What's new

Ready to strike even inside enemy's territory: Army Chief

Oh darn! How come generals on both sides mouth the same identical lines time and again? "We will do this and we will do that and give a befitting reply" and blah blah blah! :blah: They probably read from the same script. This is getting tiring.

Nothing earthshaking here.......:P Yawn! (Hmmm...No smilie for a 'yawn'?)

But usually Indian Generals do not open their mouth without the tacit knowledge of GoI and MoD in particular. Its like Generals will cut to the chase while politicians will beat around the bush.

If India thinks it can penetrate enemy territory just because the US can - Well, good luck with the stingers :lol:

ok serously if Pakistan says something harsh to reply than india is gonna cry again, remember ISI's reply after planning of "abottabad like" operation and india started to cry like a lil baby

Hayeeeee sooo sweeet kids.

Do you know what a nuke is? I dont think so cause you never had one.
Well kids, it is something that can kill half of you men on one push of a button.

Do you what what NASR is? Its something that can blow your men on border within seconds.
Do you know whats the response time of PAF to meet any surgical strike? Its 6-8 min.
Do you know our QRF is always ready to meet any situiation? It can really bring tears into the eyes.

Is this attack supposed to be same like the surgical strikes during Musharraf's era?
Then this is the response:

Last edited by a moderator:
From where? Afghanistan?

I wasn't aware that Indian troops are present there. Or are they terrorists???

There are a 1 lakh troops deployed there to provide security to the infrastructure that India has invested....
While you people are arguing that India cant do this and that... What is the need for India to do this? if Terrorist and dawood are killed by Pakistan...

Even today i read a paper which said RAW is responsible for naval base attack in Pakistan .. and the whole world knows that Taliban as accepted for the revenge of death of OBL... while Pakistan will never acknowledge to live by not encouraging terrorist.. These kind of sentence are nothing bad from a country protector

@Respect4Respect01 the whole world knows Indian troops are there.. It is only your government aka Army/ISI are preaching you like that..

You already tried 10 times i guess... what happend ?? net result.. several of your government tumbled and finally you have to listen to US loosing your sovereign

indian army cant do sh!t my friend, they do attacks like Mehran when Pakistan is in war, why dont they come face to face, we had three stand still wars with ur army being 2 times bigger, and plus ur wrong, not ten times,

Its for public consumption and nothing else. Striking is not hard, whats hard is to prevent the other side from striking which India cannot in case of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom