What's new

Raza Rumi fired at in Lahore, driver killed

Future fodder! :D

Beta, stop living in the past glories, my ancestors left kashmir valley more than 200 years ago and pashtuns actually were NOT able to go beyond pahari and gujjars areas of kashmir, there are many races living in kashmir, NOT every tom and dick in kashmir is "kashmiri" (kashur) race. You are history , we are future.

Dear sis. We can smell stealth-khwarjis. Don't worry, we are very accurate, they hide in plain sight and do their Arab masters bidding! :D

Was he defending any murderer?? Did he says don't punish people,responsible for bombing,attacks and killings?? He was just opposing the idea of killing innocents along with the culprits.

In comparison to my all awesome sneaky rapid-reaction-brigade, your "Anti Taliban Brigade", is nothing, but a "Brigade of Eunuchs"! o_O:p:

These eunuchs are more of men than you liberal haramun kafirs will ever be.

Dude, Alphatize Zarvee for me. Kindly. He doesn't even mind me now. As if, his biggest nemesis doesn't even exist. He's ignoring me, I may even be blocked. Make him sweat in his hairy pants. Do something about it. Your Emperor demands it of you! :rofl:

@Oscar, we may have another potential candidate. Read him our oath of allegiance! :D

Sadly, for your movement to succeed.. you will have to be blown up and buried right after it meets the primary goals.. As Marx says.. for a revolution to succeed its original leadership must die.

Not necessarily. It's a fool proof plan.

1. We will have a founder.
2. We will have the foot soldiers.
3. We will have the martyred leader.

I won't be anyone of them. I'm way too evil for that..... :D

Sadly, for your movement to succeed.. you will have to be blown up and buried right after it meets the primary goals.. As Marx says.. for a revolution to succeed its original leadership must die.

Exactly that's what I'm proposing. Though, we will need to work out a full operations manual, finances, distributed cell structures, commands.... it will be long drawn out battle.....

We need to do it all scientifically. Feasibilities, simulation modeling, run numbers...... make on the fly corrections.... after all, we are no Talibs. We can do it way more efficiently and ruthlessly. If people like us stand up to them, then even the gods themselves can not stand in our way! :D

Welcome beardo.... please do take part in the debate regarding future genocide of your kind! :D

Btw, I know your kind. My great grand dad raped and pillaged the length and breadth of your area, thoroughly. His words were: "bunch of scared little wusses", and I believe that to be true to this day! :woot:

We need a Pakistani version of Stalin with his gulags.

Not true. We can offer 144 hooriz instead of 72. Dude, you need to think out of the box! :D

Example: 144 hooriz and 72 young boys (for Pashtun demographic)... be creative, lie, twist....it's war. Everything is fair game. Limited thinking will get you nowhere... :p:

Lol, see that's where our talib friends have an advantage. They can convert people to their cause by offering a place in Jannat but the only thing we can guarantee is perhaps sheesha and unblocked youtube.

Back
Top Bottom