What's new

Rape threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you people create one single thread on "Rape" irrespective of its relevance to any region or any part of the world, discuss it non stop for a month and then close it for further discussion, leave it open for reading only. So whosoever is interested in contributing to it he can discuss it during this one month, and may be this way you will come to a conclusion too. During tenancy of this thread don't let any other "Rape news thread" open for comments.

Once you have exhausted all your energies discussing "Rape" continuously for a month, afterwards just let "Rape News Threads without Comments" and read only be created".

How hard it is?

I've got an idea. How about you Indians stop raping women?
You see it is sociology if you want to stop something you make issue of that thing if you dont make an issue of something that thing would never stop ...........

if there are 100 rapes in some country lets say America so each would have difference circumstances what is wrong with that .. i have seen many indians flooding the forum with local news why dont you raise your alarm at that issues why rape only ????

What makes you say that i havent raised it??????

I am copying the text of my PM with management

HI.....

Oflate there has been several threads opened on local news, most of these are done by Indians and some are done by Pakistani's as well...... My point is an international forum like this may not need such forums and there should be a policy to avoid this spam. If a policy is already there then that should be implemented.

Regards

nair

That is why i said stop being prejudice

And I am of an opinion that such topics should not be discussed in the first place. We should come up with a code of conduct of not disrespecting each others religion, each others religious figures, each others social problems. Can we do that?
Seconded!!

I dont want this topic to be discussed at all.

And I am of an opinion that such topics should not be discussed in the first place. We should come up with a code of conduct of not disrespecting each others religion, each others religious figures, each others social problems. Can we do that?

I Agree..... None of those issues to be used for scoring point or trolling..... But if it has to be debated, it can or it should be......

you're telling this to the wrong person, I have got many anti-Pakistan troll threads deleted. Someday I will give you access to my GHQ. Btw are you not jumping into conclusion that every Indian on this forum is a troll and that everyone from your side is an angel???
Why people always try to slip away from the main issue...When there is majority ...the minority fades aways...do you get my point...I also trying to point the mods on our side...I know they are doing a heck of a job... but they need to do something about these countless indian members who swarm ''our'' forums and post anti Pakistan threads...Just check the ratio of Indian to Pakistani posts on any thread...

Why people always try to slip away from the main issue...When there is majority ...the minority fades aways...do you get my point...I also trying to point the mods on our side...I know they are doing a heck of a job... but they need to do something about these countless indian members who swarm ''our'' forums...Just check the ratio of Indian to Pakistan posts on any thread...

No one has any issue with Mods, infact they are over burdened..... that is one of the reason for this thread too...... again let me tell you it is not about nationality my friend.....

Why people always try to slip away from the main issue...When there is majority ...the minority fades aways...do you get my point...I also trying to point the mods on our side...I know they are doing a heck of a job... but they need to do something about these countless indian members who swarm ''our'' forums...Just check the ratio of Indian to Pakistan posts on any thread...
Lolzz
You don't know much about forums do you?.
try checking alexa sometime, you will get the answer.

Btw I'm glad that outside this forum I've come across some really nice Pakistanis (including my neighbor), infact on the forum too I've some really sane Pakistani friends. Can you boost about about your Indian friends??
Did you get the drift of it?
I meant as long as you're friendly with others, they will be friendly with you.

No one has any issue with Mods, infact they are over burdened..... that is one of the reason for this thread too...... again let me tell you it is not about nationality my friend.....
oh my goodness...:closed:

More than overburdened, they are under-powered.

I would like to have the opinions of fellow members on this
@SpArK @levina @scorpionx @SarthakGanguly @Iggy @third eye @waz @Chinese-Dragon @DRAY and others

have mentioned that in OP, it is not specific to Indian section, but oflate the number of threads on indian section has increased because of 1 documentary, if that is the case let us have one sticky for documentary as well...

I realize.. 90% of the threads made on rape are specific to India and is intend to troll.. Hence personally i rarely bother to participate

But over the top reaction to even more constructive ones by vast majority of Indian posters and often targeting the original poster and his/her perceived nationality does not help matters either.. That kind of behavior of total denial and over the top reactions actually encourages more trolling

There seem to be a significant section of hyper nationalist Indian posters here that is hell bend on derailing any thread that they consider even minutely to be critical of India.. Infact if you take South Asian section it seems to be inundated with Indian glorification threads of the economy, Government, Scientific achievements etc.. Which is perfectly fine but in a international forum alternate points of views needs to be accommodated as well within the rules of decorum, Without being hounded or your nationality being abused or your country being dragged in to unnecessarily.. Cheers

Last edited:
Lolzz
You don't know much about forums do you?.
try checking alexa sometime, you will get the answer.

Btw I'm glad that outside this forum I've come across some really nice Pakistanis (including my neighbor), infact on the forum too I've some really sane Pakistani friends. Can you boost about about your Indian friends??
Did you get the drift of it?
I meant as long as you're friendly with others, they will be friendly with you.
for the love of God...please spare me...:closed:

Oh and another point @nair .. Mods can easily identify a troll or a troll thread because more often than not they post multiple threads on the same subject when the attention or the reaction they seek seem to miss the target..

If the Mods are actually bothered that is.. :azn:

Oh and another point @nair .. Mods can easily identify a troll or a troll thread because more often than not they post multiple threads on the same subject when the attention or the reaction they seek seem to miss the target..

If the Mods are actually bothered that is.. :azn:
Fruits like Pomegranate would've been banned long ago, if that were the case.:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom