What's new

Rapping for freedom and the end of communism in Vietnam

yes it had to do with us, as Indonesia government in the past must make and preparing an Island to accommodate more than 100.000 boats people refugee from Vietnam War before resettle them to another country or assimilate them into Indonesia

false flagger? you should know i am Indonesian
Yeah, so next time, just sink all of their boats and expel all of them like what u r doing now, problem solved.

We dont wanna owe you anything.

Why American ( govt ) hate Communism?

Communism advocate real equality and freedom: among different religion equality, different race equality, different skin color equality, different culture equality.

Scan the American values and society: equality and freedom ONLY among the white people, among the Christian people. Communism advise to give human rights, equality and freedom to the black, to the Muslim, Buddhist and Hindus, to the poor, to Asian and Latin American culture. Can the American endure this, can they give up their privilege, Definitely NO!

This is the reason why the American hate Communism, and most important it has the military ability.

I agree with you, and had similar views, and was perhaps not able to express them.

That's what I am saying. Don't intervene. Just let them be. Getting entangled will drain enormous resources and good will.

Also, set some limits. Like the conflict should not spill over to neighboring states, and no foreign military presence. If either is violated then intervene.
We won't intervene. It is against our policy. However no guarantee other won't. I won't name which power but you should know which two power have the most influence in Vietnam. They already fight over Cam Ranh Bay.

The situation in middle East is different story, in East Europa its may be related to collapsing of Soviet Union.

Thanks for remind me for color revolution in Vietnam. But here for Vietnam, the chaos doesn't come from pro-democracy activists in Vietnam. Problem here is the true intention of China.

Pls to check the latest article is edited on Global Time, the English version of 人民日报; RénmínRìbào about Sino - Vietnam war 1979.

I guess you can never tell chaos does not come from pro-democracy movements (a term that can hide their intention of any sort) if they directly challenge the government.

As far I as I understand, the pro-US factions in and outside Vietnam are mostly quite anti-VCP. If this would not spell chaos, I do not know what would.

The US has been successful in creating a cause of instability, which in the future will make the Vietnamese people must be bloodshed and construction achievements of the Chinese people become shattered. It was the 1974 US gave the green light for the Chinese occupied the Paracel Islands from Vietnam.
But first, the Chinese people should blame his own greed. Communism or not isn't important.

Why American ( govt ) hate Communism?

Communism advocate real equality and freedom: among different religion equality, different race equality, different skin color equality, different culture equality.

Scan the American values and society: equality and freedom ONLY among the white people, among the Christian people. Communism advise to give human rights, equality and freedom to the black, to the Muslim, Buddhist and Hindus, to the poor, to Asian and Latin American culture. Can the American endure this, can they give up their privilege, Definitely NO!

This is the reason why the American hate Communism, and most important it has the military ability.

I guess the hatred is not particularly toward Communism; that would at least suggest a moral integrity.

There is no such thing.

The hatred is toward sovereign-minded governments, be that democracy, authoritarian secular or any other sort. US won't tolerate independent policy-making.

The hatred against China has already clouded their proper judgement.

I think the color revolution in Vietnam could serve as another valuable lesson to teach other people.
in 1946, VN had a multi party system wt many political parties such as Vietnam Kuomintang, Communist etc wt Ho Chi Minh was elected as the first VN president and we handle our country well until those French colony invaded VN again and left VN no choice but to seek help from Soviet & CN.

We surely can run the multi party system well again coz we has experiened it in 1946 already :pop:

It won't spill into Thailand. The Thais don't have a very positive view about Viets.
Frankly speaking, when I was traveling in SEA, it seemed that most people have an issue with VN, especially in Thailand and Cambodia.

For the last days, I am not able to access the forum. Especially post. It is only today that I can use the forum as normal.

It used to show Forbidden, Error 403.

Did you face the same problems?

Also do you agree with my point? (Though you have already expressed that you are not interested in intervening)
The same problem here.

If the communist regime in Vietnam falls, don't do what Russia has done with Ukraine.
Comparing Vietnam to Ukraine?That‘s absurd.

Myanmar is the perfect example to answer your question,they are changing into a democracy,do you see Chinese intervention? No,we’d like to seek good relationship with whoever is in power. And Myanmar is far more important than Vietnam since it gives China access to Indian Ocean

Hell we even got one southeast ‘province’ running on democracy,do you see Chinese intervention?No,we just sit back and watch the cat fight,and being amused.

Comparing Vietnam to Ukraine?That‘s absurd.

Myanmar is the perfect example to answer your question,they are changing into a democracy,do you see Chinese intervention? No,we’d like to seek good relationship with whoever is in power. And Myanmar is far more important than Vietnam since it gives China access to Indian Ocean

Hell we even got one southeast ‘province’ running on democracy,do you see Chinese intervention?No,we just sit back and watch the cat fight,and being amused.

myanmar not moving towards democracy.

they are moving towards African style ethnic civil war.

Yeah, so next time, just sink all of their boats and expel all of them like what u r doing now, problem solved. We dont wanna owe you anything.

Practically good advice. I think Indonesian government will carefully and wisely consider your recommendation. When that time come, we will assure that you'll get full credit for this policy Mr. NiceGuy.

Good to see Vietnam political collapse. Since they are already enemies of China, we should help them kill each other. Reduce Vietnam population to 10% of present level from war, starvation and disease. Then China attack and force them to live in the jungle as indigenous tribals. Chinese will settle in the agricultural lands.

Good to see Vietnam political collapse. Since they are already enemies of China, we should help them kill each other. Reduce Vietnam population to 10% of present level from war, starvation and disease. Then China attack and force them to live in the jungle as indigenous tribals. Chinese will settle in the agricultural lands.

Is this called "China's Dream " by China propaganda, right ? :sarcastic:

Yes, the papa US seems to have already started recruiting and training activist-terrorists and agent provocateurs. Unless the VCP wakes up and preemptively crush the pro-West forces, the nation's future looks grim.

I am not sure Vietnam's domestic governance structures are as strong and resilient as, say, Mr. Putin's Russia which were able to weather the concerted Western onslaught, from soft (color revolutions) to hard (sanctions).

How long would Vietnam withstand?
you forget to mention a big country that works to end communism, too: canada :D

a overseas Vietnamese senator has just his proposal to get through the senat and become law in Canada as Canada´s National Day. April 30. “Journey to Freedom Day”, earlier called ”Black April Day” remembering the Vietnamese exodus after the collapse of south Vietnam April 30, 1975.

Bill S-219 | openparliament.ca

20150201_mdp_02-1.jpg

Canada Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Senator Thanh Hai Ngo at a Tet event.

a thought of a natural born butcher?

I can tell you the overseas Vietnamese don´t have intention at all to overthrow the government. many critize the government for bad governance on economy and defence. Many advocate for human rights. however nobody of us is stupid to work for our arch enemy China. your dream and many other delusional posters never come true. all know too little about Vietnam.

Back
Top Bottom