What's new

Rapping for freedom and the end of communism in Vietnam

I say it again, China supports VCP's viability and continuity.

Really ?

VCP is not puppet of CPC in the past, in cold war v.01 and VCP viability and continuity is depend on support of Vietnamese people, not depend on China.

Really ?

VCP is not puppet of CPC in the past, in cold war v.01 and VCP viability and continuity is depend on support of Vietnamese people, not depend on China.

It is not a puppet, but a comrade. I am not sure you are infested with liberalist ideas to understand the meaning of it.

VCP relies on the people of Vietnam and puts in hospital room or jail those who attempt to undermine it. Excessive anti-China propaganda is not allowed, as well, because VCP knows its political viability lies in part in good relations with China.

It is not a puppet, but a comrade. I am not sure you are infested with liberalist ideas to understand the meaning of it.

VCP relies on the people of Vietnam and puts in hospital room or jail those who attempt to undermine it. Excessive anti-China propaganda is not allowed, as well, because VCP knows its political viability lies in part in good relations with China.
VCP wont stay on the top in long time after selling lots of state owned companies to JP-EU-US , so, the anti-CN sentiment in VN supported by JP-EU-US will be hyped up again soon :pop:

VCP wont stay on the top in long time after selling lots of state owned companies to JP-EU-US , so, the anti-CN sentiment in VN supported by JP-EU-US will be hyped up again soon :pop:

That's not good if true. I believe strategic sectors should remain state/publicly owned.

Back
Top Bottom