What's new

Raza Rumi fired at in Lahore, driver killed

One of the same. Have you noticed something, most "Pakistani" bearded men have this "nahoosat" dripping from their souls. Plus, they all smell horrible too. I wonder why is that. Yakk. Double Yakk. :bad:

Beard isn't the problem its the bearded men with no soul.

Ok. Let's teach them a lesson with
"Flower Power".... what say you? :D

flower-power-vw-camper14.jpg

That's not what I meant. :disagree:

Instead of advocating justice and finding the culprit(s), you're saying some random man should die simply because he has a beard? You do realise that sounds idiotic at best?

DRaisinHerald you don't have a problem with terrorist killing people for there believes or language they speak you arent bothered by it, but as soon as some one suggest the tables should be turned you are outraged? Why are you special because you have a special beard?

Nah. He is a kid. We need future generals on our side. We need to do this like precision surgery. Shock and awe to begin with, coupled with long term planning, organization and an end game in mind. We need to educate / threaten / coerce tomorrows decision makers to be on our side. Doesn't matter the cost. Lie if you have to. Twist time and space. Best thing is, it's not that difficult. Once all that is done, then we can cull en-masse.

Ok. No killing them. We just shave their beards, blacken their faces with charcoal and make them ride a donkey! How is that for a compromise? :whistle::pop:
You can't .. :pop:
That you want to kill people who are as loyal/patriotic as you are just because they've beard :sad:

Nah. He is a kid. We need future generals on our side. We need to do this like precision surgery. Shock and awe to begin with, coupled with long term planning, organization and an end game in mind. We need to educate / threaten / coerce tomorrows decision makers to be on our side. Doesn't matter the cost. Lie if you have to. Twist time and space. Best thing is, it's not that difficult. Once all that is done, then we can cull en-masse.

I think as long as a figure head for the liberals/moderates/anti Taliban doesn't arise, we will remain disunited and isolated in different parts of the country. If not a public figure head then an opposing ideology acting as a counter balance to the poison of the mullahs. Who will design such an ideology or prepare the ground for establishing a framework for an organisation with the means of mass propaganda backed up with surgical action? That's the most important question for me, as I do not believe desperate individuals acting in isolation can make any lasting difference.

I think as long as a figure head for the liberals/moderates/anti Taliban doesn't arise, we will remain disunited and isolated in different parts of the country. If not a public figure head then an opposing ideology acting as a counter balance to the poison of the mullahs. Who will design such an ideology or prepare the ground for establishing a framework for an organisation with the means of mass propaganda backed up with surgical action? That's the most important question for me, as I do not believe desperate individuals acting in isolation can make any lasting difference.

Are you calling @Hyperion a desperate individual?

Waiting for someone to post that liberals are destroying this country meanwhile no one condemns terrorism.

Pakistan has NO liberals, in pakistan old fashioned commies are posing as libturds, the likes of Najam sethi, hassan nisar and nazeer naji etc and their followers

Exactly that's what I'm proposing. Though, we will need to work out a full operations manual, finances, distributed cell structures, commands.... it will be long drawn out battle.....

We need to do it all scientifically. Feasibilities, simulation modeling, run numbers...... make on the fly corrections.... after all, we are no Talibs. We can do it way more efficiently and ruthlessly. If people like us stand up to them, then even the gods themselves can not stand in our way! :D

as I do not believe desperate individuals acting in isolation can make any lasting difference.

Welcome beardo.... please do take part in the debate regarding future genocide of your kind! :D

Btw, I know your kind. My great grand dad raped and pillaged the length and breadth of your area, thoroughly. His words were: "bunch of scared little wusses", and I believe that to be true to this day! :woot:

Pakistan has NO liberals, in pakistan old fashioned commies are posing as libturds, the likes of Najam sethi, hassan nisar and nazeer naji etc and their followers

DRaisinHerald you don't have a problem with terrorist killing people for there believes or language they speak you arent bothered by it, but as soon as some one suggest the tables should be turned you are outraged? Why are you special because you have a special beard?

Was he defending any murderer?? Did he says don't punish people,responsible for bombing,attacks and killings?? He was just opposing the idea of killing innocents along with the culprits.

Exactly that's what I'm proposing. Though, we will need to work out a full operations manual, finances, distributed cell structures, commands.... it will be long drawn out battle.....

We need to do it all scientifically. Feasibilities, simulation modeling, run numbers...... make on the fly corrections.... after all, we are no Talibs. We can do it way more efficiently and ruthlessly. If people like us stand up to them, then even the gods themselves can not stand in our way! :D

Welcome beardo.... please do take part in the debate regarding future genocide of your kind! :D

Btw, I know your kind. My great grand dad raped and pillaged the length and breadth of your area, thoroughly. His words were: "bunch of scared little wusses", and I believe that to be true to this day! :woot:

Beta, stop living in the past glories, my ancestors left kashmir valley more than 200 years ago and pashtuns actually were NOT able to go beyond pahari and gujjars areas of kashmir, there are many races living in kashmir, NOT every tom and dick in kashmir is "kashmiri" (kashur) race. You are history , we are future.

Back
Top Bottom