What's new

Rape threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SpArK

Did you notice how thread about Rapes in Pakistan closed with Lightening speed, just now.
we are guests here on the forum of a enemy nation,better behave.This is not a democracy.

@SpArK

Did you notice how thread about Rapes in Pakistan closed with Lightening speed, just now.

Some has everlasting longing enmity and the decisions will be based upon that.

No need to complain, it was expected, it is inevitable.

God save PDF.

Pakistanis dont have anyother thing by which they can counter Indians.

So to keep kids happy and interested in "debating", the admins allowed them to use the only tool.

Recently a butt hurt @Mugwop gave me negative rating for telling a pakistani reality about rape in his own country while he was making a cheap remark saying they dont rape white woman.

However that but hurt misses his fellow countrymen comments.
Real butthurts like you insult people online and join the wrong forum.

Real butthurts like you insult people online and join the wrong forum.
I second that. Especially the wrong forum part. Unfortunately PDF doesn't provide with Account deactivation option or does it?

God save PDF.
Why does everything which has to do with Pakistan will be left to God?

In that case @Mugwop should be more concerned to the fact that her country never convicted anyone in last 5 years for rape though 8 rapes happen in punjab only on daily basis.

I quoted the same fact, she gave me negative rating.
Ignorant troll I am not the one talking about rape in india it's BBC,My threads are about Pakistan,Military hardware,American Politics. I have lived in punjab and no one ever harassed me,So STFU and go back to indian forum.

God save PDF.
Again does it matter? Rape is reality in India.

If Pak's moderator deleting a thread about there country's matter, then why we bother?

Again does it matter? Rape is reality in India.

If Pak's moderator deleting a thread about there country's matter, then why we bother?

Thats why i said not to bother in my first post of this thread.

@nair Tell me relevance of mentioning Pakistan Army and Pakistan. See the quality of posters from your side. And let me know how should I respond to them? Or even why should I respect them, and why not kick their rear for they don't use their heads to think..................................

Buddy, the relevance of quoting them is not to demean them as an institution. It is simply to say that they are the real rulers of your country. After the playing of fire that Gen. Musharaf did with your constitution, no one is taking your constitution seriously. Any general can impose, coerce or simply take over the system as pleased while the common Pakistani man has no stake in the governance.

Tell me something; do you really think that Hussain Haqqani will get a chance to actually implement this practical rationale across Pakistan even if he is able to somehow get the office of the PM? Will he be allowed to trade openly and try to warm up ties without the PA interfering to make sure their political power doesn't weaken?

Please think through this.You don't have to answer me but as a Pakistani you have to answer yourself. Ultimately it is your country.

God save PDF.

Gods save PDF.

Or better yet, Heaven (天) save PDF.

My PDF files still refuse to open.

Buddy, the relevance of quoting them is not to demean them as an institution. It is simply to say that they are the real rulers of your country. After the playing of fire that Gen. Musharaf did with your constitution, no one is taking your constitution seriously. Any general can impose, coerce or simply take over the system as pleased while the common Pakistani man has no stake in the governance.

Tell me something; do you really think that Hussain Haqqani will get a chance to actually implement this practical rationale across Pakistan even if he is able to somehow get the office of the PM? Will he be allowed to trade openly and try to warm up ties without the PA interfering to make sure their political power doesn't weaken?

Please think through this.You don't have to answer me but as a Pakistani you have to answer yourself. Ultimately it is your country.

My question after your long post still remains the same................. what Pakistan Army, Pakistan's Cosntitution, Hussain Haqani, Musharaf, etc etc has got to do with fake currency being busted in Pakistan by Pakistan's law enforcement?

I will welcome your lecture but I am not fond of off-topic boring lectures so please................... Why? And how all this is or was relevant to that thread? Or tell you what there is no shame in accepting your true intentions? If I were you I would.

My question after your long post still remains the same................. what Pakistan Army, Pakistan's Cosntitution, Hussain Haqani, Musharaf, etc etc has got to do with fake currency being busted in Pakistan by Pakistan's law enforcement?

I will welcome your lecture but I am not fond of off-topic boring lectures so please................... Why? And how all this is or was relevant to that thread? Or tell you what there is no shame in accepting your true intentions? If I were you I would.

I was making an obtuse reference to another thread where one of your politicians has come to terms with ending this unconventional war and move forward.

Your law enforcement caught these guys, which is a good thing. But can this currency war be stopped by intel agencies?

That's what I am saying.

To move beyond the past.

I am not sure if staying on a forum for long earns anyone any respect, neither can we dictate it upon others. And to be honest with you, a Hindutva supporter like you should perhaps be the last one to teach others who to respect and why.

I guess this thread was started to find a solution of how to discourage certain members from starting threads on sensitive issues. Lets focus on that. Thanks.

You keep away your hindutva rant from this thread .... You cannot hide your bigotry under TTA tagship....

Here is another indian troll where you guys keep saying that ban the topics many Indians like this one comes and ruin the threads ....... he has joined this thread on Saturday but he seems to know me for long long time
it's quite ironic that you are calling me a troll.

Really.

If you have any shame, prove my statement wrong. let me quote it again -

In pak punjab only, 8 rapes are reported on an average, and no one in last 5 years got convicted for rape.

Now give me the negative rating again if you got hurt!!!!!

Shut up.

Dont tell me what I need to do, Miss nobody. :lol:
Numerous countries are issuing a warning to their women from traveling to india,A girl got raped to death with an iron rod in india, P. J. Kurien was not only exonerated from Suryanelli rape case but also asked to pass laws,BBC is making documentaries on rape in india and you want to talk about 8 rapes in Punjab PK a place where you haven't been too? lol

You can't hurt me or my rep online,Once in NY some indian tried and after I confronted him I had to spend 2 days in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom