What's new

Rapping for freedom and the end of communism in Vietnam

What is most importance for Vietnam ? Freedom and Sovereignty, interest of Vietnamese people, not a Govt. The Govt could be changed, but interest of Vietnam people does not changed.

To be honest, this make me laugh. But, it's up to you. It's your country, your government, your peace, your pride, your people, your people fate. I just don't care.

To be honest, this make me laugh. But, it's up to you. It's your country, your government, your peace, your pride, your people, your people fate. I just don't care.

You can laugh on Indonesia first, your govt has changed after election recently, kid.

Like the way US wiped out Iraq? or Afghanistan? or maybe Vietnam?
Yep, even VN. Gen. Vo Nguyen Giap said:" if NVA confront wt US Army directly, we will be wiped out in just 2 hours". We kicked US out of VN mostly bcz our guerrilla tactic and our air defense system was so effective against US while most of our large-scale operations were lost.

You can laugh on Indonesia first, your govt has changed after election recently, kid.
Right, they should look at the mirror and laught at themselves first, US dont need to wait for 'color revolt' happen in Indones, if they want, they (US) can wiped Indones army in just 2 hours.

At least Indonesian still pride to be lead by Indonesian Ruler, and doesn't invite foreign power to change that. Good or bad, We still proud with our freedom and independent. While you want a foreign power to change your country. So, either you are a traitor with Vietnam Nationalist cloak, or Vietnamese nationalist that stupid enough to bring in a foreign power to their country. Either way, I don't care. That's your country, not mine.

Think about it kid, either you are a traitor or not. It's yours to decide. But either way, I don't care. It's about your country, not mine. What I can do in here is just laugh.

Last edited:
At least Indonesian still pride to be lead by Indonesian Ruler, and doesn't invite foreign power to change that. Good or bad, We still proud with our freedom and independent. While you want a foreign power to change your country. So, either you are a traitor with Vietnam Nationalist cloak, or Vietnamese nationalist are stupid enough to bring in a foreign power to their country. Either way, I don't care. That's your country, not mine.

The thing is, if a traitor like you can say that you are nationalist enough, then....
Bringing in a foreign power to your country or not, your army still too weak to withstand the US Navy or PLAN in 2 hours.

And dont forget how Malaysian mock at your maids.

Yep, even VN. Gen. Vo Nguyen Giap said:" if NVA confront wt US Army directly, we will be wiped out in just 2 hours". We kicked US out of VN mostly bcz our guerrilla tactic and our air defense system was so effective against US while most of our large-scale operations were lost.

Right, they should look at the mirror and laught at themselves first, US dont need to wait for 'color revolt' happen in Indones, if they want, they (US) can wiped Indones army in just 2 hours.

In a war, there is nothing called conventional warfare. You can't frame the rules of war, and then request others to meet on your own terms. Hence, you should have prefaced your statement by the disclaimer that US can wipe out some countries armed forces, given certain conditions, which in real world conflict would almost never be met.

At least Indonesian still pride to be lead by Indonesian Ruler, and doesn't invite foreign power to change that. Good or bad, We still proud with our freedom and independent. While you want a foreign power to change your country. So, either you are a traitor with Vietnam Nationalist cloak, or Vietnamese nationalist are stupid enough to bring in a foreign power to their country. Either way, I don't care. That's your country, not mine.

Think about it kid, either you are a traitor or not. It's yours to decide. But either way, I don't care. It's about your country, not mine. What I can do in here is just laugh.

don't say nonsense here, we kicked France, US and Chinese out from Vietnam.

don't say nonsense here, we kicked France, US and Chinese out from Vietnam.

You definitely kicked French out of Vietnam.

You definitely did frustrate US enough, to have them running back to their country.

But, I am not sure if you can say you did much to Chinese. China had the limited strategic objective of going into Vietnam to prove that Soviet Union won't be helping and to ease pressure from Cambodia. They definitely achieved one objective, but failed on the other. Also, I accept that Chinese lost humiliating losses in their short campaign. But, that still didn't alter reality that they achieved their strategic goal partially, albeit with huge losses.

Old topic, new stupid and some idiots ... boring thread again. :coffee:

In a war, there is nothing called conventional warfare. You can't frame the rules of war, and then request others to meet on your own terms. Hence, you should have prefaced your statement by the disclaimer that US can wipe out some countries armed forces, given certain conditions, which in real world conflict would almost never be met.
If u dont believe that US Army can wipe out other nations in just 2 hours, then u can join the US's enemies and test US's power. We experience a long hard war wt US, so we've known what US Army can do already.

You definitely did frustrate US enough, to have them running back to their country.

But, I am not sure if you can say you did much to Chinese. China had the limited strategic objective of going into Vietnam to prove that Soviet Union won't be helping and to ease pressure from Cambodia. They definitely achieved one objective, but failed on the other. Also, I accept that Chinese lost humiliating losses in their short campaign. But, that still didn't alter reality that they achieved their strategic goal partially, albeit with huge losses.

you are false flag, bro. Khmer Rouge, puppet of China does not existed. It is enough.

Not "we", just True Patriot of Vietnamese. Not you, traitor

what do you mean, Hua chinese Indonesian ?

what do you mean, Hua chinese Indonesian ?

What I mean is that you are different to those people who freed your country from French, US, and even China. You are somebody who claim as patriot but want to bring a foreign country to put down your own government. that's why I laugh. A patriot who want to sell his own country to a foreign country?

Just add a few thought.

Interest of the people is of course should become the most important factor to be weighted in when you wanna roll 'revolution' idea in a country. But by inviting foreign power to meddle, it's only mean replacing your government interest (which the people want to change) with the foreign interest. There will be payback, and it won't be the people that getting the best share.

If changes need to be done, we have to be confident to change it ourselves.

Bro, how do u feel about being called false flag? To most Viets here, saying truth they don't like to hear is false flag and should be Chinese. Welcome home, buddy!

Back
Top Bottom