What's new

Rape Threads

the same can be said about every topic.
BANNING is not the solution for crimes against WOMEN.
keep reporting. thats what i do irrespective of the action.
Agreed. But in these cases, people often make personal remarks. All the topics on banned list can be discussed. But do you see anyone talking constructively.

I really don't care what topic you want to discuss, be it anything, any social, economic, defense related, strategic topic etc. But thing is the moderators have too much load on them and it is necessary to keep few volatile subjects to be in banned list.

I am talking of practicality of discussion in constructive way.

There as a thread on Pakistani social issue started by an Indian. It was discussed earlier that as a fair play, no Indian will start threads on Pakistani social issue as Pakistanis can't open thread on Indian social thread as it is a banned topic.

I also asked Indians not to do so. But I stopped when people went on making threads on Indian issues, making pathetic comments and what Indian posters did in retaliation.

You talk of civility, see some of the threads where so called "Elite" members have made most pathetic comments.

I am all in for civilized debates but moderation should be involved. There is also too much load on moderators and these threads are just mess creating ones.

Isn't this "Elite" members example being used as a ploy....albeit you joined the forum few years after me, yet you are a JTT, on the other hand respected "Third Eye" was here a year before me, but he's still a senior member. If "Elites" are expected to prove their credentials, that shouldn't mean others have the excuse to play nonsense.
I have pointed this before, the problem arises when even two (Indian?Pakistani) members are debating, for some dubious reason, other Indian members jump in as if to corner the lone Pakistani member. In such circumstances, gloves come off and even a healthy debate tends to go out of the window. The Indian members, generous as they are on patting each other, need to understand, there are no medal tables and if too many people jump into the pond....no one catches the fish. !!

Dude, madamji and the accomplices are trying to find a Solution. Why u are MAD?
That thread have all the answers they are looking for. :D

But seems like they are interested in posting as many threads on rapes instead of discussing the crime at one place, one thread. :D

Dude, madamji and the accomplices are trying to find a Solution. Why u are MAD?

So lets discuss topics related to only defence or topics outside of defence where a solution can be found. Shall we?

That thread have all the answers they are looking for. :D

But seems like they are interested in posting as many threads on rapes instead of discussing the crime at one place, one thread. :D

Check the number of posts made on those threads.. and those posts are highly intellectual solutions for every crimes.

LOL.. dont know if its a serious mental disorder or something.

Anyway i am outta here... i dont discuss rape threads and dont have any solutions like these dedicated clowns have, all i can do is do a condemnation and show sympathy to the victim and move on.

Ok mate, catcha later.... gotta run... Also need to check the insecurity guy outside office. Astala Vista.

Isn't this "Elite" members example being used as a ploy....albeit you joined the forum few years after me, yet you are a JTT, on the other hand respected "Third Eye" was here a year before me, but he's still a senior member. If "Elites" are expected to prove their credentials, that shouldn't mean others have the excuse to play nonsense.
I have pointed this before, the problem arises when even two (Indian?Pakistani) members are debating, for some dubious reason, other Indian members jump in as if to corner the lone Pakistani member. In such circumstances, gloves come off and even a healthy debate tends to go out of the window. The Indian members, generous as they are on patting each other, need to understand, there are no medal tables and if too many people jump into the pond....no one catches the fish. !!
My point is Elite members are those who have posted and seen a lot on these forums and know how things happen in this forum.

Both you and me know what trigger the fight among Indians and Pakistanis. I said these same things when I was a full member, a senior member and even now. I don't change my approach because I have some title. Take away the title, I will still say what seems right to me, I will still PM Mods on breach of rules, I will still challenge posters to talk in limits.

I have even asked for deletion of my account from this forum too. I would like to start afresh from different name.

My point of focusing on elites and seniors is that they are more experienced on these forum and they should have some restrain.But I think that's not working, lets all loose their mind.

Local news specially rape news should be banned. Whenever such threads comes, we hardly discuss any good thing. People comes with comments like to kill them, hang them, and some idea in change in law etc. but 80% comment are full of hate and troll towards other country. Now a days people are coming with new words like " rapistan" etc etc sh!t.

Protests like Delhi protest are welcome to discuss. Because behind these protest there is idea that need to be spread but behind any rape case there is some asshole and need to be punish.
If people still want to discuss then mod should keep close eyes on such thread.
This is international forum and do you want people to see some bunch of as$hole abusing each other in every thread ? 1 more thing i noticed that every one is allowed to open thread. I think only senior members or people who have enough no of post under their belt should allow to open thread.

Whether it's right or wrong to discuss, that's another matter, however i am dismayed by the fact that discussing Pakistani local news social issues etc. is free for all but when it comes to say India, it suddenly becomes a touchy subject.
Either such topics should be banned for both sides or allowed to be equally discussed in a civil manner. !!

The exact reason of opening this thread by @KRAIT is what i have highlighted there.... and you can be happy because you contributed more than anyone in that cause!!!!
@KRAIT I think every one knows your intention of opening this thread is good..... You have asked what u felt.. and now leave it for mods to decide.... They better knows what is good for this forum......

Allrite guys we have 1.15 minutes to enjoy our game... Lets see who trolls in the ground today!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
The exact reason of opening this thread by @KRAIT is what i have highlighted there.... !

Sports threads are also same reflection but non of you had ever demanded banning it.

The end point is that any crime against WOMEN/Minorities puts both Indians and Pakistanis to shame hence you want to hide behind excuses.

i think RAW required to solve this problem.. In Indian society the environment of commercial sex is open for every one.
But rape is against the humanity.
RAW must take off the record action to solve this problem and give message to newly generation with hard tools..

Sports threads are also same reflection but non of you had ever demanded banning it.
The end point is that any crime against WOMEN/Minorities puts both Indians and Pakistanis to shame hence you want to hide behind excuses.
I don't hide behind excuse. I believe in constructive discussion. I like to share my views on this on social media and this forum too. So that one can have benefits of our work and practical solution.

Problem is when our efforts are hindered by trolls. Its a forum to exchange views and find solutions from each other's experience and thought process. But troll posts make it so tough.

Nothing wrong with these kinda threads as long as it's discussed in a civilized manner! Then again.. that's a wishful thinking I suppose!!

I don't hide behind excuse. I believe in constructive discussion. And I am involved for women rights in India through NGO, started by one of my junior who constantly ask for many aspects which I come across while studying social crimes which is one of my research topic. I like to share my views on this on social media and this forum too. So that one can have benefits of our work and practical solution.

Problem is when our efforts are hindered by trolls. Its a forum to exchange views and find solutions from each other's experience and thought process. But troll posts make it so tough.

It seems to me that you want to have a healthy discussion and find solutions for this problems, while she just wants to blame men and shame them for the crime of being male.

I can't believe I am siding with an Indian over a Pakistani.....maybe that was what the Mayans were predicting with their calendar :cheesy:

I don't hide behind excuse. I believe in constructive discussion. I like to share my views on this on social media and this forum too. So that one can have benefits of our work and practical solution.

Thats appreciating. in that case i expect you to become more desensitized to trolling.

share your views in constructive way.

atleast thats what we can do for women in such cases if NOT much.

i wont bother for bad image of my country as long as the people dont care for women rights.

The exact reason of opening this thread by @KRAIT is what i have highlighted there.... and you can be happy because you contributed more than anyone in that cause!!!!

Since you have addressed me, likewise i can post numerous names of your country fellows whose usual intent is to leave any Pakistani far behind...... but then as i said Indian members have the habit of jumping into a civilised debate just to muddy the waters and hey presto....you have just proved that point. !!

Back
Top Bottom