What's new

Rapping for freedom and the end of communism in Vietnam

with my limited knowledge on Vietnam, I know there is a big contradiction in south and north Vietnam even nowadays, Foreign Policy Magazine(?) had a coverage recently on this issue in the memory of Vietnam war ending. I am not surprised if war breaks out again between south and north if current government collapses. I don't think China will take any position or intervene it, but will watch it carefully and get some important lessons to learn from. After war China will set up diplomatic relationships with both sides or one side if anybody wins, and continue to do business with them. You know, Chinese are business man in soul. They don't care much on who is in charge, unlike Yankees.

Last edited:
Today is not time of cold war.

Hua chinese from Indonesian are cheering to much for China propaganda on thís forum. Relation with US is important for Vietnam interest.

Cold war or not, the winner of the last Cold War still exist till this very day and second i wrote this reply, and yes they still have the same type of mindset to try to controlling everything in this world

Bringing in a foreign power to your country or not, your army still too weak to withstand the US Navy or PLAN in 2 hours.

And dont forget how Malaysian mock at your maids.

Malaysian don't dare to sinking our fishing vessels, and yes Indonesian Navy still sinking your boats till very this day :pop:

Bro, how do u feel about being called false flag? To most Viets here, saying truth they don't like to hear is false flag and should be Chinese. Welcome home, buddy!

most of them is out of sanity, just like monkey who is learn internet on his very first day

Exactly, revolution was being cooked in the US and the rest of the proxies like Qatar and Turkey before it was served to the people of Syria. Probably even few weeks before the general public had no idea they would fall into the nightmare they are experiencing now.

Pretty pictures do not say anything. A friend might become a bogeyman overnight. It is not uncommon that he US would shake hands with leaders whom a few weeks later they assist others to butcher.

@Viet , I do not say you should trust China. But do not bet to much on the US, either.
we all have family members and relatives in Vietnam. why would we want to see our home country slipping into chaos?

there are some overnationalists and dickheads, but they belong to the minority. most want to see Vietnam to prosper and get strong. I know nobody of us that wants war. sure, we want peace and protect our homeland. and we are ready to pay a price for. don´t underestimate our resolve. in our long history we see a lot of enemies coming and going. many of them end in mass graves.

We see the US as counterbalance to China like you see Russia as counterweight to the US. it is part of the game. Realpolitik. we are much more realistic than you think. I don´t need to tell you that our relationship to China is complicated.

there is only one power ruling in Vietnam: the VCP. there is no political competition, no opposition, no revolutionary change of the government form in sight. the army is loyal to the government. how can Vietnam clip into civil war? it is ridiculous. moreover, it is just a dream of our enemies. they can dream until the doomsday.

Last edited:
I dont think that Indonesia's govt is puppet of China like you on this forum.

Who said i am pro-China?

very much i am had negative light toward their encroachment in SCS

but most Vietnamese forummer stupidity here is beyond saving

Who said i am pro-China?

very much i am had negative light toward their encroachment in SCS

but most Vietnamese forummer stupidity here is beyond saving

when you are not Hua chinese in origin, I can tell you that you are too naive. when Chinese members said that Indonesian is leader of ASEAN, Indonesian friends are very happy about that and begin to troll on Viets. This is trick of Chinese, divide to rule.

Interest of Vietnam and ASEAN's countries is that , we can have good relation with both US, Japan, Europa and even tho with China, for peace, development to each our countries in Asean. If our govts is good, work hard for our country, we are not afraid from any fake Democracy movements in each country.

With USA, this is difficult partner. Indonesia is muslim country, Vietnam is communist regime. to be honest I can say we both have problem when we set up our relations with American.

when you are not Hua chinese in origin, I can tell you that you are too naive. when Chinese members said that Indonesian is leader of ASEAN, Indonesian friends are very happy about that and begin to troll on Viets. This is trick of Chinese, divide to rule.

Interest of Vietnam and ASEAN's countries is that , we can have good relation with both US, Japan, Europa and even tho with China, for peace, development to each our countries in Asean. If our govts is good, work hard for our country, we are not afraid from any fake Democracy movements in each country.

With USA, this is difficult partner. Indonesia is muslim country, Vietnam is communist regime. to be honest I can say we both have problem when we set up our relations with American.

no, it's quite the catch some of you denied the facts about Indonesia is actually the founding father of ASEAN, dominating ASEAN policy and agenda for god knows how long, supporting ASEAN financial along with Singapore when ASEAN as organization is at infancy and always made mediation efforts when conflicts happen among ASEAN member. Then he came back with some twisting idea and made so much negative comments toward my country....

so you gained some sense back

that's why i said, don't ever put much trust about your own politics toward foreign influence, or hence they will came at you in the name of human rights, freedom of expression and democracy of their own style. Neither China, Japan, India or Western Power care about your National interest, they will always put their own National Interest agenda as priority.

2nd VN war in reverse! ?
This time armed movement of color revolution against established Communist VN authority?
LOL

2nd VN war in reverse! ?
This time armed movement of color revolution against established Communist VN authority?
LOL
well, you can wait and hope, but I´m afraid that will never happen.

in case you haven´t noticed, apart of Indochina (Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia), all of our neighbors from China, to Thailand, Malaysia, Burma, Philippines and to loser Indonesia have ethnic unrests, separatism, and terrorism. country Vietnam is safe as Japan.

no, it's quite the catch some of you denied the facts about Indonesia is actually the founding father of ASEAN, dominating ASEAN policy and agenda for god knows how long, supporting ASEAN financial along with Singapore when ASEAN as organization is at infancy and always made mediation efforts when conflicts happen among ASEAN member. Then he came back with some twisting idea and made so much negative comments toward my country....

so you gained some sense back

that's why i said, don't ever put much trust about your own politics toward foreign influence, or hence they will came at you in the name of human rights, freedom of expression and democracy of their own style. Neither China, Japan, India or Western Power care about your National interest, they will always put their own National Interest agenda as priority.
nobody cares of your crying and whining. take care of your business, while we ours.

well, you can wait and hope, but I´m afraid that will never happen.

in case you haven´t noticed, apart of Indochina (Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia), all of our neighbors from China, to Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and to loser Indonesia have ethnic unrests, separatism, and terrorism. country Vietnam is safe as Japan.
hahaha

Why would I want unstable VN?
Please do not apply what you think to others.
I hope for ASEAN community a peaceful successful community.

Cold war or not, the winner of the last Cold War still exist till this very day and second i wrote this reply, and yes they still have the same type of mindset to try to controlling everything in this world

Malaysian don't dare to sinking our fishing vessels, and yes Indonesian Navy still sinking your boats till very this day :pop:

most of them is out of sanity, just like monkey who is learn internet on his very first day
We shall feel sorry for their mentality.

hahaha

Why would I want unstable VN?
Please do not apply what you think to others.
I hope for ASEAN community a peaceful successful community.
great. I hope as well.

How is Thailand color revolution working out ? Is Martial Law still in effect. :rofl:
Hahaha
A solution to solve foreign initiative color revolution by constantly having our own initiative color revolution. We instill into people's minds yellow and red. Their minds are now too full to understand other divide and rule

I'm shock at the lack of critical thinking skills in this thread. Sometime I'm not sure whether people are just trolling or they actually seriously lack intelligence.

For the Indonesians and Thai members who are trying to egg on Viet Nam for getting closer to the US, you do realize that the US has a much much closer relationship with Indonesia and Thailand?? lol. Although I will admit that US-Thai relationship is getting cold. But for the Indonesian members, don't you see the irony?

As for the comments about the Vietnamese people allowing/welcoming the US to start a color revolution and topple the VCP, you do realize that it is the VCP who are welcoming the US? Anywhere from the most powerful figure (PM), to the VCP figurehead (Secretary General) have or will be visiting the US. So how could you spin it as some third party people inviting the US to topple the VCP when it is actually the VCP who are welcoming the US? lol. Where's your critical thinking skills' at?

For the Chinese members in this thread who are making fun of Viet Nam for warming up to the US. You are also lacking critical thinking skills because you don't realize you are a kettle calling the pot black. Only one picture is needed to explain this:

Deng-Xiaoping_1_1.jpg

If you guys troll, at least use some critical thinking skills first.

I'm shock at the lack of critical thinking skills in this thread. Sometime I'm not sure whether people are just trolling or they actually seriously lack intelligence.

For the Indonesians and Thai members who are trying to egg on Viet Nam for getting closer to the US, you do realize that the US has a much much closer relationship with Indonesia and Thailand?? lol. Although I will admit that US-Thai relationship is getting cold. But for the Indonesian members, don't you see the irony?

As for the comments about the Vietnamese people allowing/welcoming the US to start a color revolution and topple the VCP, you do realize that it is the VCP who are welcoming the US? Anywhere from the most powerful figure (PM), to the VCP figurehead (Secretary General) have or will be visiting the US. So how could you spin it as some third party people inviting the US to topple the VCP when it is actually the VCP who are welcoming the US? lol. Where's your critical thinking skills' at?

For the Chinese members in this thread who are making fun of Viet Nam for warming up to the US. You are also lacking critical thinking skills because you don't realize you are a kettle calling the pot black. Only one picture is needed to explain this:

Deng-Xiaoping_1_1.jpg

If you guys troll, at least use some critical thinking skills first.
You misunderstand me. I never say anything related to US and Vietnam relations. You can go back and read what i wrote. I just LOL the idea that the articl' s VN. war 2 is a reciprocal of VN war 1.

nobody cares of your crying and whining. take care of your business, while we ours.
Pls dont waste the time wt some idiots from a country that can be wiped out in just 2 hours if US Navy attack them :coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom