What's new

Rapping for freedom and the end of communism in Vietnam

a thought of a natural born butcher?

I can tell you the overseas Vietnamese don´t have intention at all to overthrow the government. many critize the government for bad governance on economy and defence. Many advocate for human rights. however nobody of us is stupid to work for our arch enemy China. your dream and many other delusional posters never come true. all know too little about Vietnam.
There is no limit to Viet stupidity. You are going to ally with your agent orange daddy to overthrow your government to realize your delusional fantasy of conquering Southeast Asia. You are desperately jealous and afraid of China despite your hostility. China rises and you hope to rise too! That is why China will crush you like a bug until only a gooey smear is left on the floor. You are a threat to Asian peace and prosperity similar to Imperial Japan except they are much smarter and powerful than you.

There is no limit to Viet stupidity. You are going to ally with your agent orange daddy to overthrow your government to realize your delusional fantasy of conquering Southeast Asia. You are desperately jealous and afraid of China despite your hostility. China rises and you hope to rise too! That is why China will crush you like a bug until only a gooey smear is left on the floor. You are a threat to Asian peace and prosperity similar to Imperial Japan except they are much smarter and powerful than you.
You never fails to amaze me. lolzz :D

You never fails to amaze me. lolzz :D
this guy shall change his nickname from buddha to butcher.

yeah, Syrian civil war is started with "peaceful" works in the name of democracy, freedom of expression and promoting human rights
look at the pictures of our people, with the prime minister of canada. do you think we want chaos in Vietnam?
boat2-300x254.jpg

Untitled.png

boat1-e1398973514390.jpg

6.jpg

boat-e1398973247127.jpg

this guy shall change his nickname from buddha to butcher.

look at the pictures of our people, with the prime minister of canada. do you think we want chaos in Vietnam?
boat2-300x254.jpg

Untitled.png

boat1-e1398973514390.jpg

6.jpg

boat-e1398973247127.jpg

Libyan and Syrian exiles and democracy supporter before the civil war happened in both countries is always never dream off the civil war happened in their country in the first place. It's not i am against democratization, but the involvement of foreign power in the process is quite dangerous in the first place.

Libyan and Syrian exiles and democracy supporter before the civil war happened in both countries is always never dream off the civil war happened in their country in the first place. It's not i am against democratization, but the involvement of foreign power in the process is quite dangerous in the first place.

This, I agree with Mado. Don't let Foreign Power intervene your domestic problem. There are a lot of world history, from the ancient time, to today modern world that show us that foreign intervention is bad for any country that caught in it.

Exactly, revolution was being cooked in the US and the rest of the proxies like Qatar and Turkey before it was served to the people of Syria. Probably even few weeks before the general public had no idea they would fall into the nightmare they are experiencing now.

Pretty pictures do not say anything. A friend might become a bogeyman overnight. It is not uncommon that he US would shake hands with leaders whom a few weeks later they assist others to butcher.

@Viet , I do not say you should trust China. But do not bet to much on the US, either.

Exactly, revolution was being cooked in the US and the rest of the proxies like Qatar and Turkey before it was served to the people of Syria. Probably even few weeks before the general public had no idea they would fall into the nightmare they are experiencing now.

Pretty pictures do not say anything. A friend might become a bogeyman overnight. It is not uncommon that he US would shake hands with leaders whom a few weeks later they assist others to butcher.

@Viet , I do not say you should trust China. But do not bet to much on the US, either.
US can wipe out the countries like Syria-Indones in just 2 hours if they want, so, 'color revolt.' happen to them just bcz they cant handle their countries well, not just bcz US want that happen to them (coz US can wipe them out easily).
:pop:

US can wipe out the countries like Syria-Indones in just 2 hours if they want, so, 'color revolt.' happen to them just bcz they cant handle their countries well, not just bcz US want that happen to them (coz US can wipe them out easily).
:pop:

Like the way US wiped out Iraq? or Afghanistan? or maybe Vietnam?

Yo I challenge China in SC Sea
But when I saw platform 981 I almost peed
Now I want to overthrow VCP
Agent orange daddy please help me

Word up hommies

This, I agree with Mado. Don't let Foreign Power intervene your domestic problem. There are a lot of world history, from the ancient time, to today modern world that show us that foreign intervention is bad for any country that caught in it.

seems some of the so called Viet people here, quite proud with their involvement

Today is not time of cold war.

Hua chinese from Indonesian are cheering to much for China propaganda on thís forum. Relation with US is important for Vietnam interest.

Today is not time of cold war.

Hua chinese from Indonesian are cheering to much for China propaganda on thís forum. Relation with US is important for Vietnam interest.

It's not the China propaganda. It just a fact. and common sense. To overthrow your own government with the help of foreign power is a stupid idea. Only a traitor will do that. Are you a traitor to your own country?

If you want to overthrow your own government, don't invite any foreign power in.

I don't give any opinion to the other posts or topics in this thread. I just comment Madoka's post that I quote, and my comment doesn't any relation into the posts that Madoka comment.

Last edited:
It's not the China propaganda. It just a fact. and common sense. To overthrow your own government with the help of foreign power is a stupid idea. Only a traitor will do that. Are you a traitor to your own country?

If you want to overthrow your own government, don't invite any foreign power in.

I don't give any opinion to the other posts or topics in this thread. I just comment Madoka's post that I quote, and my comment doesn't any relation into the posts that Madoka comment.

What is most importance for Vietnam ? Freedom and Sovereignty, interest of Vietnamese people, not a Govt. The Govt could be changed, but interest of Vietnam people does not changed.

Back
Top Bottom