What's new

Raza Rumi fired at in Lahore, driver killed

P.S. more people like myself are coming into key positions. They will do exactly what I'm proposing. It's just a matter of time. Once we clean up home, then we will come after satellite-fundoz such as yourself. Be aware. Taliban may differentiate @ choosing targets, I promise you, I won't.

More or less but you aren't different.

It's the dynamics of situation. When good people become indifferent to plight of other innocents, then the response from Allah is not calculated. Throughout history, many innocents had to be eliminated for their indifference.

Allah didn't send us to this world to be observers of sin. If a sin is being committed, it's your solemn duty to defend the innocent, the persecuted, that is Jehad in it's purest form. Have you done that lately? Protected an innocent, spoken on their behalf, defended their point of view?

If this is the case All the men in my family should die.. :unsure:
An eye for an eye but why any random guy should be punish for the sin he haven't done.. :undecided:

Well, you know deep in your heart that it's not true! :D

More or less but you aren't different.

It was a warning shot. Next time it would be real. He must stop being liberal.

These mullah's need a taste of their own medicine. What say you?

Sounds great but practically seems unpractical - You can't expect much needed stir from ones who don't even know which politician should be elected as their leader. Those who show promise of some sort are left alone to meet ugly circumstances, as Mr. Rumi. Judges who sentence terrorists to death end up seeking asylum in other countries; children of victims are abducted for trade; witnesses who show some courage are murdered on the way to court; lawyers who dare to prosecute a case against Mullahs are threatened and those who defy the threats are killed on the way back home; scholars who pass a verdict against modified version of Islam meet a suicide bomber and there's a list.

It's the government which is responsible for the safety of it's citizens and when the government kneels before might then Aam admi ke kya majal!

It's the dynamics of situation. When good people become indifferent to plight of other innocents, then the response from Allah is not calculated. Throughout history, many innocents had to be eliminated for their indifference.

Allah didn't send us to this world to be observers of sin. If a sin is being committed, it's your solemn duty to defend the innocent, that is jehad in it's purest form. Have you done that lately? Protected an innocent, spoken on their behalf?

And you think you're speaking on their behalf and you would be part of Jihad by imposing another war. :disagree:

This is not justice.You want to kill extremist go ahead but why include common people in it.Do suicide bombers first look at the faces of the people and then target the place?? Or they care about the people who has beard?All the people have equally affected by it.Isn't it?

And then what you say about drone attacks they aren't murdering innocent people?
Then what you suggest ,all the liberals should also die?

Only solution would be for "liberal terrorists" to organize themselves on the same lines as TTP cells. I'm sure they will get much traction and support. I'm certain of it.

Sounds great but practically seems unpractical - You can't expect much needed stir from ones who don't even know which politician should be elected as their leader. Those who show promise of some sort are left alone to meet ugly circumstances, as Mr. Rumi. Judges who sentence terrorists to death end up seeking asylum in other countries; children of victims are abducted for trade; witnesses who show some courage are murdered on the way to court; lawyers who dare to prosecute a case against Mullahs are threatened and those who defy the threats are killed on the way back home; scholars who pass a verdict against modified version of Islam meet a suicide bomber and there's a list.

It's the government which is responsible for the safety of it's citizens and when the government kneels before might then Aam admi ke kya majal!

Piyari behna, world rarely works as you wish it to. Unfortunately, only way to kill evil is by evil, there's no other cure. There never was.

And you think you're speaking on their behalf and you would be part of Jihad by imposing another war. :disagree:

This is not justice.You want to kill extremist go ahead but why include common people in it.Do suicide bombers first look at the faces of the people and then target the place?? Or they care about the people who has beard?All the people have equally affected by it.Isn't it?

And then what you say about drone attacks they aren't murdering innocent people?
Then what you suggest ,all the liberals should also die?

Piyari behna, world rarely works as you wish it to. Unfortunately, only way to kill evil is by evil, there's no other cure. There never was.

I don't have any problem with it but if it is limited to "EVIL" .

And a bearded man should be killed today in Pakistan by liberals, randomly. There should be consequences. I recommend life for life.

What will you make of those who are Mullahs without beard? Beard is merely a symbol, not every bearded man is terrorist similarly not every clean-shaven man is peaceful. It's just the mentality which is the real culprit.

I'm not liberal, even by a longshot. I pray five times a day, just like you maybe. Only thing I don't do is go to a mosque, reason for it being hatred that is sold there in the name The Merciful. I'm the bitter cure that you need to swallow for health! :D

@Hyperion Sir every coin has two sides and unfortunately people like you are the other side of extremism.

They are religious extremist and you are liberal.

I know that. But it does strike fear in their hearts, doesn't it? This way they may become more proactive and voice their concerns more openly to their "brothers in arms". Unless they are threatened, all will be all honky dory till "The End" comes knocking on all of our doors. That time we would all have been Wahabized / Deobandized.

What will you make of those who are Mullahs without beard? Beard is merely a symbol, not every bearded man is terrorist similarly not every clean-shaven man is peaceful. It's just the mentality which is the real culprit.

Ok. Let's teach them a lesson with "Flower Power".... what say you? :D

flower-power-vw-camper14.jpg

I don't have any problem with it but if it is limited to "EVIL" .

Last edited:

An yet we debate on whether Pakistan is a failed nation or not.

We don't know, maybe, or maybe not. At any rate, these tribals deserve this wrath because they host terrorists among them. Additionally, it is them (the tribals) who are responsible for the drone attacks for they don't let GOP establish its writ in 'their' areas. US is not violating Pakistan's sovereignty because those areas have traditionally been governed by the locals and now TTP (alias JI/JUI) terrorists.

Last edited:
I'm not liberal, even by a longshot. I pray five times a day, just like you maybe. Only thing I don't do is go to a mosque, reason for it being hatred that is sold there in the name The Merciful. I'm the bitter cure that you need to swallow for health! .

:lol: Praying is something else and liberalism is something very different. Being a liberal doesn't mean that they aren't pious,it's the mentality,tolerance etc.. It really feels bad when I read statements like yours :sad:

Only solution would be for "liberal terrorists" to organize themselves on the same lines as TTP cells. I'm sure they will get much traction and support. I'm certain of it.

Two wrongs don't make a right - Law of the land does not validate terrorism so the government, through law enforcement agencies, should take on terrorism. Emergence of another group "liberal terrorists, as per you" will shove the country further into the state of lawlessness.

Why you feel bad? :( I not going to hurt you! :(

:lol: Praying is something else and liberalism is something very different. Being a liberal doesn't mean that they aren't pious,it's the mentality,tolerance etc.. It really feels bad when I read statements like yours :sad:

Back
Top Bottom