;) ;) :lol: :sarcastic: :haha:

Well, I didn't say that in the context of Bangladesh.

It is just that it would...catastrophic if there is a nuclear war between Pakistan and India. You know what I mean ;)

It is just that it would...catastrophic if there is a nuclear war between Pakistan and India. You know what I mean ;)

Don worry bro indian army is capable of Handling anything and everything ... Even a nuclear attack... every nation prepares for the worst case scenario...

Don worry bro indian army is capable of Handling anything and everything ... Even a nuclear attack... every nation prepares for the worst case scenario...

Its gonna screw SAARC though. Screw big time :lol:

Hayeeeee sooo sweeet kids.

Do you know what a nuke is? I dont think so cause you never had one.
Well kids, it is something that can kill half of you men on one push of a button.

Do you what what NASR is? Its something that can blow your men on border within seconds.

Do you know whats the response time of PAF to meet any surgical strike? Its 6-8 min.
Do you know our QRF is always ready to meet any situiation? It can really bring tears into the eyes.

Is this attack supposed to be same like the surgical strikes during Musharraf's era?
Then this is the response:

You know what agni is?
It can blow ur men even at other country's border.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah we know the result and we are ready.... dont worry we both(India and Pakistan) will drop one on Bangladesh citing technology failure :haha:

india can attack but cannot prevent retaliation, this can led to a set of events that can lead to a full scale war, which the indians are mighty fearful of.

Back
Top Bottom