What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, it's going to be tough for GoP. It's like choosing lesser of two devils.

That's why I believe it would have been in larger interest of Pakistan to just have let him go.

Had punjab police not arrested Davis and let him go, it would have been much better and easier for GoP.

Letting him just go, was never an option-- maybe it would have been if he had not killed two men--
I say it was blessing in Disguise he is still in our custody-- remember Egypt-- The good thing would have been-- the people of Pakistan would already have hit the streets-- Like i said before-- Letting him just go would have been a suicide--

The GoP has to decide-- it wants to face the music-- from the Americans or from the People-- seems like it will be the later they have chosen --Lets see

Because of such type of "larger interests" our real interests have been completely destroyed. So it is better for us to go for some smaller interest than "larger interest". We have already received a lot of hell fire missiles because of such "larger interests". May this "mistake" be the beginning to the end of vicious cycle of destruction that has started for Pakistan because of securing "larger interests". Thanks for your advice any ways.

Do you think that by punishing Mr. Davis, you'll be able to prevent diplomats from committing offenses in future?

Do you think that by punishing Mr. Davis, you'll be able to prevent diplomats from committing offenses in future?

We just want diplomats to behave as diplomats not as mercenaries and to stop mercenaries operating in our country... Any problem with that???

:azn:

We just want diplomats to behave as diplomats not as mercenaries and to stop mercenaries operating in our country... Any problem with that???

:azn:

Diplomats will behave in Pakistan just like they behane all over the world.

Diplomats jump traffic signals.
Diplomats beat wife.
Diplomats indulge in drug peddling.

The list is endless.

But you can't do anything about it. Nobody can. The most that you can do is send him back to his country.

Diplomats are protected by diplomatic immunity and you can't do anything about it. Like it or not.

Diplomats beat wife.

The list is endless.

They may used to do all these things as you claimed. But the fact is still we don't want to let him go away. And we won't let him go away that easily. Sorry we aren't as "genius" as you are.

But you can't do anything about it. Nobody can. The most that you can do is send him back to his country.

Sorry for now and till court gives its verdict this isn't the option.

Diplomats are protected by diplomatic immunity and you can't do anything about it. Like it or not

Like it or not his immunity is yet to be established. So sorry for the immunity thing for now. :)

Diplomats beat wife.

The list is endless.

Diplomats are protected by diplomatic immunity and you can't do anything about it. Like it or not.

And we come back to the same questions yet again:

Does RD have 'absolute diplomatic immunity'?
Does RD have 'limited diplomatic immunity'?
Does RD have no diplomatic immunity?

Yes, see 1, and No.

That will soon be known.

ha ha ha. Leave it yaar. I'm going to sleep now.

Ciao.

Are you saying that with legal justification or because the two governments will compromise regardless of the facts?

The two governments will establish the facts as I have said to lay the legal foundation for RD's release is what I mean, Sir.

The two governments will establish the facts as I have said to lay the legal foundation for RD's release is what I mean, Sir.
That would be the direction the US is taking given their demand for the Pakistani FO to issue a certificate recognizing RD's diplomatic status.

But, that would IMO be a 'compromise'/capitulation since it would involve changing RD's status after the fact.

I am shocked!!!!

Pakistan’s debt reached US$117 billion & it’s still growing

It’s a huge amount

Can anyone tell me who is the finance minister in Pakistan, What he is doing regarding this huge debt burden?

You know how much the debt of the US is?

$12 trillion. Now sod off.

Last edited:
:disagree::disagree:

Diplomats beat wife.

The list is endless.

he is not a diplomat..:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom