What's new

Raza Rumi fired at in Lahore, driver killed

Message to Pakistanis, kill them before they kill you!

now Indians want to join in killing Pakistanis too!

Hey idiot I read Quran and Sunnah both on daily bases and dumbo it was Kharjis who first denied Hadees so its you who is the Kharji

that guy is a yazeedi, not just a kharji. an enemy of Muslims and Pakistanis!

yazeedis blackened the blessed face of Imam Malik, attacked his blessed beard, and paraded him around Madeena Munawwara on a donkey facing backwards, just because he supported the Ahl e Bayt!

Last edited:
A Para from Dawn on this ..

"
Take for example, the usual line about there being extremists on both sides of the ideological divide. This gem is trotted out every now and then whenever some right-winger says something particularly egregious and his minions feel the need to distract from it.

“Liberal extremists are as intolerant as right-wing extremists” you’ll hear them say. Maybe so, but last I checked there wasn’t a Lashkar-e-Seculari out to kill you if you happened to support the CII. "

BTW I think Pakistan now desperately needs a Lashkar-e-Seculari..

We in India ( especially Bihar ) had to form a number of private Lashkars ( called Sena in our side ) to fight Naxals. It helped a lot when these Senas started slaughtering Naxal sympathizers in huge numbers along with Naxals. Some 6-7 years have passed since Naxals have tried something adventurous against common man. Even though they keep targeting Armed forces, they rarely target mango men now. Form your own Sena and kill them with extreme prejudice. Violence can only be solved with even more violent response.

indians advocating mass murder of Pakistanis!

How to kill Multani online by annoying him more? :o::p:

@Hyperion I've an idea.. :angel:

My dear illiterate fundo, your kind killed ahl-e-bait, not my kind!!!

now Indians want to join in killing Pakistanis too!

that guy is a yazeedi, not just a kharji. an enemy of Muslims and Pakistanis!

yazeedis blackened the blessed face of Imam Malik, attacked his blessed beard, and paraded him around Madeena Munawwara on a donkey facing backwards, just because he supported the Ahl e Bayt!

Bloody sick of retards defending Taliban and terrorists. Liberal fascists my ***. Pakistanis deserve even worse treatment. Bay hiss qom.

And a bearded man should be killed today in Pakistan by liberals, randomly. There should be consequences. I recommend life for life.

Do "non-bearded" men in pakistan have AK-47? Or do they know how to fight apart from on PDF?

Last edited:
Only solution would be for "liberal terrorists" to organize themselves on the same lines as TTP cells. I'm sure they will get much traction and support. I'm certain of it.

The answer is an Anti Terrorist Squad. Formed from the police elements, backed by the power of law. Pick up unwanted elements, then say they tried to escape and injured a colleague, we retaliated and killed him. Knock off a 100 of them. Cut off the head of the snake.

Anti Terrorist Squad (India) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

indians advocating mass murder of Pakistanis!

What solution do you propose sire..?

The answer is an Anti Terrorist Squad. Formed from the police elements, backed by the power of law. Pick up unwanted elements, then say they tried to escape and injured a colleague, we retaliated and killed him. Knock off a 100 of them. Cut off the head of the snake.

Not gonna work in rural areas.. These squads can control City Gangs not terrorists or, naxals. You need private Senas looking after their own areas and co-ordinating with each other.

tumblr_inline_mvgfsbuO5R1qjs09r.jpg

How perfectly it fits Zarvan.

We already have them. They are scared like little bit****, and no one gives a damn about the law. I have many judges of HC as friends, hell, even have extended family members in SC, either as senior lawyers or judges themselves. They are all scared too. Dude, everyone is either scared for their life or is corrupt as hell. Just heard a news that someone I know bought a judges seat in *lower* court for PKR26Cr. Now what do you think he'll be doing when he is appointed? He doesn't even know the meaning of "precedent"........ it's a messed up system.....

"Multani, post: 5468288, member: 31745"][

actually, the problem is just criminal behavior. a criminal asked for the attack on Mr Rumi This is the answer to this shocking thread!

A criminal who is hiding behind his beard and committing mass murder under the guise of religion.

This is crazy! You want to kill Pakistanis?

No i wanna kill enemies of pakistan that are within pakistan.

Bloody sick of retards defending Taliban and terrorists. Liberal fascists my ***. Pakistanis deserve even worse treatment. Bay hiss qom.

No one is defending terrorists. Pakistanis are not stupid people. They are among the brightest in the world. And they have ehsaas, and wisdom.

Pakistanis are not like indians

A criminal who is hiding behind his beard and committing mass murder under the guise of religion.

No i wanna kill enemies of pakistan that are within pakistan.

This is a mark of these dirty wahabis. They are munafiqs of first order. That is why all over Pakistan, people mention the hadith, that Deen goes out of these people like an arrow through a bow.

They read Quran Majeed all day and pray Salat all day, but the Quran Majeed never goes into their hearts, never does pass through their throats.

What solution do you propose sire..?

Not gonna work in rural areas.. These squads can control City Gangs not terrorists or, naxals. You need private Senas looking after their own areas and co-ordinating with each other.

you talked about the Senas in Bihar to kill Naxal sympathizers. Yup, that is the reason why the senas went rampant into caste warfare and started killing Dalit women and children by the hundreds, massacring entire villages.

So much that the indian government started arresting sena members by the thousands in Patna alone, to control the situation.

Last edited:
No one is defending terrorists. Pakistanis are not stupid people. They are among the brightest in the world. And they have ehsaas, and wisdom.
Pakistanis are not like indians

Pakistanis are stupid, emotional, religious fanatics and hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom