What's new

Pakistan: Armed attack targeting vehicles of Chinese company underway in Gwadar, Balochistan, Aug. 13

It is an accepted disputed territory. Not the same.

Are they accepted by whom? If you say UN? It is a shame that people need a certificate from the UN, when most countries ignore it when it is against their interests.

I only said that these Balochi did not come from Mars, they also belong to Balochistan.

Last edited:
Only India has problem with CPEC, so no wonder if attack is funded by India to Afghanis
Wasn’t ISI aware of this? What was ISI chief thinking when he had that cup of tea at Kabul airport? That smirk didn’t indicate any such thoughts.

This should have been factored in, when US was double crossed in Afghanistan while trying to get Taliban into power. Now work with them and sort out your issues.

Please don’t blame India, if they aren’t listening to you.

That's what they were doing with the Northern alliance for the last 20 years, arming and training terrorists on our border.
Did India create the Northern Alliance by itself? India merely supported a group that was already well established.

That's the key thing-"India merely supported a group"
Of course, any competent enemy nation would take advantage of such elements. My point was that blaming India for the creation of these elements is ridiculous.

Of course, any competent enemy nation would take advantage of such elements. My point was that blaming India for the creation of these elements is ridiculous.
Seeds only grow roots if they are watered and fed with nutrients. Seeds of terrorism are everywhere in almost every nation and the enemy identifies and nurtures them into terroristic action.

Seeds only grow roots if they are watered and fed with nutrients. Seeds of terrorism are everywhere in almost every nation and the enemy identifies and nurtures them into terroristic action.
The Northern Alliance was already well-established before India even decided to support them.

The Northern Alliance was already well-established before India even decided to support them.
NA had been downsoized by the Talibs but the Indians came along and supplied money, weapons and training along with Communist indoctrination.

Are they accepted by whom? If you say UN? It is a shame that people need a certificate from the UN, when most countries ignore it when it is against their interests.

I only said that these Balochi did not come from Mars, they also belong to Balochistan.
By UN on India’s own plea when it took it there. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.

They samy way. If any Indian kashmiri kills Indian police or armyman, they also deserve to be called " terrorists"...
Not true at all.
Kashmir was never a part of India. India invaded Kashmir, murdered its citizens, and looted resources (still kept going).
Kashmiris have every right to defend themselves. They are resistant.
Indians, on the other hand, are occupiers and terrorists.
P.S. I am a Kashmiri and a son of my soil. So don't try to teach me anything.

Last edited:
What a disgrace and thoroughly un professional this army is. DHA banwa lo in sa, social media ka bachon ko gharon sa utha ker jail kerwa lo, governments remove kerwa lo but jab asal kaam ki bari aii gi to in ki uqaat yeh ha kah apna mulk ka under be in sa control nahi hota. This pathetic institution should be disbanded. Pakistan needs a new force, a new army which intends to do its job of safeguarding Pakistan security matters rather then interfering in its political matters needlessly and throwing the whole country into chaos and destruction.

Back
Top Bottom