What's new

Raza Rumi fired at in Lahore, driver killed

Raza Rumi is a sane voice in journalism .. they could have killed him if wanted too , this was a message for him to stfu by extremists .. express news in under fire

It's not you. You might just become collateral damage like rest of the liberals dying like sheep. In Urdu there is saying "Gehun kay saath ghun bhi pis jata hai". :D

If you truly want to protect yourself, you should educate your bearded brethren to migrate to Saudi! :P

WOAH, dude i have a beard, dont get me killed, i never killed anyone

What I did learn from your post is that you are a bearded zealot, or someone at your home is. Hurts when such extreme measures are proposed against your own kind - doesn't it?

Well, I didn't take you to be a such a bigot, mister 'Emperor'. You are no different from those Taliban bastards you claim to hate, and I for one am glad the country isn't handed over to your likes.

Where are our great esteemed members who like to blame Liberal fascists for Pakistan's downfall. Terrorists and their sympathizers don't know that all the liberal and sane voices killed in Pakistan also have relatives and family. One day maybe they should too start picking up weapons to defend themselves and dispatch Taliban supporters to their heaven?

Perhaps Pakistan need a strong leader with no shame or guilt in dispatching stone age mentality A**holes to hell(no Taliban are not going to heaven @Zarvan ).

Have you ever lived in Pakistan sarkar? How many cases have you filed in our system? What I really don't like is self-righteous fools such as yourself, sitting in relative peace and passing judgements on "solution" to Pakistani's problems.

Pakistan is a state in civil war, there is no functioning system. It's time to choose sides, you can't be on both sides.

P.S. more people like myself are coming into key positions. They will do exactly what I'm proposing. It's just a matter of time. Once we clean up home, then we will come after satellite-fundoz such as yourself. Be aware. Taliban may differentiate @ choosing targets, I promise you, I won't.

Well, I didn't take you to be a such a bigot, mister 'Emperor'. You are no different from those Taliban bastards you claim to hate, and I for one am glad the country isn't handed over to your likes.

It's not you. You might just become collateral damage like rest of the liberals dying like sheep. In Urdu there is saying "Gehun kay saath ghun bhi pis jata hai". :D

If you truly want to protect yourself, you should educate your bearded brethren to migrate to Saudi! :P
sorry, i am no extremeist, nor do i have in trest in making extremeist freinds, and as for education, no one listens to me when

dude, i am no extremist, nor do i have extremist friends, and i dont teach anyone anything because i know no one will listen to me

Where are our great esteemed members who like to blame Liberal fascists for Pakistan's downfall. Terrorists and their sympathizers don't know that all the liberal and sane voices killed in Pakistan also have relatives and family. One day maybe they should too start picking up weapons to defend themselves and dispatch Taliban supporters to their heaven?

Perhaps Pakistan need a strong leader with no shame or guilt in dispatching stone age mentality A**holes to hell(no Taliban are not going to heaven @Zarvan ).
Mr don't worry no leader is going to do anything good for you traitors Mr traitors are dealt with sheer crackdown Israel support to you guys is known to every one and rest in peace for Rumi's driver may ALLAH bless him he was just doing his duty

Thanks for the clarification. Now what you need to do is wear a badge stating the same, just like the Jews did..... else we might mistake you for a fundo..... :rofl:

sorry, i am no extremeist, nor do i have in trest in making extremeist freinds, and as for education, no one listens to me when

dude, i am no extremist, nor do i have extremist friends, and i dont teach anyone anything because i know no one will listen to me

Mr don't worry no leader is going to do anything good for you traitors Mr traitors are dealt with sheer crackdown Israel support to you guys is known to every one and rest in peace for Rumi's driver may ALLAH bless him he was just doing his duty

So Allah is weaker then Israel, Britain and USA? You better start praying for our destruction then, we have been hearing the same shit for over 125 years that in few years there will be no sign of us. :lol:

While your kind will be listening to an illiterate giving sermons: "Al haza hadees"........ then you will hear a boom........ and then complete silence........ then you shall meet your master, Lucifer, who used to whisper in your ear, and you used to do his bidding on earth.

Don't you read Quran? When Khwarjis like you become a menace to humankind, Allah sends people like me to project his wrath upon your kind, with extreme prejudice.

P.S. more people like myself are coming into key positions. They will do exactly what I'm proposing. It's just a matter of time. Once we clean up home, then we will come after satellite-fundoz such as yourself. Be aware. Taliban may differentiate @ choosing targets, I promise you, I won't.

upload_2014-3-29_11-25-21.jpeg

And a bearded man should be killed today in Pakistan by liberals, randomly. There should be consequences. I recommend life for life.

If this is the case All the men in my family should die.. :unsure:
An eye for an eye but why any random guy should be punish for the sin he haven't done.. :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom