What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i missing some thing in your little conversation--

How come declaring the Dead Pakistanis ISI operatives going to save GoP face?-- Elaborate
You know what ISI is dont you?

"ISI operatives turned rogue and tried to kill a foreigner enjoying diplomatic immunity. Perfect face saver for GoP"

Just imagine...

Sensitively, yes!
Sensibly, no!

GoP and Punjab Govt. have turned this into a political ping-pong.

Punjab govt. is trying to cash in on public sentiments and, as a result, has put GoP in a fix.

Does it take so long to confirm diplomatic immunity?

The federal and provincial governments are just figureheads, and being political creatures, are doing what is their nature - putting themselves and not the country first.

The real patriots, who put country before self, with the power and the resolve and the vision, are the ones who are working sensibly and sensitively to resolve the matter.

They will succeed soon enough.

Insha-Allah ...nobody will be able to release this guy...this will be end for everything...Allah ka Azaab iss dunyaa mein kissi koh bhi nehi chooray gah....neither USA will survive nor somebodyelse(who supports this evil power)...:coffee:

Last edited:
Sensitively, yes!
Sensibly, no!

GoP and Punjab Govt. have turned this into a political ping-pong.

Punjab govt. is trying to cash in on public sentiments and, as a result, has put GoP in a fix.

Except Imran Khan-- No political party have the balls to play ping-pong in a matter related to US of A -- so there is a silent consensus-- Your man will be freed--

Does it take so long to confirm diplomatic immunity?

Usually it takes hours to confirm the diplomatic immunity-- but the condition is one must have it :azn:--

Insha-Allah ...nobody will be able to release this guy...this will be end for everything...Allah ka Azaab iss dunyaa mein kissi koh bhi nehi chooray gah....neither USA will survive nor somebodyelse...:coffee:

You prayers are noble indeed, but you are heading for a disappointment I am afraid.

"ISI operatives turned rogue and tried to kill a foreigner enjoying diplomatic immunity. Perfect face saver for GoP"

Just imagine...

probably you are not well aware of the ground facts. If these were robbers there could be a way out for RD, but if they turn out to ISI operatives or working for military then they would br portrayed as the patriotic martyrs who risked their lives chasing a rogue CIA agent and neither the military nor the general public would ever allow such an incident go unpunished.:agree::agree::agree:

Just imagine...

This is not a movie-- this is real life-- these kiddish excuses-- no one going to buy that--

and further more if you were serious about this face saving opportunity-- after a wild laugh-- i will say-- GoP is in no position to go on a crash course with the Pakistani Army-- specially when the Common Pakistani will be angry after the release of Raymond Davis at the GoP--

Snap* come to reality-- you imagine too much--

you imagine too much--

Just wait and watch...

Do you think your GoP can seriously try and jail an American citizen? Even powerful countries like China/Russia would find that a very difficult proposition.

It's nearly impossible for countries like India and Pakistan.

GoP needs pretexts to release him; just wait till they start coming.

Then just say that he does not have it and move further but bhai mere, say something...

Why this silence?

I am sure Zardari has told this to american Delegation-- the result you have seen-- Immunity or not Free Raymond Davis or face the Consequences--

Bhai meray kabi aisay honay dein gay Amriki?

Just wait and watch...

Do you think your GoP can seriously try and jail an American citizen? Even powerful countries like China/Russia would find that a very difficult proposition.

GoP needs pretexts to release him; just wait till they start coming.

Asking the same questions again and again, in a circle-- with out trying to READ what the guy you having conversation with is Saying-- Read my Post 1752-- what next-- back to Face saving- ISI? Full Circle-- No

The pretexts they want, lies in the Diplomatic Immunity itself-- that will be a legit reason not a sell out--

Asking the same questions again and again, in a circle-- with out trying to READ what actually he is saying-- Read my Post 1752-- what next-- back to Face saving?

The pretexts they want, lies in the Diplomatic Immunity itself--

Look, GoP will have to do a balancing act as far as pretext is concerned.

I'm sure it will be a combination of various pretexts like 'diplomatic immunity', 'The victims being ISI operatives' and what not...

This is going to be a tough walk for GoP.

Look, GoP will have to do a balancing act as far as pretext is concerned.

I'm sure it will be a combination of various pretexts like 'diplomatic immunity', 'The victims being ISI operatives' and what not...

This is going to be a tough walk for GoP.

The victims being ISI operatives will be a suicide for GoP not a escape route-- Common Pakistani loves ISI-- it will create more severe public backlash against the GoP and i am sure involving ISI will make a lot of people in Pakistan Military unhappy--GoP will never want this--

Like i said as long as the reasoning is legit-- like Diplomatic Immunity-- and Millitary in the corner-- GoP will be just fine--

probably you are not well aware of the ground facts. If these were robbers there could be a way out for RD, but if they turn out to ISI operatives or working for military then they would br portrayed as the patriotic martyrs who risked their lives chasing a rogue CIA agent and neither the military nor the general public would ever allow such an incident go unpunished.:agree::agree::agree:

Read--

The victims being ISI operatives will be a suicide for GoP not a escape route-- Common Pakistani loves ISI-- it will create more severe public backlash against the GoP and i am sure involving ISI will make a lot of people in Pakistan Military unhappy--GoP will never want this--

Look, it's going to be tough for GoP. It's like choosing lesser of two devils.

That's why I believe it would have been in larger interest of Pakistan to just have let him go.

Had punjab police not arrested Davis and let him go, it would have been much better and easier for GoP.

That's why I believe it would have been in larger interest of Pakistan to just have let him go.

Because of such type of "larger interests" our real interests have been completely destroyed. So it is better for us to go for some smaller interest than "larger interest". We have already received a lot of hell fire missiles because of such "larger interests". May this "mistake" be the beginning to the end of vicious cycle of destruction that has started for Pakistan because of securing "larger interests". Thanks for your advice any ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom