TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Rapping for freedom and the end of communism in Vietnam | The Seattle Times

By Son Nguyen (Nah)
Special to The Times

MANY Vietnamese people know me as the rapper behind the controversial rap song “DMCS.” The lyrics are explicit because, for the first time, I am practicing my free speech rights to the fullest extent. “DMCS” is a verbal attack against the ruling Communist Party in Vietnam, a criticism of its war crimes and poor management of the country. The song has surpassed more than 600,000 views on YouTube, and inspired more Vietnamese youths to do their own research and demand a better political system.

It was time to speak up because of the current geopolitical issues between Vietnam and China. Despite Vietnam strengthening its relationship with the United States, there is a lack of transparency and information within Vietnam. Over the last few years, courageous bloggers and informants have leaked secrets indicating that the Vietnamese communist leaders have agreed to cede parts of Vietnam to Chinese communists.

Places like Vung Ang and the bauxite mines in Tay Nguyen contain areas where only Chinese workers are allowed and streets have been changed to Chinese names. Before he died in 2013, the famous Gen. Vo Nguyen Giap warned Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung to oppose the Tay Nguyen bauxite projects for environmental and security reasons, but he, too, was ignored.

Last, but not least, are the Paracel Islands. Satellite images show the Chinese have constructed a runway and other military structures in this disputed territory in the South China Sea, yet the Vietnamese government won’t even allow citizens to protest this incursion.

To keep the people from speaking up against its corruption, the current regime has been jailing activists and brainwashing youths through a communist-controlled media and education system. As a child in Vietnam, I was taught the communists liberated the country from Americans. Only when I got a chance to study in the United States did I learn that many Southern Vietnamese were imprisoned or lost their lives trying to flee the country after Saigon fell April 30, 1975. So I asked myself, “Who invaded whom?” Saigon was the pearl of the Far East back then, and we could have been stronger than Korea or Singapore if the communists had not won.

Whenever I think about what is happening in Vietnam, I feel sad. Poverty, street crimes and bribery are everywhere. There is fear and hatred inside so many individuals, resulting from oppression and censorship. There is not enough room for love and creativity. People don’t trust one another, let alone unite and demonstrate against the elite. When activists speak up, the pro-communist folks label us “traitors” and think that we have been bought by the U.S. government or by the exiled Vietnamese community. I would ask them: “Do you think the happiness of myself and my loved ones has a price?”

Since the release of “DMCS” three months ago, I have become concerned about my family’s safety. I am studying in America, but my parents and younger brother are still in Saigon. As the Vietnamese communists try to strengthen relations with the West, I doubt they will publicly violate human rights. But this regime has a history of overreaching and quashing opposing views. For example, musician Viet Khang wrote two songs in 2011 named “Anh La Ai” (“Who Are You?”) and “Vietnam Toi Dau,” (“Where Is My Vietnam?”). Both criticized the government in subtle ways, but he was sentenced in 2012 to four years in prison and two years of house arrest.

My song “DMCS” criticizes the government in a much more straightforward manner and has created a much bigger impact on youths. It’s certain that if I go back, they would punish me.

IMG_7269-300x200.jpg

Son Nguyen, who goes by Nah, is a Vietnamese rapper from Saigon and...More

My intent is not to hurt my family, my friends or any of my fellow Vietnamese. My goal when I released “DMCS” was to break the fear. I want to push people out of their comfort zone so that they can have different perspectives and no longer be subjected to one view. I want to inspire people so they can become their own leaders. People should understand that there is no way they are born just to pay taxes and die. They are here to create an impact and change the world.

I’m sure more people will speak up against the oppressive authorities. I demand that the government of Vietnam release political prisoners and stop violating human rights. I demand that Vietnam’s Constitution be amended to allow multiple political parties.

After 40 years, it is clear that the Communist Party lacks efficiency in managing the country and should be replaced so that the country can become the pearl of the Far East it once was.

Son Nguyen, who goes by Nah, is a Vietnamese rapper from Saigon and international student at Oklahoma State University.

*** End of article ***

Perfect example of how sold-outs are being used by the US regime media against their own homeland. I believe a large chunk of what this guy says is mere fictitious and taken out of proportion as cheap anti-Vietnam hate-spew, but let this example serve our Vietnamese comrades as a reminder of not jumping extra high up anytime US encroaches on their freedoms and security, be it in the form of pushing the TPP down to their throats or using them as a proxy against the larger China containment game.

Last edited:
Color revolution is brewing up again.

Yes, the papa US seems to have already started recruiting and training activist-terrorists and agent provocateurs. Unless the VCP wakes up and preemptively crush the pro-West forces, the nation's future looks grim.

I am not sure Vietnam's domestic governance structures are as strong and resilient as, say, Mr. Putin's Russia which were able to weather the concerted Western onslaught, from soft (color revolutions) to hard (sanctions).

How long would Vietnam withstand?

Just one frank advice. If the communist regime in Vietnam falls, don't do what Russia has done with Ukraine.

Do what Europe has done with Greece. Be Smart. I am telling you.
What happens is that people start travelling to the west and start finding all kinds of fault in their own country. The pay is not good, the environment is not protected, no rule of law, corruption, pollution etc etc etc.

It is always very easy to blame. Very very easy to blame, and no matter what a government does, many people are unsatisfied due to one or the other reason. There is this major problem in democracies.

But guess what, all the revolutions, and all the power changes that happen solely because the people complain too much, collapse. I tell you that within 4 years if Vietnam government falls, and some populist faction takes over, they will lose support of the people in 4 years, because their government would have come on the backing of complaints, not solutions. It is always very hard to govern, and impossible to keep everyone happy.

There are just too many examples of this.
See Mexico, the old regime started democracy, lost the elections. But in very next elections it was voted in because the other party totally messed up the economy.
Similarly with many many countries.

This indirect coercion makes you look good, helps you play within rules, and leads to long term benefit. Just look at Russia, it turned one of the only friends it had in Europe totally against itself, and in the process alienated all bordering countries.

China should be rather more acutely aware of this. No country is an island, and China will have to live with its neighbors and keep a good relationship or it will be a passport to American entry, and also long term nuisance.

Just see the way Europe is dealing with Greece. They let them choose whichever leader they want, and now are playing with Greece, so that if any crisis folds, the Greek Government will be responsible, which will further alienate the voters and public.

Washington’s Quiet Proxy War Against Vietnam. Part of Greater Regional Bid for US Hegemony
By Tony Cartalucci
Global Research, January 04, 2015
New Eastern Outlook

vietnam-400x693.gif

Washington’s meddling across Asia has grabbed headlines recently in Hong Kong where US National Endowment for Democracy (NED) funded opposition leaders attempted to trigger a “color revolution” targeting the government of Beijing and Hong Kong’s local administrators. Its spectacular failure was owed to the almost immediate exposure of the protesters as foreign-backed proxies serving foreign interests.

Additionally, political chaos has plagued Thailand amid a half-year struggle to oust Wall Street-Washington-backed dictator Thaksin Shinawatra and his subversive, well-funded proxy political front and various faux-rights advocates all extensively funded by Washington. Malaysia has likewise fought carbon-copies of US-backed opposition fronts in Hong Kong and Thailand, with its own battle against “Berish” led by Wall Street and Washington’s Anwar Ibrahim.

Popular support, despite reports by the Western media, in each respective country, has been exposed as extremely small. In Thailand, for instance, even at the height of Shinawatra’s bid to seize back power in 2010, his “red shirt” movement represented a paltry 7% of Thailand’s 70 million citizens – a minority that has only shrunk since then.

In Myanmar, US-British creation, Aung San Suu Kyi has also expended her credibility and illusion of popular support. Her bid to work her way into Myanmar’s political order has left even her own supporters disillusioned – not mentioning her support of Myanmar’s brutal and infinitely racist, “saffron monks” who regularly lead machete wielding mobs amid riots of mass murder against Rohingya refugees.

However, US meddling is not limited to these countries. Indeed, the familiar template of “pro-democracy” fronts backed by NED and the Western media can be seen manifesting itself, if to a lesser degree, across the under-reported political landscape of Vietnam.

In a rare episode, US meddling has broken the surface recently with complaints across NED’s network of faux human rights advocates and the Western media over the arrest of Nguyen Dinh Ngoc, described by the Associated Press in their article, “Nguyen Dinh Ngoc, Blogger, Detained In Vietnam,” only as a “blogger.” AP would report:

Blogger Nguyen Dinh Ngoc, 48, was taken into custody and his house was searched in the southern commercial hub of Ho Chi Minh City on Saturday. The Ministry of Public Security said in a statement that police were investigating and will deal with Ngoc in accordance with the law, but did not elaborate.

Over the past month, police in Ho Chi Minh City detained two other bloggers for alleged anti-government postings.

Anti-government postings alone are certainly no reason to lock up a “blogger.” However, NED would reveal in its own hand-wringing over the detainment of various “bloggers” in Vietnam that many are recipients of NED funding and support – meaning they are not simply critics of the Vietnamese government, but rather foreign-backed agents of sedition making their subsequent detainment justified.

In 2013, NED would also decry the detainment of “bloggers” in Vietnam. In a post titled, “Democracy blogger arrested in Vietnam,” NED would claim:

In a letter to the Prime Minister of Vietnam, the National Endowment for Democracy has expressed its deep concern over the Dec. 27 arrest of prominent human rights lawyer and blogger Lê Quốc Quân in Vietnam.

Quân, who was a Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellow (2006-2007) at NED in Washington, DC, has written extensively on human rights abuses in Vietnam and has been detained by authorities multiple times on account of his pro-democracy views.

NED shamelessly admits the arrested blogger was working on their behalf and with their extensive support. NED is behind nearly every “human rights” advocate in Vietnam opposing the government – with many reporting diligently on NED’s activities in the country – though never posting publicly their financial and political ties to Washington. For example, “Vietnam Human Rights Defenders” who recently condemned the above reported detainment of Nguyen Dinh Ngoc, regularly praises and reports on NED and USAID programs, but nowhere in its “about us” section does it disclose any of its funding, let alone its ties to NED and USAID itself. There is, however, an extensive “links” list leading off to NED and every other imaginable rights advocacy front created by Wall Street and Washington behind which their agenda is peddled.

In one article, it praises Dr. Cu Huy Ha Vu, a literal “fellow” at the National Endowment for Democracy. In an article by “Vietnam Human Rights Defenders,” Vu is reported to claim pressure from the US is essential for the “peaceful democratization of Vietnam.” Pressure, no doubt, including armies of NED-funded bloggers, opposition fronts, and street demonstrations as seen in Thailand, Malaysia, and more recently in Hong Kong.

US Meddling in Vietnam Amid Greater Regional Bid for Hegemony

NED’s official page describing its support for groups in Vietnam is particularly ambiguous – a pattern seen when NED refuses to admit association with any particular nation’s most prominent trouble-makers – as seen in Hong Kong recently. Under a subheading titled, “Human Rights,” NED states:

To build the expertise and skills of Vietnamese civil society organizations and activists in their efforts to support and defend human rights. The project will train lawyers and other activists on human rights advocacy, project management, and community organizing as well as link them to their counterparts in other ASEAN countries in an effort to strengthen an emerging grassroots civil society movement in Vietnam.

Linking them with their “counterparts in other ASEAN countries” indeed – because NED’s bid to overturn the political order in Vietnam is linked directly to Wall Street and Washington’s bid to turn all of Southeast Asia into a unified proxy front to wield against China. Identical campaigns of political subversion in Thailand, Malaysia, and Myanmar to install into power Thaksin Shinawatra, Anwar Ibrahim, and Aung San Suu Kyi respectively, would yield a regional bloc led by a collection of client states and puppet dictators propped up by and in the service of the West.

With corporate-financier hegemony ensured via economic “free trade” agreements like the unpalatable ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) and the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), China would not only be politically isolated from Southeast Asia, but economically as well. As with NATO in Europe, the US plans to create an ASEAN military alliance it itself leads, meaning in addition to political and economic isolation, Beijing will be militarily encircled as well.

Meddling in Vietnam Part of Washington’s Long-War Against China

As early as the Vietnam War, with the so-called “Pentagon Papers” released in 1969, it was revealed that the conflict was simply one part of a greater strategy aimed at containing and controlling China.

Three important quotes from these papers reveal this strategy. It states first that:

“…the February decision to bomb North Vietnam and the July approval of Phase I deployments make sense only if they are in support of a long-run United States policy to contain China.”

It also claims:

“China—like Germany in 1917, like Germany in the West and Japan in the East in the late 30′s, and like the USSR in 1947—looms as a major power threatening to undercut our importance and effectiveness in the world and, more remotely but more menacingly, to organize all of Asia against us.”

Finally, it outlines the immense regional theater the US was engaged in against China at the time by stating:
“there are three fronts to a long-run effort to contain China (realizing that the USSR “contains” China on the north and northwest): (a) the Japan-Korea front; (b) the India-Pakistan front; and (c) the Southeast Asia front.”

While the US would ultimately lose the Vietnam War and any chance of using the Vietnamese as a proxy force against Beijing, the long war against Beijing would continue elsewhere.

This containment strategy would be updated and detailed in the 2006 Strategic Studies Institute report “String of Pearls: Meeting the Challenge of China’s Rising Power across the Asian Littoral”where it outlines China’s efforts to secure its oil lifeline from the Middle East to its shores in the South China Sea as well as means by which the US can maintain American hegemony throughout the Indian and Pacific Ocean. The premise is that, should Western foreign policy fail to entice China into participating in Wall Street and London’s “international system” as responsible stakeholders, an increasingly confrontational posture must be taken to contain the rising nation.

This proxy war has manifested itself in the form of the so-called “Arab Spring” where Chinese interests have suffered in nations like Libya that have been reduced to chaos by US-backed subversion and even direct military intervention. Sudan also serves as a proxy battleground where the West is using chaos to push Chinese interests off the continent of Africa.

With continued US meddling in Vietnam more recently, it can be seen that America’s strategy of encirclement and containment is still very much in play. Vietnam has once again, if even only subtly, become a proxy battleground between Washington and Beijing.

The Vietnamese, historically fiercely independent, may attempt to balance themselves between Beijing’s regional rise and Washington’s plans for a united ASEAN front against that rise. And while the US openly admits it is trying to link its various subversive fronts together across ASEAN, the Vietnamese government and its counterparts in Malaysia, Thailand, and Myanmar would be wise to link their efforts to confound this hegemonic endeavor.

Yes, the papa US seems to have already started recruiting and training activist-terrorists and agent provocateurs. Unless the VCP wakes up and preemptively crush the pro-West forces, the nation's future looks grim.

I am not sure Vietnam's domestic governance structures are as strong and resilient as, say, Mr. Putin's Russia which were able to weather the concerted Western onslaught, from soft (color revolutions) to hard (sanctions).

You must realize that with Vietnam there is a different case compared to China.

China is deeply anti-western, at least at its nationalist base. It would never adopt any western thing without long examination.

Vietnam is totally opposite. The Vietnamese nationalists are by and large very anti-Chinese. They are also pro-American and pro-Japanese, which makes democratic ideals much more easy to adopt. Not only this, Chinese systems are hated and portrayed in negative light, so is any institution having to do anything with China. That is the reason of my above advice.

Also, Vietnam isn't analogous to Russia, because West didn't forment anything in Russia, it did that in Ukraine.

One thing to point out is that it is not US that consciously does this. It is rather their ideological stand, that they have made their modern religion. The whole western media supports such activities and they are not at all in control of the US Government. Hence, it is the western culture, and there inherent preaching almost on a religious level that does it.

If Vietnam Government falls, let it fall, just wait. It will be on the whole beneficial to China as the Vietnamese economy will vanish. Also, as I say, the new Vietnamese Government will in no way in hell be able to match the present development (which at 6-7% is relatively healthy). Slowly they will lose support automatically.

Washington’s Quiet Proxy War Against Vietnam. Part of Greater Regional Bid for US Hegemony
By Tony Cartalucci
Global Research, January 04, 2015
New Eastern Outlook

vietnam-400x693.gif

Washington’s meddling across Asia has grabbed headlines recently in Hong Kong where US National Endowment for Democracy (NED) funded opposition leaders attempted to trigger a “color revolution” targeting the government of Beijing and Hong Kong’s local administrators. Its spectacular failure was owed to the almost immediate exposure of the protesters as foreign-backed proxies serving foreign interests.

Additionally, political chaos has plagued Thailand amid a half-year struggle to oust Wall Street-Washington-backed dictator Thaksin Shinawatra and his subversive, well-funded proxy political front and various faux-rights advocates all extensively funded by Washington. Malaysia has likewise fought carbon-copies of US-backed opposition fronts in Hong Kong and Thailand, with its own battle against “Berish” led by Wall Street and Washington’s Anwar Ibrahim.

Popular support, despite reports by the Western media, in each respective country, has been exposed as extremely small. In Thailand, for instance, even at the height of Shinawatra’s bid to seize back power in 2010, his “red shirt” movement represented a paltry 7% of Thailand’s 70 million citizens – a minority that has only shrunk since then.

In Myanmar, US-British creation, Aung San Suu Kyi has also expended her credibility and illusion of popular support. Her bid to work her way into Myanmar’s political order has left even her own supporters disillusioned – not mentioning her support of Myanmar’s brutal and infinitely racist, “saffron monks” who regularly lead machete wielding mobs amid riots of mass murder against Rohingya refugees.

However, US meddling is not limited to these countries. Indeed, the familiar template of “pro-democracy” fronts backed by NED and the Western media can be seen manifesting itself, if to a lesser degree, across the under-reported political landscape of Vietnam.

In a rare episode, US meddling has broken the surface recently with complaints across NED’s network of faux human rights advocates and the Western media over the arrest of Nguyen Dinh Ngoc, described by the Associated Press in their article, “Nguyen Dinh Ngoc, Blogger, Detained In Vietnam,” only as a “blogger.” AP would report:

Blogger Nguyen Dinh Ngoc, 48, was taken into custody and his house was searched in the southern commercial hub of Ho Chi Minh City on Saturday. The Ministry of Public Security said in a statement that police were investigating and will deal with Ngoc in accordance with the law, but did not elaborate.

Over the past month, police in Ho Chi Minh City detained two other bloggers for alleged anti-government postings.

Anti-government postings alone are certainly no reason to lock up a “blogger.” However, NED would reveal in its own hand-wringing over the detainment of various “bloggers” in Vietnam that many are recipients of NED funding and support – meaning they are not simply critics of the Vietnamese government, but rather foreign-backed agents of sedition making their subsequent detainment justified.

In 2013, NED would also decry the detainment of “bloggers” in Vietnam. In a post titled, “Democracy blogger arrested in Vietnam,” NED would claim:

In a letter to the Prime Minister of Vietnam, the National Endowment for Democracy has expressed its deep concern over the Dec. 27 arrest of prominent human rights lawyer and blogger Lê Quốc Quân in Vietnam.

Quân, who was a Reagan-Fascell Democracy Fellow (2006-2007) at NED in Washington, DC, has written extensively on human rights abuses in Vietnam and has been detained by authorities multiple times on account of his pro-democracy views.

NED shamelessly admits the arrested blogger was working on their behalf and with their extensive support. NED is behind nearly every “human rights” advocate in Vietnam opposing the government – with many reporting diligently on NED’s activities in the country – though never posting publicly their financial and political ties to Washington. For example, “Vietnam Human Rights Defenders” who recently condemned the above reported detainment of Nguyen Dinh Ngoc, regularly praises and reports on NED and USAID programs, but nowhere in its “about us” section does it disclose any of its funding, let alone its ties to NED and USAID itself. There is, however, an extensive “links” list leading off to NED and every other imaginable rights advocacy front created by Wall Street and Washington behind which their agenda is peddled.

In one article, it praises Dr. Cu Huy Ha Vu, a literal “fellow” at the National Endowment for Democracy. In an article by “Vietnam Human Rights Defenders,” Vu is reported to claim pressure from the US is essential for the “peaceful democratization of Vietnam.” Pressure, no doubt, including armies of NED-funded bloggers, opposition fronts, and street demonstrations as seen in Thailand, Malaysia, and more recently in Hong Kong.

US Meddling in Vietnam Amid Greater Regional Bid for Hegemony

NED’s official page describing its support for groups in Vietnam is particularly ambiguous – a pattern seen when NED refuses to admit association with any particular nation’s most prominent trouble-makers – as seen in Hong Kong recently. Under a subheading titled, “Human Rights,” NED states:

To build the expertise and skills of Vietnamese civil society organizations and activists in their efforts to support and defend human rights. The project will train lawyers and other activists on human rights advocacy, project management, and community organizing as well as link them to their counterparts in other ASEAN countries in an effort to strengthen an emerging grassroots civil society movement in Vietnam.

Linking them with their “counterparts in other ASEAN countries” indeed – because NED’s bid to overturn the political order in Vietnam is linked directly to Wall Street and Washington’s bid to turn all of Southeast Asia into a unified proxy front to wield against China. Identical campaigns of political subversion in Thailand, Malaysia, and Myanmar to install into power Thaksin Shinawatra, Anwar Ibrahim, and Aung San Suu Kyi respectively, would yield a regional bloc led by a collection of client states and puppet dictators propped up by and in the service of the West.

With corporate-financier hegemony ensured via economic “free trade” agreements like the unpalatable ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) and the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), China would not only be politically isolated from Southeast Asia, but economically as well. As with NATO in Europe, the US plans to create an ASEAN military alliance it itself leads, meaning in addition to political and economic isolation, Beijing will be militarily encircled as well.

Meddling in Vietnam Part of Washington’s Long-War Against China

As early as the Vietnam War, with the so-called “Pentagon Papers” released in 1969, it was revealed that the conflict was simply one part of a greater strategy aimed at containing and controlling China.

Three important quotes from these papers reveal this strategy. It states first that:

“…the February decision to bomb North Vietnam and the July approval of Phase I deployments make sense only if they are in support of a long-run United States policy to contain China.”

It also claims:

“China—like Germany in 1917, like Germany in the West and Japan in the East in the late 30′s, and like the USSR in 1947—looms as a major power threatening to undercut our importance and effectiveness in the world and, more remotely but more menacingly, to organize all of Asia against us.”

Finally, it outlines the immense regional theater the US was engaged in against China at the time by stating:
“there are three fronts to a long-run effort to contain China (realizing that the USSR “contains” China on the north and northwest): (a) the Japan-Korea front; (b) the India-Pakistan front; and (c) the Southeast Asia front.”

While the US would ultimately lose the Vietnam War and any chance of using the Vietnamese as a proxy force against Beijing, the long war against Beijing would continue elsewhere.

This containment strategy would be updated and detailed in the 2006 Strategic Studies Institute report “String of Pearls: Meeting the Challenge of China’s Rising Power across the Asian Littoral”where it outlines China’s efforts to secure its oil lifeline from the Middle East to its shores in the South China Sea as well as means by which the US can maintain American hegemony throughout the Indian and Pacific Ocean. The premise is that, should Western foreign policy fail to entice China into participating in Wall Street and London’s “international system” as responsible stakeholders, an increasingly confrontational posture must be taken to contain the rising nation.

This proxy war has manifested itself in the form of the so-called “Arab Spring” where Chinese interests have suffered in nations like Libya that have been reduced to chaos by US-backed subversion and even direct military intervention. Sudan also serves as a proxy battleground where the West is using chaos to push Chinese interests off the continent of Africa.

With continued US meddling in Vietnam more recently, it can be seen that America’s strategy of encirclement and containment is still very much in play. Vietnam has once again, if even only subtly, become a proxy battleground between Washington and Beijing.

The Vietnamese, historically fiercely independent, may attempt to balance themselves between Beijing’s regional rise and Washington’s plans for a united ASEAN front against that rise. And while the US openly admits it is trying to link its various subversive fronts together across ASEAN, the Vietnamese government and its counterparts in Malaysia, Thailand, and Myanmar would be wise to link their efforts to confound this hegemonic endeavor.

If the Vietnam Government falls, don't do a Ukraine. Do a Greece. Play Smart. Destroy the credibility of the economy by destroying their economy.

Perfect example of how sold-outs are being used by the US regime media against their own homeland. I believe a large chunk of what this guy says is mere fictitious and taken out of proportion as cheap anti-Vietnam hate-spew, but let this example serve our Vietnamese comrades as a reminder of not jumping extra high up anytime US encroaches on their freedoms and security, be it in the form of pushing the TPP down to their throats or using them as a proxy against the larger China containment game.

to be carefully with such "Chinese comrades" they could sold of you when they have a chance, like in the past they did.:smokin:.

If you enter Vietnam or intervene, it will immediately legitamize the whole move of overthrowing the Government. Vietnamese are very anti-China, and if they see China intervening, the support for the coup will only increase.

to be carefully with such "Chinese comrades" they could sold of you when they have a chance, like in the past they did.:smokin:.

I guess the examples like Libya, Syria, Georgia or Ukraine should remind you where the real threat lies. The question is: Are you prepared to face it?

I re-quote for you:

"As early as the Vietnam War, with the so-called “Pentagon Papers” released in 1969, it was revealed that the conflict was simply one part of a greater strategy aimed at containing and controlling China.

It also claims:

“there are three fronts to a long-run effort to contain China (realizing that the USSR “contains” China on the north and northwest): (a) the Japan-Korea front; (b) the India-Pakistan front; and (c) the Southeast Asia front.”"

I guess the examples like Libya, Syria, Georgia or Ukraine should remind you where the real threat lies.

Can you at least answer, if you think I'm right. What do you think? In the case of a Ukraine like condition, should China intervene according to you?

Let them be, it is none of our business.

If the Vietcong insists of going down in this path, then there is nothing we can do to help them.

What you can do to stop someone who is already willing to commit the suicide?

The US always wish and dream of installing the castaway Vietnamese regime living here in the US. It is their ultimate goal to have a color revolution in Vietnam, just to cause trouble to Russia and China so it can slow our progress. The real loser will be the Vietnamese who will suffer from disintegration and constant war for control like those in Middle-east.

The US always wish and dream of installing the castaway Vietnamese regime living here in the US. It is their ultimate goal to have a color revolution in Vietnam, just to cause trouble to Russia and China so it can slow our progress. The real loser will be the Vietnamese who will suffer from disintegration and constant war for control like those in Middle-east.

Am I invisible. I have been having a lot of problems with this forum lately.

Back
Top Bottom