What's new

Rape threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pops vein in my head is seeing Indians posts insulting threads about my country and that too on Pakistan defence forum. And what is more frustrating to see moderators not having any concern about it...You Indians come here on our website and expect to runaway after spewing your venom...You get what you deserve...You respect us...we will respect you...that is how it works..

The issue is rape threads and making rape a topic in every thread should be banned. Infact it was a banned topic . But whoever decided to edit it!!!
you see first you need to answer that why you want to ban the topic rape what is the issue with that , it is not that it happens in india it happens in pakistan as well with brutality so why is that you want to ban this one ??? we can discuss here wars and crimes and genocides so what is wrong with discussing the rape issue

What pops vein in my head is seeing Indians posts insulting threads about my country and that too on Pakistan defence forum. And what is more frustrating to see moderators not having any concern about it...You Indians come here on our website and expect to runaway after spewing your venom...You get what you deserve...You respect us...we will respect you...that is how it works..

We don't need Indian respect. But I love you wror. You are real Pakistani.

The issue is rape threads and making rape a topic in every thread should be banned. Infact it was a banned topic . But whoever decided to edit it!!!
Why classifying good threads and bad threads....terrorism in Pakistan good threads... rape in india bad threads and needs to be banned?

you see first you need to answer that why you want to ban the topic rape what is the issue with that , it is not that it happens in india it happens in pakistan as well with brutality so why is that you want to ban this one ??? we can discuss here wars and crimes and genocides so what is wrong with discussing the rape issue
You are addressing to walls. I'll suggest you to retire from here and invest your time in other threads.

Did You read OP??? I am sure you havent......... Where was India mentioned??? you might be surprised there is a link on OP which is on a rape incident happened in Pakistan.........

1)If the members here were matured enough to discuss this topic then I would not have objected. I am sure that's the reason webmaster created this thread
Rape Threads
and also till sometime back rape was to be discussed only in seniors café where trolls 're not entertained.

2) Read my 1st post on this thread, I have very clearly mentioned that so far I have seen just ONE sane thread on the topic. So the chances of trolling on this topic is like 99/100.
And do read my 1st post this thread.

Being prejudice!!!!! The purpose of this thread is not to stop discussing rape..... but flooding a forum with rape threads...... In fact i am asking for a "Sticky" thread on rape so that we can discuss it on one place...... @syedali73

Why classifying good threads and bad threads....terrorism in Pakistan good threads... rape in india bad threads and needs to be banned?
you're telling this to the wrong person, I have got many anti-Pakistan troll threads deleted. Someday I will give you access to my GHQ. Btw are you not jumping into conclusion that every Indian on this forum is a troll and that everyone from your side is an angel???

Being prejudice!!!!! The purpose of this thread is not to stop discussing rape..... but flooding a forum with rape threads...... In fact i am asking for a "Sticky" thread on rape so that we can discuss it on one place...... @syedali73

I've got an idea. How about you Indians stop raping women?

Did You read OP??? I am sure you havent......... Where was India mentioned??? you might be surprised there is a link on OP which is on a rape incident happened in Pakistan.........
Oh comeon... every one knows the ratio of Pakistan to India rape thread being posted...its majorly an indian issue... not Pakistans...

if there are 100 rapes in some country lets say America so each would have difference circumstances what is wrong with that .. i have seen many indians flooding the forum with local news why dont you raise your alarm at that issues why rape only ????

And I am of an opinion that such topics should not be discussed in the first place. We should come up with a code of conduct of not disrespecting each others religion, each others religious figures, each others social problems. Can we do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom