What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not like you continue using 4 cents to print 100 USD bills at will ..
Economies doesn't run like that.

Then you dont know nothing!

What is the top most export Item of US of A, if I may try to test yr knowledge, without ruffling your feathers?

US IS printing its USDs at will - any question?

How can you say that?
The consequences are to the US as well thats why it was in Afghanistan in the first place- Hello"-- bunch of Taliban/Al Qaida allegedly financed/supported by Osama 'Still Alive and not Caught' Bin laden flew some planes into WTC, that started all this, it would be really naive to think after Americans leave Afghanistan and Pakistan in this mess, there will be peace is south asia or in US for that matter.

I can say that by common sense.

The US initially came to Afghanistan primarily with a sense of revenge (the tax payers wanted their revenge) under the garb of "War on Terror". They have achieved it, kicked the Talibani arse and can now move away (the tax payers now want this) leaving Afghanistan and Pakistan to sort this mess out for themselves.

And you are just exaggerating the threat - nothing whatsoever will happen to the US mainland. They are not Pakistan or for that matter India to be lax and allow bomb blasts happen all over the place. They have awesome network of Electronic and Humint and more importantly the god-given isolation of the land.

The primary reason US is there in Afg is to rebuild Afghanistan and make them a stable country.

No one has the capability to do it, nor we are going to let that happen, Its just your lame rhetoric you use for your convenience and inner satisfaction.
The US out of Afghanistan, the strategy which made Obama the President, if it was to happen, then it would have happened already.

The way i see it you are the ones thats going to loose both ways, either If US leave Afghanistan or stays there and continue its WoT along with Pakistan.

Did you mistake what I said as US capturing your nukes ?? NO.

I did not mean it --- I meant the threat implied by you in the previous post -Pak failing and consequently nukes falling into wrong hands.

That is just a bluff and not long before US calls it.

Its not like you continue using 4 cents to print 100 USD bills at will ..
Economies doesn't run like that.

Correction - Economies except US dont run like that.

As long as International trade and Oil trade is done in Dollars, US can afford to do that without causing inflation to its own economy.

It's in larger interest of Pakistan to release him. You're already down, why do you want to further mess with a superpower?

Don't be emotional because you can't afford to.

woow woow woow, drone attacks, nato kills pak army men, illegal fires from afghanistan, suicide attacks, IDPs pakistan is already serving as a back bone of us troops in afghanistan, if us does any thing bad all thise americans are trapped in afghanistan which means certain death to them, so they need us more than we need them

also its the american terrorist who has killed pakistanis and not vice versa..:taz::taz: so stop ur bullshit before it gets deleted..

its not about being in pressure, its about justice and what ever the result is, the justice is to be done, and if the guy is innocent he will be freed.. anyways
post reported

woow woow woow, drone attacks, nato kills pak army men, illegal fires from afghanistan, suicide attacks, IDPs pakistan is already serving as a back bone of us troops in afghanistan, if us does any thing bad all thise americans are trapped in afghanistan which means certain death to them, so they need us more than we need them

seriously? You think US will not be able to airlift its troops and head back home as a worst case scenario? :what:

post reported

lol ok! Good for you! :wave:

except from headline no where in report it says that the dead were intelligence operatives :coffee:

I can say that by common sense.
Common sense doesn't apply here-- its world politics- battles for resources-- power, here its not so common as you think.

The US initially came to Afghanistan primarily with a sense of revenge (the tax payers wanted their revenge) under the garb of "War on Terror". They have achieved it, kicked the Talibani arse and can now move away (the tax payers now want this) leaving Afghanistan and Pakistan to sort this mess out for themselves.

Its easier said than done, if thats so much simple, whats stopping US from getting out of Afghanistan, isn't thats precisely what majority of Pakistanis and Americans want?
If it was just for revenge the revenge was taken on very first year of the War, when they defeated the Taliban, but No they had to go for Iraq-- This region is strategically too important for US to leave just because the tax payers wants it.

And you are just exaggerating the threat - nothing whatsoever will happen to the US mainland. They are not Pakistan or for that matter India to be lax and allow bomb blasts happen all over the place. They have awesome network of Electronic and Humint and more importantly the god-given isolation of the land.

Exactly opposite had happened on 9/11 on 7/7 or 26/11 for that matter,
The Super Power got taste of its own medicine, The city of cameras got the taste of too much confidence, and a country of excuses got another excuse to feed on. You are over simplifying the situation and the mess it will create or had created.

The primary reason US is there in Afg is to rebuild Afghanistan and make them a stable country.

What was the reason again?-- Just Revenge--Rebuild-- or No interest at all, i do not understand this each post of your gives different reasons--
Say none or All.

Did you mistake what I said as US capturing your nukes ?? NO.

I did not mean it --- I meant the threat implied by you in the previous post -Pak failing and consequently nukes falling into wrong hands.

That is just a bluff and not long before US calls it.

We have always maintained that the Nukes are never going to fall into wrong hands-- and when i said no one wants a nuclear armed country to destabilize-- i didn't meant what you get--
Pakistan is never going to Fail, we still have more friends than enemies.:tup:

Correction - Economies except US dont run like that.

As long as International trade and Oil trade is done in Dollars, US can afford to do that without causing inflation to its own economy.

Simple question, what caused the Inflation? The recession? What lead to Obamas trillion dollar Economic Rescue Bill?
The War on Terror or Printed Bills at Will?

simple answer-- you cannot print dollars at your will--

Looks like GOP has already found the face saving formula for RD`s legit exit. And these alleged robbers became ISI operatives!

just wait and watch. GoP will now dance to US' tune.

RD will come out anytime now.

Then you dont know nothing!

What is the top most export Item of US of A, if I may try to test yr knowledge, without ruffling your feathers?

US IS printing its USDs at will - any question?

Oh i forgot-- one question
Post the source.

Nobody is dancing to anybody's tune in this incident.

The matter is being resolved with realities on the ground being handled sensitively, that is all.

Nobody is dancing to anybody's tune in this incident.

The matter is being resolved with realities on the ground being handled sensitively, that is all.

Sensitively, yes!
Sensibly, no!

GoP and Punjab Govt. have turned this into a political ping-pong.

Punjab govt. is trying to cash in on public sentiments and, as a result, has put GoP in a fix.

Does it take so long to confirm diplomatic immunity?

Looks like GOP has already found the face saving formula for RD`s legit exit. And these alleged robbers became ISI operatives!

Am i missing some thing in your little conversation--

How come declaring the Dead Pakistanis ISI operatives going to save GoP face?-- Elaborate
You know what ISI is dont you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom