What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hearing that this guy was taking photos of the route leading to a major security or military building in Lahore, including entrances to the restricted areas. Apparently these photos were found in his camera and were shown on the news. Any info on this?

I had a feeling this bastard was a spy and the two men killed by him were with ISI or some agency he is a spy and i say fry the bastard ASAP give him what he should get death row in hell :hang2::butcher:

What is it with Americans where on one hand they preach all over the world that free media and judiciary is what they stand for; and on the other hand when these free institues dont suit them they rant and whine like bit*hes. Bloody hypocrites!

Im glad we have these institues in place. Even if US takes RD away, atleast the so called 'diplomats' of US will think twice before goin on a killing spree in Pak again. I hope we can get US as much frustrated as we possibly can before we eventually release the 'innocent' hitman. This is make sure next time special care is taken by people of this sort. RD, what an idiot, doesnt even know how to spy properly. Stupidity at its best!

I had a feeling this bastard was a spy and the two men killed by him were with ISI or some agency he is a spy and i say fry the bastard ASAP give him what he should get death row in hell :hang2::butcher:

fry ashok as well :rofl::rofl:

Is there Court appointment on Feb 11th to decide Davis' future, right? status pls.

The vid posted here abt RD's confession doesnt play for some reason. Is it only me? Is there another link to that vid? Thanks.

look at punjab police shamfully they dont know how to talk
diamond hi ker lo:P

sir jee they are blind corrupt idiots which and mafia more then police:disagree: i hate pakistani police as much i can hate

not always....Some are honest and good at what they do; as is always the case --you gotta weed out the honest people from the scum

no matter how daunting a task it may seem

Hi,

If these two people who died---why did their families not come out that they were ISI personale---even the wife on her death bed didnot say anything relating to that.

Bottomline---even if they are ISI---pak should act as if they were not and deal with the issue as such---to admit to it, creates other issues.

Also---writing up a police Chalan in this case right away shows immaturity on the part of the pakistanis---leaking of material and pictures that he was carrying also showed immaturity by the administration---.

That happened due to the taliban lover minister Sanaullah and Sharif brothers---the Sharif bros did it to get concessions from peoples party---Rana sanaullah did it because of his hatred of america.

Neither one of them thought about the consequences that the nation will face---.

It were the personal grudges and personal glory that came out in the forefront---pakistan's welfare was put on the back burner.

Now was the time to swallow it---take credit and cash the benefits---. You had U S in the corner---made them look bad---made them apologize and then take what is offered.:pakistan:

bohut achay, I suppose, if your family member, god forbid, god forbid, was gunned down on the street, the first thought that would go through your mind would be, "now is the time to take credit and cash benefit.":tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom