What's new

Raza Rumi fired at in Lahore, driver killed

@Hyperion, hahahah

What I am saying people should force the government to take a strong action against odds.

Yara, I've dealt plenty with the Law. Law is for people like me, not average citizens. I can bend it to my will. So what do you expect from the disgruntled population? You may not wish to acknowledge that, however, we are already a broken nation, on many fronts and in an active civil war.

Btw, similar problem was solved almost a century ago with "pure violence" and popular support by Ataturk. So there is precedence to what I'm proposing. It's not completely without merits, though, maybe, one step more, due to sheer gravity of situation.

Two wrongs don't make a right - Law of the land does not validate terrorism so the government, through law enforcement agencies, should take on terrorism. Emergence of another group "liberal terrorists, as per you" will shove the country further into the state of lawlessness.

An yet we debate on whether Pakistan is a failed nation or not.

What makes me to think other way around is the fact that despite of all wrong we still are able to endure.

Sarkar, government is "khassi", from Karachi to Baltistan. It has been for better part of last three decades. Try your luck with them when you are in trouble, trust you me, you'll get nowhere. :D

@Hyperion, hahahah

What I am saying people should force the government to take a strong action against odds.

Mr don't worry no leader is going to do anything good for you traitors Mr traitors are dealt with sheer crackdown Israel support to you guys is known to every one...
Looks like this clown has not been banned because Admins/Mods want some entertainment on the forum.

What makes me to think other way around is the fact that despite of all wrong we still are able to endure.
Yes, this is one way to look at it. However, allow me to add that sometimes it helps to let go optimism and analyze the situation more critically, for the sake of reality check. We would not be able to make tough decision if we keep thinking optimistically all the time. There is a huge difference between surviving and thriving, the difference between a disabled bagger on the roadside, and the one who would drive by in a BMW and throw few coins in his bowl every now and then.

Last edited:
Waiting for someone to post that liberals are destroying this country meanwhile no one condemns terrorism.
there you go :D
Mr don't worry no leader is going to do anything good for you traitors Mr traitors are dealt with sheer crackdown Israel support to you guys is known to every one and rest in peace for Rumi's driver may ALLAH bless him he was just doing his duty

Yara, I've dealt plenty with the Law. Law is for people like me, not average citizens. I can bend it to my will. So what do you expect from the disgruntled population? You may not wish to acknowledge that, however, we are already a broken nation, on many fronts and in an active civil war.

Btw, similar problem was solved almost a century ago with "pure violence" and popular support by Ataturk. So there is precedence to what I'm proposing. It's not completely without merits, though, maybe, one step more, due to sheer gravity of situation.

A leaderless state often go astray... Ataturk was able to do all that because he was a leader with a baton, do we have a leader?

Come to Pakistan I am with you, got one AK, will arrange one for you. :-)

Dude, Alphatize Zarvee for me. Kindly. He doesn't even mind me now. As if, his biggest nemesis doesn't even exist. He's ignoring me, I may even be blocked. Make him sweat in his hairy pants. Do something about it. Your Emperor demands it of you! :rofl:

there you go :D

@Oscar, we may have another potential candidate. Read him our oath of allegiance! :D

A leaderless state often go astray... Ataturk was able to do all that because he was a leader with a baton, do we have a leader?

Come to Pakistan I am with you, got one AK, will arrange one for you. :-)

Sarkar, government is "khassi", from Karachi to Baltistan. It has been for better part of last three decades. Try your luck with them when you are in trouble, trust you me, you'll get nowhere. :D

I know this already - remember what I said earlier, no point expecting anything from a nation that doesn't even know which leader should be elected and why. Ziada mat socho, you'll end up in embarrassment, we have nothing to bank on.

Bhawawwawawawawwawawawa.... true....... now tell me the name of some awesome place in Karachi to have a steak / and Chinese...... will take wifey there next time..... she hasn't seen Karachi! :D

Ziada mat socho, you'll end up in embarrassment, we have nothing to bank on.

Bhawawwawawawawwawawawa.... true....... now tell me the name of some awesome place in Karachi to have a steak / and Chinese...... will take wifey there next time..... she hasn't seen Karachi! :D

Arizona Grill
Jason steak house
BBQ Tonite
Kolachi - It has a wonderful atmosphere, Chinese here is not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom