What's new

Pakistan: Armed attack targeting vehicles of Chinese company underway in Gwadar, Balochistan, Aug. 13

Let me put my way...

Well the only fact is balochi are local people of Pakistan.... but whatever reason if they kill Pakistani army or people, i will call them terrorists.

They samy way. If any Indian kashmiri kills Indian police or armyman, they also deserve to be called " terrorists"...

Anyhow, there is no definition of terrorists word, .. so someone called them freedom fighter, other side called them terrorists.

Unlike, Pakistani members shows their happiness when Indian army people killed, i will here strongly condemned this action and will call them terrorists only..... They do not have rights to kill any people or armyman who is serving for the country...

Very sad incident..RIP

Last edited:
An armed attack targeting a vehicle convoy of a Chinese company is underway near Faqeer Colony Bridge, Gwadar, Balochistan Province, late morning of Aug. 13. Local reports indicate security forces have been engaged in gunfighting with unidentified assailants for over an hour. The official casualty count is not immediately clear. No group has claimed responsibility for the incident. Authorities have put the city on high alert and reportedly restricted entry and exit.

Heightened security is likely in the impact area in the coming hours. Investigations could result in additional ground travel delays and potentially cause shipping disruptions at the Gwadar Port.

In what looks like a targetted attack on Chinese nationals in Pakistan, explosions and gunfire hit the port city of Gwadar as a seven vehicle convoy of Chinese engineers came under intense attack near Faqeer Colony bridge by armed rebels. There are unconfirmed reports of casualties, however, specific details are awaited. Gwadar is a port city with located on the southwestern coast of Balochistan, Pakistan.

There are idiots who cannot tolerate development in Pakistan. These idiots should be hanged.

No one brings this up but a month prior to the NCV in 2022, there was a massive attack on the army which killed likely 100+ soldiers. The attacks were coming and coming. After that the NCV went full speed ahead and the attacks became less frequent.

I think I know what you're talking about.

BLA raided 2 bases and off'd high level officers in those bases in February 2022.

The 100+ claim came from BLA, but Agriculture Force claimed it was only 7.

Pakistan is too lenient towards separatist groups, Pakis in general simp for so many countries but they never learn anything from those countries that benefits them, only pick up degeneracy.

Look at how Turkish people are aggressive and hostile towards separatist movements, they don't tolerate it at all. Neither do Pakis pick up competent management skills and meritocracy which paves the path for growth.

Pakis will simp for one Muslim empire after another, Ottomans and then someone else, but then act like cucks.

ABSOLUTELY, we are very very soft on these groups and people's
And our people in general act like utter pussies and give excuses for terrorism and slaughter

Oh the generals.
Inequality
Development
Blah blah blah

These dumb ducks dont realize nothing justified the fassad and deshatgardi of these people

Empires were dominant, Muslim were ruthless, none of them would have accepted this drip drip of this fassad and attacks

Our strategy is centered around
PRESSURE OVER TIME
And utilizing intelligence, money, influence and lollipops for locals, sardars etc to break the back of any opposition

But it's cowardly strategy that may work over time but you have to sit through this constant fassad

Then need to step up ENFORCED Disappeared
Kill em, get rid of them with a bullet in the back of the head
Hunt down their friends and family
Put massive pressure on them and the areas and villages that are known hotspots

No country would tolerate this softly softly approach of ours

ABSOLUTELY, we are very very soft on these groups and people's
And our people in general act like utter pussies and give excuses for terrorism and slaughter

Oh the generals.
Inequality
Development
Blah blah blah

These dumb ducks dont realize nothing justified the fassad and deshatgardi of these people

Empires were dominant, Muslim were ruthless, none of them would have accepted this drip drip of this fassad and attacks

Our strategy is centered around
PRESSURE OVER TIME
And utilizing intelligence, money, influence and lollipops for locals, sardars etc to break the back of any opposition

But it's cowardly strategy that may work over time but you have to sit through this constant fassad

Then need to step up ENFORCED Disappeared
Kill em, get rid of them with a bullet in the back of the head
Hunt down their friends and family
Put massive pressure on them and the areas and villages that are known hotspots

No country would tolerate this softly softly approach of ours
Our strategy should be to simply annihilate and destroy all separatists, no ifs or buts or cuckery

Turkish attitude towards Kurdish separatists must be adopted.

Pakis simp on Ottomans and every Muslim empire and Afghans, Arabs, etc, time you grow some balls like men and now defend your territories too instead of hiding

I think I know what you're talking about.

BLA raided 2 bases and off'd high level officers in those bases in February 2022.

The 100+ claim came from BLA, but Agriculture Force claimed it was only 7.

If they are going to claim 100 they might as well claim 1000 or 10,000

This random bullshit and propaganda is why Afghan Republic collapsed

No sense of reality

Pakistan is using screw strategy with the Afghans and Baloch, ie it's screwing them over

In Afghanistan both Baloch and Afghan are suffering, no school, no hospitals, no amenities
The rug pulled out from underneath them and pashtun and Baloch nationalism by slowly grinding them down and increasing border security

Is it working,, sure it is.
Those people in those areas are near enough destitute now

But Pakistan needs to bring out the big guns and go hunting

Our strategy should be to simply annihilate and destroy all separatists, no ifs or buts or cuckery

Turkish attitude towards Kurdish separatists must be adopted.

Pakis simp on Ottomans and every Muslim empire and Afghans, Arabs, etc, time you grow some balls like men and now defend your territories too instead of hiding

I was talking to an Egyptian friend about the current political situation and the similarities and differences between IK and Morsi.

I showed him some of the discourse among diaspora youth and he was genuinely surprised as to how some of the stuff that was being said was massively liked and even TALKED about. Stuff such as breaking the country and boycotting independence day and people saying "Pakistan was a mistake" was very weird to him and he said no one said that about Egypt when Morsi got kicked out.

Even during Mahsa Amini and Zan Zindagi and Azaadi movement you would never hear a Persian person saying "Iran/Persia was a mistake". When Irani Baloch separatists showed up to protests with their flags they would be shouted down on Irani diaspora social media.....

When Morocco recognized Israel and started relations with them, despite Maghrebi diaspora being overwhelmingly pro-Palestine you would never catch a Maghrebi saying "Morocco was a mistake" or "Lets break Maghreb apart".

It begs the question why is this only relegated to Pakistan?

Are Paks more emotional than others?

Or we are too easily fractured since we are a "newer" country than the countries mentioned above?

I was talking to an Egyptian friend about the current political situation and the similarities and differences between IK and Morsi.

I showed him some of the discourse among diaspora youth and he was genuinely surprised as to how some of the stuff that was being said was massively liked and even TALKED about. Stuff such as breaking the country and boycotting independence day and people saying "Pakistan was a mistake" was very weird to him and he said no one said that about Egypt when Morsi got kicked out.

Even during Mahsa Amini and Zan Zindagi and Azaadi movement you would never hear a Persian person saying "Iran/Persia was a mistake". When Irani Baloch separatists showed up to protests with their flags they would be shouted down on Irani diaspora social media.....

When Morocco recognized Israel and started relations with them, despite Maghrebi diaspora being overwhelmingly pro-Palestine you would never catch a Maghrebi saying "Morocco was a mistake" or "Lets break Maghreb apart".

It begs the question why is this only relegated to Pakistan?

Are Paks more emotional than others?

Or we are too easily fractured since we are a "newer" country than the countries mentioned above?
Both of those things together, when you have a country next door doing much better and getting independence same time as you, which you could have been a part of, some will definitely say it out of frustration.

There isn't such dynamic for Egypt or Morocco, plus Pakistan is ethnically diverse, not homogeneous so that sentiment will also be present.

@PanzerKiel , only two terrorist did the attack or did the others get away?

Balochistan has been a mess as of late, and it seems instead of TTP this is the bigger threat right now.

Contrary to popular belief, ISPR isn't even responsible for these conspiracy theories. These conspiracy theories are the result of the mentality of never taking responsibility for our own shorting comings and blaming others. Both India and Pakistan are filled with such retarded conspiracy theorists. Just set your YouTube region to India or Pakistan and the feed will speak for itself. On Indian YouTube, you will see clowns blaming Muslims and Pakistan for everything; additionally, they will be celebrating Indian masterstrokes that they pulled out of their asses and the soon-to-be real Akhand Bharat. On Pakistani YouTube, you will see Jews and the US being blamed for everything, a lot of ridiculous Jinn stories and blaming anyone but themselves for any failure in the country. Junaid Akram made an awesome video on this.

WhatsApp Walay Uncles Maaf Kardo | Junaid Akram

@Bleek @ThunderCat @LeGenD

One of the most sensible answer in this entire thread.Even on our side, there are full brigage of loosers who blame Pakistan or China when there is every bit of problem due to own makings.

One of the most sensible answer in this entire thread.Even on our side, there are full brigage of loosers who blame Pakistan or China when there is every bit of problem due to own makings.
Thank you for your kind words. This mentality is perhaps the biggest reason why both countries are still in such a poor situation.

Generals don't raid your house
Generals don't kidnap you
Generals don't torture you

These lower ranks are doing all these things

The same soldier died today if he's order to kidnap any PTI kid
He'll do it without questioning or thinking whether this is right or not morally or legally

So this mantra of soldiers are innocent is pure bullshit

So do u blame the burning fire or the man who lit the fire when there is arson.
If that same soldier is told protect the family at all cost will he not do it.

Please get your thinking in order. I know its hard with Pakistani education.

Generals don't raid your house
Generals don't kidnap you
Generals don't torture you

These lower ranks are doing all these things

The same soldier died today if he's order to kidnap any PTI kid
He'll do it without questioning or thinking whether this is right or not morally or legally

So this mantra of soldiers are innocent is pure bullshit

Please get your thinking in order. I know its hard with Pakistani education

Please get your thinking in order. I know its hard with Pakistani education.

Please get your thinking in order. I know its hard with Pakistani education
If the so called soldier is protecting me then why tf he would kidnap and torture and in some cases even kill me?

These 2 things doesn't make any sense so you need to get your thinking in order

@PanzerKiel , only two terrorist did the attack or did the others get away?

As per BLA only two terrorists did this attack

They also claimed killing 9 soldiers and 4 Chinese civilians but then BLA/blf are known for their over exaggerated claims

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom