What's new

Rape threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fruits like Pomegranate would've been banned long ago, if that were the case.:enjoy:
forget that guy, looks at by78's threads.If he was Indian would have been banned in an instant

I realize.. 90% of the threads made on rape are specific to India and is intend to troll.. Hence personally i rarely bother to participate

True,I was actively participating in such threads 2 years back, and slowly and steadily that issue becoming a troll subject slowly withdrawn myself too....

But over the top reaction to even more constructive ones by vast majority of Indian posters and often targeting the original poster and his/her perceived nationality does not help matters either.. That kind of behavior of total denial and over the top reactions actually encourages more trolling

I agree, most of the time OP is targeted, I think it is a mistake by Indians (few of them) in judging the constructive one, and they assume every thread negative on india as a troll one..... But it is very difficult to judge in a forum like this, I spend 30 minutes to reply a thread which was titled something like "India has lot of problem" i was under an assumption that the thread was created for constructive discussion.....there were few indians mentioned to me that its a troll thread, and i ignored them...... 2 days later i happened to see 2 threads opened by same op and then i realized his intention was to troll...... :)

There seem to be a significant section of hyper nationalist Indian posters here that is hell bend on derailing any thread that they consider even minutely to be critical of India.. Infact if you take South Asian section it seems to be inundated with Indian glorification threads of the economy, Government, Scientific achievements etc.. Which is perfectly fine but in a international forum alternate points of views needs to be accommodated as well within the rules of decorum, Without being hounded or your nationality being abused or your country being dragged in to unnecessarily.. Cheers
I am aware of this too, There are few hyper nationalists and at times we also get abuse from them when we try to put sense..... :)

Oh and another point @nair .. Mods can easily identify a troll or a troll thread because more often than not they post multiple threads on the same subject when the attention or the reaction they seek seem to miss the target..

If the Mods are actually bothered that is.. :azn:

The problem is we have shortage of mods.......

The horrible thing is Indians are "globalising" their heinous crime and many of those, regardless of the race of the victims are committed in the most inhuman, torturous manner following by some despicable remarks by the offenders or their community leaders

04.gif

The horrible thing is Indians are globalising their heinous crime and many of those, regardless of the race of the victims are committed in the most inhuman, torturous manner following by some despicable remarks by the offenders or their community leaders

04.gif

Educate us with the most smoothest rape ever happened........

The latest one is here..... 30 minutes into it the trolling started......

'India's Daughter Banned?' It Should be Compulsory Viewing

Dear management,

Of late number of threads on rape incidents are increasing and at times the forum is flooded with rape threads. while agreeing that Rape is a serious crime (when it happens it become more serious, my head hangs in shame when i hear this happens in India, it saddens me that there are moron in my society who are savages.... The point of this thread is, this issue has been used for point scoring and trolling each other.... It is shocking to see the way members use this issue and feel sorry for those victims who faced such a crime.

To avoid flooding the forum I suggest we open a sticky thread on Rape in Indian section, which will reduce the number of threads opened, it will also reduce the load of moderators as they could moderate less number of threads.....

To give you an idea about the importance of this issue, i have picked up the threads opened in last 2 days in central and south asia section.

https://defence.pk/threads/watch-indias-daughter-here.362719/#post-6857705

Watch "India's daughter" here! (second one by op on same video)

Boy, 15, in critical condition after being gang raped at party

Rape film dispute shines harsh light on Indian attitudes

Indian home minister to investigate rape documentary

The Unspeakable Truth About Rape in India

Indian women found their voice after the Delhi rape. Could this film help silence them again?

Why India gang-rape film row is extraordinary

India bans broadcast of rapist interview that shamed country

Indian court bans controversial interview with convicted rapist

'Rape the girl, blame the girl'

Delhi gang rapist interview: Court blocks Leslee Udwin film

Interview with Delhi gang rapist left 'stain on my soul', says British film maker

A girl is far more responsible for rape than a boy, says Delhi bus rapist

I am sure if i go to other sections i will get more such threads...... But the point can be made with the above examples.....

Hope you take this point seriously and find a suitable strategy to curb this.

Regards

nair

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Emmie

Hope my fellow members contribute this thread by not trolling

What you want to discuss about this?

The horrible thing is Indians are "globalising" their heinous crime and many of those, regardless of the race of the victims are committed in the most inhuman, torturous manner following by some despicable remarks by the offenders or their community leaders

04.gif
Great,, you must have a taste of this.

@nair Lets solve this problem with stats? Can we continue?

I want to give a new angle.

Emotions are good, but it doesnt solve the problem.

What you want to discuss about this?

Well 11 pages of discussion.... I am sure you once you read this you will get an idea what i was thinking while making the OP

@nair Lets solve this problem with stats? Can we continue?

I want to give a new angle.

Emotions are good, but it doesnt solve the problem.

Stats on what??? and by the way I will be the last person to be emotional on a forum :)

What a butt hurt thread, closing eyes won't make the crime go away. This is a Pakistani Defence Forum and we Indians are guests here so we can't tell our hosts what to post and what not to post.

Fruits like Pomegranate would've been banned long ago, if that were the case.:enjoy:
Here is another indian troll where you guys keep saying that ban the topics many Indians like this one comes and ruin the threads ....... he has joined this thread on Saturday but he seems to know me for long long time

Well 11 pages of discussion.... I am sure you once you read this you will get an idea what i was thinking while making the OP

Stats on what???
K, I want to give you some and I want to ask the question? Dont get emotional.

Q1 ) Did the domestic violence and rape is global phenomenon or its just centered in India?

Q2) Did sensationalizing ( which is good in this part) the news of rape, change the ground realities?

Q3) Did the rape or domestic violence has something to do with human evolution or Man's violence?

Here it is, analyze calmly Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime

You know who topped the list? See that.

If we go with maths, then considering with illiteracy rate and poverty, the India should be on top. But that is not the case. Even a country like Sweden ( I dont know its population, but definitely it has smaller than India) is above India.

So my next question

Q4) This has anything to do with culture or difference in developed or developing country?

If we analyze correctly, its not India's problem, it is of world problem. It is happening in every part of word even with high wealth and top notch education.

@nair @SpArK @levina

Just for your information how I feel when I see this happening on this very same forum where you feel uncomfortable with rape threads

This is the second thread created on this topic today

Heroin, fake Indian currency seized in Pakistan

This news clearly mentions Pakistan law enforcing agencies busting drugs and fake currency on "Pakistani Land" headed to IOK

And quality of the only and initial posters on this topic is (also consider their tiles on PDF is, the first one OP is a "Senior Member" and Second poster is "Elite Member").

A Pakistani diplomat was vacated from Bangladesh recently for the same reasons, guess Pakistan will not stop. We should also start flooding them with fake money, their already collapsing economy will noose-dive.

Some people never change.

This is an interesting book that shows something related:

Fighting to the End: The Pakistan Army's Way of War: C. Christine Fair: 9780199892709: Amazon.com: Books

Tell me relevance of mentioning Pakistan Army and Pakistan. See the quality of posters from your side. And let me know how should I respond to them? Or even why should I respect them, and why not kick their rear for they don't use their heads to think..................................

@SpArK

Did you notice how thread about Rapes in Pakistan closed with Lightening speed, just now.

Tell me relevance of mentioning Pakistan Army and Pakistan. See the quality of posters from your side. And let me know how should I respond to them? Or even why should I respect them, and why not kick their rear for they don't use their heads to think..................................
that is what i am trying to tell them for millions of years .............. You create any thread just leave the rape topic and indians would ruin it for you ...............they would start personally attacking the thread maker ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom