Featured RAW behind multiple hand grenade attacks in Sindh, find investigators

Morpheus

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RAW behind multiple hand grenade attacks in Sindh, find investigators
Nazir Shah On Aug 12, 2020 Last updated Aug 12, 2020
grenade-attack.jpg

KARACHI: Indian intelligence agency, RAW, is behind the multiple hand grenade attacks in the city, security officials have found after a thorough probe, ARY NEWS reported citing sources.

According to the investigators probing the matter, multiple attacks were carried out in the province especially in Karachi where unidentified men hurled RGD1 hand grenades to cause panic and casualties.

“We have tracked the use of similar hand grenades, RGD1 explosives, in the attacks,” they said adding that recent attacks point out support of the RAW to the local terror module that is behind the attacks.

The sources said that the law enforcement authorities have arrested 12 people during separate raids in the city. “They are undergoing an investigation process currently,” they said.

The attacks have been carried out in Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Hub Chowki, Manzil Pump, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Liaquatabad area of the city besides also launching attacks in Ghotki and Larkana areas of the city.

Earlier in the day, the Karachi police claimed to have arrested 12 people following a raid in different areas of the metropolis in connection with a grenade blast reported in Gulshan-e-Hadeed last night.

The investigation team is collecting more evidence with the help of CCTV cameras installed around the blast site.

Read More: At least five wounded in grenade blast in Karachi

Moreover, the Additional IG Karachi Ghulam Nabi Memon has suspended SHO Steel Town for showing negligence in a grenade blast carried out by unidentified assailants in Gulshan-e-Hadeed area of Karachi on Tuesday night.

The unidentified men hurled a grenade on the Jashan-e-Azadi stalls in Gulshan-e-Hadeed area. According to BDS, the terrorists have used Russian-made RGD-1 grenade in the attack.

https://arynews.tv/en/raw-hand-grenade-attacks-sindh-investigators/
-------

Always something going on in Karachi. Nothing seems to happen in new Delhi or Mumbai.

Giving too much credit is when indians cry about Pakistan sending locust to India

We totally agree with you...That's just slightly more retarded...o_O

Most Indians don't know anything about Pakistan's western borders, and can't even name the places adjoining Afghanistan or Iran.

All the problems you have on your Western borders are homegrown, and solvable by your own security agencies. They look like local unrests or outstanding issues with Afghanistan, and India has little to do with what's going on there. In fact, India is planning to shut down its diplomatic missions in Afghanistan except for Kabul and Kandahar, We really want to pull out of that accursed country as soon as Uncle Sam gives us the green signal.

Proof lies in the pudding. You will not find a single Indian who can blend nicely with Baloch, Buneri, Chitrali, Hazaras, Pakistan Pushtoons, Hindkowans, Tadjiks, and other numerous groups living on Pakistan's western borders. To make a good spy, you need someone with adequate skills to infiltrate a territory, and blend in as a local.

The fact that despite being Indian, I am even aware of these groups existence makes me much more informed about Pakistan than 99.999 percent of Indians. Take a random survey of Indian posters on PDF, and ask them if they can name at least 5 ethnic groups living in the fringes of Pakistan's Western borders without a Google search. I named at least 7 and I am not confident whether my answer is correct.

Basically I am a special case Indian obsessed with Pakistan, so I do know a hell lot about your country compared to most Indians. If I am not confident of pulling off a jasoos mission in your country, then I am sure 99.999 percent Indians will not dare to do it either. India's RAW lacks proper jasoos material like Mossad or CIA. A Mossad or CIA field agent will completely change their identity, and become one with the locals.

RAW can't even think the next step without moving around in circles. They are a very bureaucratic organization mishandled by politicians. That is why they send over amateur f***-ups like Kulbhushan who are 100 percent likely to get caught.

Elementary, my dear Mirza :cheers:
@masterchief_mirza @Joe Shearer

Last edited:
All the problems you have on your Western borders are homegrown, and solvable by your own security agencies. They look like local unrests or outstanding issues with Afghanistan, and India has little to do with what's going on there. I
@Zapper

You two and your chums can fool yourselves by reciting verses from your revised school textbooks every morning if you wish, but Pakistanis are well aware of what India has done and attempted to do on our western border.

All from Wikipedia (a website biased towards India's state narrative):

"Abdul Ghaffār Khān (6 February 1890 – 20 January 1988), nicknamed Fakhr-e-Afghan , lit. "pride of Pashtuns"), Bādshāh Khān, or Bāchā Khān, "king of chiefs"), was a Pashtun independence activist who worked to end the rule of the British Raj in colonial India.

Bacha Khan strongly opposed the proposal for the partition of India, siding with the Indian National Congress and All India Azad Muslim Conference.[5][6][7] When the Indian National Congress reluctantly declared its acceptance of the partition plan without consulting the Khudai Khidmatgar leaders, he felt deeply betrayed and hurt by this, telling the Congress, "you have thrown us to the wolves."[8] In June 1947, Khan and other Khudai Khidmatgars declared the Bannu Resolution, demanding that the Pashtuns be given a choice to have an independent state of Pashtunistan, composing all Pashtun territories of British India, instead of being made to join Pakistan.

In June 1947, Khan and other Khudai Khidmatgars declared the Bannu Resolution, demanding that the Pashtuns be given a choice to have an independent state of Pashtunistan, composing all Pashtun territories of British India, instead of being made to join Pakistan. However, the British Raj refused to comply with the demand of this resolution.[9][10]

The Indian government continued to support Pashtun leader Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan in lobbying for greater Pashtun freedom in the NWFP.[4]

In January 1950, a five-year Treaty of Friendship was signed between the two countries in New Delhi. Other than affirming "everlasting peace and friendship between the two Governments", the treaty provided for establishment of diplomatic and consular posts in each other's territories.[20][21]

India recognized the new Republic of Afghanistan on July 19, 1973. Indian foreign minister Swaran Singh visited Afghan PresidentMohammed Daoud Khan in October that year, and Khan visited India in March 1975. On July 7, 1974, the two countries signed a trade protocol.[22]

The Republic of India was the only South Asian nation to recognize the Soviet-backed Democratic Republic of Afghanistan[13] and theSoviet Union's military presence in Afghan territories, and provided humanitarian aid to President Najibullah's Government in Afghanistan.[3] Following the withdrawal of the Soviet armed forces from Afghanistan in 1989, India continued to support Najibullah's government with humanitarian aid.

India became one of the key supporters of the anti-Taliban Northern Alliance.[26]

During the U.S.-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, India offeredintelligence and other forms of support for the Coalition forces. After the overthrow of the Taliban, India established diplomatic relations with the newly established democratic government, provided aid and participated in the reconstruction efforts.[5] India has provided $650–750 million in humanitarian and economic aid, making it the largest regional provider of aid for Afghanistan.[4][5] India's support and collaboration extends to rebuilding of air links, power plants and investing in health and education sectors as well as helping to train Afghan civil servants, diplomats and police. India also seeks the development of supply lines of electricity, oil and natural gas. Also to give Afghan students scholarships.[5]

Owing to the killing of an Indian national by Taliban militants in November 2005, India deployed 200 soldiers of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) to provide security for Indian nationals and the projects supported by India.[5] Afghanistan strengthened its ties with India in wake of persisting tensions and problems with Pakistan, which was suspected of continuing to shelter and support the Taliban.[4][5] India pursues a policy of close collaboration with countries such as Afghanistan, Bhutan, and Iran in order to bolster its standing as a regional power and contain its rival Pakistan, which stands accused of aiding and abetting Islamic militants in Kashmir and other states of India.[5] "

Since pre-partition, India has used Afghanistan and pashtuns to directly undermine the concept of and the state of Pakistan.

Governments led by anti-Pakistan elements have continually been supported by Delhi, even in the Soviet occupation when nobody else in south Asia supported the communists. India will support soviet communists, warlords, and even sociopaths as long as they fulfil the criterion of being anti-Pakistan.

Workers, diplomats and soldiers of the Indian state are all present in Afghanistan, facing what we are told is a constant threat from pro-Pakistani elements. India itself directly asserts ISI involvement in attacking Indian interests and Indian citizens in Afghanistan. If - as you charmingly assert - RAW is doing nothing in Afg and isn't working against Pakistani interests, then what the bloody hell are you paying them for?

Mirza, I'm not here to change your views but I take it very personally when you accuse my country of sponsoring terrorism in Pak (OK, I'm an ex-citizen of India...still I consider it my motherland).

I would feel very guilty if innocent civilians - men, women, children died in Pakistan because of Indian State's involvement. That's a burden I just cannot bear. I will not be able to look any Pakistani in the eye if any/all of it was true.

So, I will examine all these accusations against India (mostly a fan fiction created by Pakistani media) on their own merit. I never said that RAW elenents are not present in Pakistan just like ISI elements are also present in India. But is it India's State policy to kill innocent civilians there through cross-border terrorism? I don't think so.

I believe both RAW and ISI have inconsequential influence in each other's countries. Both countries media suffer from mass hysteria which leads to all these fairy tale accusations.

(6 February 1890 – 20 January 1988), nicknamed Fakhr-e-Afghan , lit. "pride of Pashtuns"), Bādshāh Khān, or Bāchā Khān, "king of chiefs"),

Khudai Khidmatgars declared the Bannu Resolution, demanding that the Pashtuns be given a choice to have an independent state of Pashtunistan,

Many Pakistani posters tell me here that the Pushtoons of NWFP are very proud Pakistanis. If that is true, then no matter what India did during Partition is now irrelevant.

It's been 73 yeasrs, a bit too late to discuss Partition events. I agree Indian leaders had tried to block the very creation of Pakistan. But all that's now past: Pakistan is a reality.

You need to move on from that narrative.

The Indian government continued to support Pashtun leader Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan in lobbying for greater Pashtun freedom in the NWFP.

In January 1950, a five-year Treaty of Friendship was signed between the two countries in New Delhi.

Which countries? India and Afghanistan? That's just a diplomatic treaty. Even Pakistan surely had established relations with this newfound Afghanistan at a much later date.

India recognized the new Republic of Afghanistan on July 19, 1973. Indian foreign minister Swaran Singh visited Afghan PresidentMohammed Daoud Khan in October that year, and Khan visited India in March 1975. On July 7, 1974, the two countries signed a trade protocol.[22]

Almost 23 years after. I find this very interesting. It took India 23-24 years to even officially recognize that country of bandits and tribal warlords. What does that tell you? Indians were far too busy in their internal problems to bother about that place west of Durand line.

The Republic of India was the only South Asian nation to recognize the Soviet-backed Democratic Republic of Afghanistan[13]
Cold War era, India was almost a vassal state of the former USSR. Whereas Pakistan was the baby of America. Both our countries were relatively poor. Back then, we did what the superpowers told us to do.

So far, none of the points you mentioned have any relevance to your arguments for Indian cross-border terrorism support in your country's western borders.

and theSoviet Union's military presence in Afghan territories, and provided humanitarian aid to President Najibullah's Government in Afghanistan.[3] Following the withdrawal of the Soviet armed forces from Afghanistan in 1989, India continued to support Najibullah's government with humanitarian aid.

That was before the Taliban era. India was maintaining its diplomatic relationship with Afghanistan. We did not care which bandit ruled the throne in Kabul. Once the Talibans conquered the territories, the Indians had no choice but to deal with them. Now that they're out of power, we are again dealing with Ashraf Ghani and team.

Why blame us if the Afghans are such an incohesive group of people that just can't create and sustain a stable government for their own people? We will have to begrudgingly support whichever tribal warlord comes next. It's the Afghans internal decisions, and we don't interfere in that (unlike the USA and some other NATO countries).

India became one of the key supporters of the anti-Taliban Northern Alliance.[26]

I agree, we did. Frankly we shouldn't have gotten involved in that messy country in the first place. The US and NATO were enough. Probably not? Even they want to pull back.

As for the Shumali Ittehad, I don't give a damn about them. What difference does it make? The Afghans are simply happy to trade one set of warlords for the other. Frankly, not only India, but most countries in the world are getting tired of their internal bickering.

All those warlords should get together and support Mr. Ashraf Ghani. Also they should stop gunning each other down over minor disagreements.

At least he's trying to bring a semblance of law and order to that *hole. When will Afghanistan join the civilized order of nations? For the last 1000 years, we have seen no such evidence. Maybe even longer. Even Alexander the Great got tired of their internal bickerings when he conquered Bactria.

Honestly, I'm in favour of India immediately withdrawing all our embassy staff and other personnel engaged in humanitarian missions in Afghanistan. The damned Afghans can't be helped...fighting is in their DNA. The concept of peace is alien to them.

None of this has anything to do with Pakistan.

Do note I am aware that Afghanistan is not only a Pushtoon country. I believe the Tadjiks are currently a majority there, and there is a significant population of Hazaras.

So, if someone accuses me of anti-Pukhtoonism here, please get your facts right. I am discussing the country of Afghanistan, not NWFP.

During the U.S.-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, India offered intelligence and other forms of support for the Coalition forces. After the overthrow of the Taliban, India established diplomatic relations with the newly established democratic government, provided aid and participated in the reconstruction efforts.[5]

Like India was alone? Pakistan even offered its territory and armed forces for the US-led invasion of Afghanistan. Not a single American-NATO soldier was allowed to pass through Indian territory to invade Afghanistan as India's official position was a neutral stance.

What the hell, Mirza? Didn't expect this line of reasoning for you. During the WOT, both our countries sucked up to Uncle Sam. Pakistan did a lot more than us though.

India has provided $650–750 million in humanitarian and economic aid, making it the largest regional provider of aid for Afghanistan.[4][5] India's support and collaboration extends to rebuilding of air links, power plants and investing in health and education sectors as well as helping to train Afghan civil servants, diplomats and police. India also seeks the development of supply lines of electricity, oil and natural gas. Also to give Afghan students scholarships.[5]

What's wrong with that? You expected India to stay silent while the Afghan warlords murder each other with brutality, leaving widows, orphans, and people with broken limbs all around the country?

Of course, they needed help to rebuild their lives. India did everything it could to help that country stand back on its feet. Building libraries and hospitals, roads and highways in that country at great personal risk to many Indian staff. What do they have to look forward to, but to get killed by one of the depraved Talibani warlords

Imagine being a skilled engineer in India. You have your whole life ahead of you. MIT, Stanford, a possible internship with Google in Silicon Valley. Instead duty calls, and you decide to help your government build roads and highways for a people you have no connection to. And then you get killed in the line of duty!

I am still in favour of Indian government pulling out of that accursed country, and let the Afghans to their own devices. I also support the Pakistanis to go and build that country with their own money. Your own PM Imran Khan has washed his hands off Afghanistan, cribbing in UN General Assembly on how Pakistan paid such a huge price for Afghanistan, had 70000 of its own people killed etc. etc.

Almost no country is willing to help the Afghans except India. That's the kind of reputation they have - nobody likes them. Even we don't like them but we can't abandon them to kill each other off.

On top of it, we are accused by the Pakistanis, and Pakistani media of sponsoring terrorism in their country. That's very rich, and so damn convenient.

If Pakistan doesn't want terrorism on its western borders, perhaps it can work jointly with India, and help the Afghans settle down properly. Now that's a radical idea which I would definitely support.

Owing to the killing of an Indian national by Taliban militants in November 2005, India deployed 200 soldiers of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) to provide security for Indian nationals and the projects supported by India.[5]

What was India supposed to do? Let the Taliban kill more of our engineers and doctors?

The reason India had to deploy its own soldiers was because the government of Afghanistan is full of cheapskates. They will not spend a dime out of their own pockets to help the Indians trying to build their country.

I don't blame them. That country has been an economic basketcase for the last 100 years or so, always depending on foreigners for handouts.

Workers, diplomats and soldiers of the Indian state are all present in Afghanistan, facing what we are told is a constant threat from pro-Pakistani elements. India itself directly asserts ISI involvement in attacking Indian interests and Indian citizens in Afghanistan. If - as you charmingly assert - RAW is doing nothing in Afg and isn't working against Pakistani interests, then what the bloody hell are you paying them for?

All the Indian staff in Afghanistan are involved in humanitarian missions. We need them there so that in the event the Afghan warlords blow up another hospital or ambulance, those services can be quickly replenished.

Why don't the Pakistanis go there and help Afghans rebuild their lives with Pakistani taxpayer money? I would welcome it. That country should not be India's botheration. You guys love them more, so you take care of them. We'll be glad to recall all the Indians living in that *hole.

@Joe Shearer @Peshwa

Last edited:
Almost 23 years after. I find this very interesting. It took India 23-24 years to even officially recognize that country of bandits and tribal warlords. What does that tell you? Indians were far too busy in their internal problems to bother about that place west of Durand line.
Actually the point is it only became a republic then. afg was under monarchical rule before then. India still recognised them.

Mirza, I'm not here to change your views but I take it very personally when you accuse my country of sponsoring terrorism in Pak (OK, I'm an ex-citizen of India...still I consider it my motherland).

I would feel very guilty if innocent civilians - men, women, children died in Pakistan because of Indian State's involvement. That's a burden I just cannot bear. I will not be able to look any Pakistani in the eye if any/all of it was true.

So, I will examine all these accusations against India (mostly a fan fiction created by Pakistani media) on their own merit. I never said that RAW elenents are not present in Pakistan just like ISI elements are also present in India. But is it India's State policy to kill innocent civilians there through cross-border terrorism? I don't think so.

I believe both RAW and ISI have inconsequential influence in each other's countries. Both countries media suffer from mass hysteria which leads to all these fairy tale accusations.

Many Pakistani posters tell me here that the Pushtoons of NWFP are very proud Pakistanis. If that is true, then no matter what India did during Partition is now irrelevant.

It's been 73 yeasrs, a bit too late to discuss Partition events. I agree Indian leaders had tried to block the very creation of Pakistan. But all that's now past: Pakistan is a reality.

You need to move on from that narrative.

Which countries? India and Afghanistan? That's just a diplomatic treaty. Even Pakistan surely had established relations with this newfound Afghanistan at a much later date.

Cold War era, India was almost a vassal state of the former USSR. Whereas Pakistan was the baby of America. Both our countries were relatively poor. Back then, we did what the superpowers told us to do.

So far, none of the points you mentioned have any relevance to your arguments for Indian cross-border terrorism support in your country's western borders.

That was before the Taliban era. India was maintaining its diplomatic relationship with Afghanistan. We did not care which bandit ruled the throne in Kabul. Once the Talibans conquered the territories, the Indians had no choice but to deal with them. Now that they're out of power, we are again dealing with Ashraf Ghani and team.

Why blame us if the Afghans are such an incohesive group of people that just can't create and sustain a stable government for their own people? We will have to begrudgingly support whichever tribal warlord comes next. It's the Afghans internal decisions, and we don't interfere in that (unlike the USA and some other NATO countries).

I agree, we did. Frankly we shouldn't have gotten involved in that messy country in the first place. The US and NATO were enough. Probably not? Even they want to pull back.

As for the Shumali Ittehad, I don't give a damn about them. What difference does it make? The Afghans are simply happy to trade one set of warlords for the other. Frankly, not only India, but most countries in the world are getting tired of their internal bickering.

All those warlords should get together and support Mr. Ashraf Ghani. Also they should stop gunning each other down over minor disagreements.

At least he's trying to bring a semblance of law and order to that *hole. When will Afghanistan join the civilized order of nations? For the last 1000 years, we have seen no such evidence. Maybe even longer. Even Alexander the Great got tired of their internal bickerings when he conquered Bactria.

Honestly, I'm in favour of India immediately withdrawing all our embassy staff and other personnel engaged in humanitarian missions in Afghanistan. The damned Afghans can't be helped...fighting is in their DNA. The concept of peace is alien to them.

None of this has anything to do with Pakistan.

Do note I am aware that Afghanistan is not only a Pushtoon country. I believe the Tadjiks are currently a majority there, and there is a significant population of Hazaras.

So, if someone accuses me of anti-Pukhtoonism here, please get your facts right. I am discussing the country of Afghanistan, not NWFP.

Like India was alone? Pakistan even offered its territory and armed forces for the US-led invasion of Afghanistan. Not a single American-NATO soldier was allowed to pass through Indian territory to invade Afghanistan as India's official position was a neutral stance.

What the hell, Mirza? Didn't expect this line of reasoning for you. During the WOT, both our countries sucked up to Uncle Sam. Pakistan did a lot more than us though.

What's wrong with that? You expected India to stay silent while the Afghan warlords murder each other with brutality, leaving widows, orphans, and people with broken limbs all around the country?

Of course, they needed help to rebuild their lives. India did everything it could to help that country stand back on its feet. Building libraries and hospitals, roads and highways in that country at great personal risk to many Indian staff. What do they have to look forward to, but to get killed by one of the depraved Talibani warlords

Imagine being a skilled engineer in India. You have your whole life ahead of you. MIT, Stanford, a possible internship with Google in Silicon Valley. Instead duty calls, and you decide to help your government build roads and highways for a people you have no connection to. And then you get killed in the line of duty!

I am still in favour of Indian government pulling out of that accursed country, and let the Afghans to their own devices. I also support the Pakistanis to go and build that country with their own money. Your own PM Imran Khan has washed his hands off Afghanistan, cribbing in UN General Assembly on how Pakistan paid such a huge price for Afghanistan, had 70000 of its own people killed etc. etc.

Almost no country is willing to help the Afghans except India. That's the kind of reputation they have - nobody likes them. Even we don't like them but we can't abandon them to kill each other off.

On top of it, we are accused by the Pakistanis, and Pakistani media of sponsoring terrorism in their country. That's very rich, and so damn convenient.

If Pakistan doesn't want terrorism on its western borders, perhaps it can work jointly with India, and help the Afghans settle down properly. Now that's a radical idea which I would definitely support.

What was India supposed to do? Let the Taliban kill more of our engineers and doctors?

The reason India had to deploy its own soldiers was because the government of Afghanistan is full of cheapskates. They will not spend a dime out of their own pockets to help the Indians trying to build their country.

I don't blame them. That country has been an economic basketcase for the last 100 years or so, always depending on foreigners for handouts.

All the Indian staff in Afghanistan are involved in humanitarian missions. We need them there so that in the event the Afghan warlords blow up another hospital or ambulance, those services can be quickly replenished.

Why don't the Pakistanis go there and help Afghans rebuild their lives with Pakistani taxpayer money? I would welcome it. That country should not be India's botheration. You guys love them more, so you take care of them. We'll be glad to recall all the Indians living in that *hole.
Some of your points are valid. However, many of your points betray a fundamental lack of cognisance viz the history of Afghanistan and India's role in propping up corrupt regimes simply to antagonise Pakistan.

Precisely as you have stated many times in your rant - India has no business there. This is the land that brought ancient Hindu empires to their knees repeatedly. Why would a Hindu nationalist entity have any relation with such a land?

We all know the answer to this rhetorical question of course.

Pakistan would be extremely happy if India would leave Afghanistan, a big impenetrable wall could be built between Pakistan and Afghanistan with one single heavily guarded checkpoint built for trade and people moving in and out, and Pakistan could send a hundred thousand soldiers to the eastern front. This is pretty simple logic. And it's pretty obvious why India stokes Afghanistan against Pakistan as it's in India's strategic military interests to do so, just as India did with Bangladesh.

Honestly, I don't deal in conspiracy theories. I merely signpost the willing to logic, reason and fact.

No need to stop the war at all. The money stashed in India's temples would be enough by itself to solve India's poverty problems.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.holidify.com/collections/richest-temples-in-india?amp=1

Number 6. Golden temple is mentioned. It is important to note that Golden temple also has the biggest free kitchen in the world which feeds upto 100,000 people everyday for free. Also, you don't have to give any money there, only donate if you can/want. Anyone can come and have langar. So in a way, it's kind of fighting poverty. Don't know much about the hindu temples mentioned in list but they look very interesting, would like to visit once.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom