What's new

Rapping for freedom and the end of communism in Vietnam

The US always wish and dream of installing the castaway Vietnamese regime living here in the US. It is their ultimate goal to have a color revolution in Vietnam, just to cause trouble to Russia and China so it can slow our progress. The real loser will be the Vietnamese who will suffer from disintegration and constant war for control like those in Middle-east.

The hatred against China has already clouded their proper judgement.

I think the color revolution in Vietnam could serve as another valuable lesson to teach other people.

The US always wish and dream of installing the castaway Vietnamese regime living here in the US. It is their ultimate goal to have a color revolution in Vietnam, just to cause trouble to Russia and China so it can slow our progress. The real loser will be the Vietnamese who will suffer from disintegration and constant war for control like those in Middle-east.

I wonder how an unstable Vietnam pose a threat to the region (SEA) which needs at least a two-three decades of uninterrupted growth in order to achieve a satisfactory level of development.

What, my friend? LOL

For the last days, I am not able to access the forum. Especially post. It is only today that I can use the forum as normal.

It used to show Forbidden, Error 403.

Did you face the same problems?

Also do you agree with my point? (Though you have already expressed that you are not interested in intervening)

Does it have anything to do in Indo ??... or u r just a cheap false flagger ??

yes it had to do with us, as Indonesia government in the past must make and preparing an Island to accommodate more than 100.000 boats people refugee from Vietnam War before resettle them to another country or assimilate them into Indonesia

false flagger? you should know i am Indonesian

For the last days, I am not able to access the forum. Especially post. It is only today that I can use the forum as normal.

Also do you agree with my point? (Though you have already expressed that you are not interested in intervening)

You're far from the only one experiencing these glitches my friend. I am also at times getting 'error 403' Forum leadership is aware of this issue and is still trying for a fix.

i think it must be something wrong happened in Pakistan host server, their routine blackout has taking toll to the computer server maybe

I wonder how an unstable Vietnam pose a threat to the region (SEA) which needs at least a two-three decades of uninterrupted growth in order to achieve a satisfactory level of development.
The Vietnam offer very little tangible value to SEA so it won't hurt from a trade perspective. It can have spill over effect to Thailand and the rest of Indochina region from a military standpoint. That's when SEA can become like Middleeast which world power will try to install their respective pro-regime to run the New Vietnam.

The Vietnam offer very little tangible value to SEA so it won't hurt from a trade perspective. It can have spill over effect to Thailand and the rest of Indochina region from a military standpoint. That's when SEA can become like Middleeast which world power will try to install their respective pro-regime to run the New Vietnam.

It won't spill into Thailand. The Thais don't have a very positive view about Viets.

I guess the examples like Libya, Syria, Georgia or Ukraine should remind you where the real threat lies. The question is: Are you prepared to face it?

I re-quote for you:

"As early as the Vietnam War, with the so-called “Pentagon Papers” released in 1969, it was revealed that the conflict was simply one part of a greater strategy aimed at containing and controlling China.

Three important quotes from these papers reveal this strategy. It states first that:

“…the February decision to bomb North Vietnam and the July approval of Phase I deployments make sense only if they are in support of a long-run United States policy to contain China.”

It also claims:

“China—like Germany in 1917, like Germany in the West and Japan in the East in the late 30′s, and like the USSR in 1947—looms as a major power threatening to undercut our importance and effectiveness in the world and, more remotely but more menacingly, to organize all of Asia against us.”

Finally, it outlines the immense regional theater the US was engaged in against China at the time by stating:

“there are three fronts to a long-run effort to contain China (realizing that the USSR “contains” China on the north and northwest): (a) the Japan-Korea front; (b) the India-Pakistan front; and (c) the Southeast Asia front.”"

The situation in middle East is different story, in East Europa its may be related to collapsing of Soviet Union.

Thanks for remind me for color revolution in Vietnam. But here for Vietnam, the chaos doesn't come from pro-democracy activists in Vietnam. Problem here is the true intention of China.

Pls to check the latest article is edited on Global Time, the English version of 人民日报; RénmínRìbào about Sino - Vietnam war 1979.

If I'm not wrong, PDK is moving to a new server or upgrade server so the effect is temporary. Everyone experience the same issue.

As far as your point, it is too simple and lack basic foundation of what make a strong democracy. Economy and living standard will always be a strong foundation for a stable democracy. Otherwise, constant internal fighting to wrestle control of the country will occur. It is not so much that Vietnam party itself will fight, but outside power will force support their own interest into the New Vietnam.

i think it must be something wrong happened in Pakistan host server, their routine blackout has taking toll to the computer server maybe

It is not that. The forum servers were hacked. It was a DDOS attack. Quoting from Webmaster, the forum administrator

"PDF was down for more than 24 hours due to an attack on its servers. These attacks are very high level and forced us to upgrade our infrastructure to cope up with the attacks"

Here is the thread

PDF Downtime

It is not that. The forum servers were hacked. It was a DDOS attack. Quoting from Webmaster, the forum administrator

"PDF was down for more than 24 hours due to an attack on its servers. These attacks are very high level and forced us to upgrade our infrastructure to cope up with the attacks"

Here is the thread

PDF Downtime
Attack by who? ISIS supporter?

If I'm not wrong, PDK is moving to a new server or upgrade server so the effect is temporary. Everyone experience the same issue.

As far as your point, it is too simple and lack basic foundation of what make a strong democracy. Economy and living standard will always be a strong foundation for a stable democracy. Otherwise, constant internal fighting to wrestle control of the country will occur. It is not so much that Vietnam party itself will fight, but outside power will force support their own interest into the New Vietnam.

I agree with you, and had similar views, and was perhaps not able to express them.

That's what I am saying. Don't intervene. Just let them be. Getting entangled will drain enormous resources and good will.

Also, set some limits. Like the conflict should not spill over to neighboring states, and no foreign military presence. If either is violated then intervene.

Back
Top Bottom