What's new

Rape Threads

issues in handling posts by mods should not be reason to put a tap on one's mouth.
all members should just pick names of those who post comments like "Rapistan/*********" etc etc and collectively post these in one to single them out.dont reply to them.a thread where you can post such incidents from all regional countries India/Pakistan BD and even western should not be a pain in anybody's head.point scoring is another sign of insecurity over such crimes
Oh so I should act as "Cool Headed" Guy while people make pathetic comments. I discussed in threads with rationality and posted extensively on social conditions, judiciary, criminal psychology, cultural change etc. regarding these cases.

But then they are followed by pathetic troll comments and all our attempt to discuss the issue goes in vain. People here call names to us and get away with it at daily basis, I wonder what will happen if I start doing it. Coz, sometimes I do feel that no one deserves their titles.

Chalo chaddo yaar ..its good thing to discuss and even on indian FB pages,90% issue in these days is rape and security of women..

regarding to insults,there will be equal insult

Yep those insulting should be insulted. I guess some Pakistani members who are showing friction still remember the troll-fest that went on after chaklala. Being said that, hatred is not the answer. Bad things should be condemned while good things encouraged. Point scoring from both sides is to blame

RAPE has no nationality. its a universal crime against Women.

It has nothing to do with India only. this crime is going on in Pakistan as well. lets open up and discuss it
i see even a male member like you feels insecure.

Pitty on you males. you guys cannot have the guts to criticise your fellows for this crime.

its time stop using the tool for such crime and pissing over such crime just use the tool for natural /ligit practices.

period.

Guys,

I suggest we lay off.

We have an angry lady in our midst.

..and all what she says is right , I am with her on this.

Chalo chaddo yaar ..its good thing to discuss and even on indian FB pages,90% issue in these days is rape and security of women..

regarding to insults,there will be equal insult

Rape threads are hot moving items of pdf.

It runs pages after pages searching for experts putting their concerns, solutions, condemns etc (fuk Yeah)..

Its the best for kids and they get excited seeing one rape thread and go

Mod, mod go away come again another day, little trolly wants to flame... Mod mod go away..

Mods like kindergarden songs and they comply to them and these experts roam free , which includes some looney elite members, who if Indian social sector is shut down would rape themselves infront of the mirror.

Whether it's right or wrong to discuss, that's another matter, however i am dismayed by the fact that discussing Pakistani local news social issues etc. is free for all but when it comes to say India, it suddenly becomes a touchy subject.
Either such topics should be banned for both sides or allowed to be equally discussed in a civil manner. !!
There as a thread on Pakistani social issue started by an Indian. It was discussed earlier that as a fair play, no Indian will start threads on Pakistani social issue as Pakistanis can't open thread on Indian social thread as it is a banned topic.

I also asked Indians not to do so. But I stopped when people went on making threads on Indian issues, making pathetic comments and what Indian posters did in retaliation.

You talk of civility, see some of the threads where so called "Elite" members have made most pathetic comments.

I am all in for civilized debates but moderation should be involved. There is also too much load on moderators and these threads are just mess creating ones.

Oh so I should act as "Cool Headed" Guy while people make pathetic comments. I discussed in threads with rationality and posted extensively on social conditions, judiciary, criminal psychology, cultural change etc. regarding these cases.

But then they are followed by pathetic troll comments and all our attempt to discuss the issue goes in vain. People here call names to us and get away with it at daily basis, I wonder what will happen if I start doing it. Coz, sometimes I do feel that no one deserves their titles.

if Jr TT can not keep a cool head you dont deserved to be in that.

I see many deserving Indian members to replace you.

as far name calling its a two-way trafiic.

for insecurity of men from all sides you can not discriminate against women and curb all voices in favour of women.

It has nothing to do with India only. this crime is going on in Pakistan as well. lets open up and discuss it

Pitty on you males. you guys cannot have the guts to criticise your fellows for this crime.

its time stop using the tool for such crime and pissing over such crime just use the tool for natural /ligit practices.

period.

Oh yes. Madamji u are free to 'discuss" rape...

After all these years of discussion, i am surprised you are never tired.

Ok i will recommend you as a MOD for rape section, also the windy guy should be made MOD of Indian social sections.:tup:

Ok i will recommend you as a MOD for rape section, also the windy guy should be made MOD of Indian social sections.:tup:

Enough of this sarcasm mate. I am with her on this and do not see any wrong in discussing this topic with so many incidents popping up. But I would like to have strict moderation.

Tumara woh haal hey.....Kauwa chala hanse ki chaal aur apni chaal bhool gaya. :D

nahi ji :oops: this is you kauwa who open poverty threads and on banned topics,and here on this thread acting like innocent :lol:

Feel proud to be an elite troll but dont change your personality on this thread like kauwa

There as a thread on Pakistani social issue started by an Indian. It was discussed earlier that as a fair play, no Indian will start threads on Pakistani social issue as Pakistanis can't open thread on Indian social thread as it is a banned topic.

I also asked Indians not to do so. But I stopped when people went on making threads on Indian issues, making pathetic comments and what Indian posters did in retaliation.

You talk of civility, see some of the threads where so called "Elite" members have made most pathetic comments.

I am all in for civilized debates but moderation should be involved. There is also too much load on moderators and these threads are just mess creating ones.

There should be no issue if Indians open threads about Pakistani social ills.

i have no problem with that either after all we have issues thats why these surface.

PDF already discriminated when it had limited the social issues thread only to Pakistan.

Pitty on you males. you guys cannot have the guts to criticise your fellows for this crime.its time stop using the tool for such crime and pissing over such crime just use the tool for natural /ligit practices.period.
Read these threads, no one is talking in constructive way, all they are doing are disrespecting women of other countries, calling names and inventing new names.

I would rather won't have a discussion with people who derives pleasure of bashing any country on basis of this heinous crimes. Stop expecting mature discussion from these people. Its better these things are left alone.

You are expecting too much from the members of this forum.

take a glass of water you need it badly :cheers:

and why should i be tired of speaking against crimes against women when you guys are not tired of commiting these against women

if Jr TT can not keep a cool head you dont deserved to be in that.

I see many deserving Indian members to replace you.

as far name calling its a two-way trafiic.

for insecurity of men from all sides you can not discriminate against women and curb all voices in favour of women.

That time of the month?

Back
Top Bottom