What's new

Rape Threads

nahi ji :oops: this is you kauwa who open poverty threads and on banned topics,and here on this thread acting like innocent :lol:

Feel proud to be an elite troll but dont change your personality on this thread like kauwa

When people like you start their nonsense by addressing members rather than the topic....what do you expect....Parsad. !!

take a glass of water you need it badly :cheers:

and why should i be tired of speaking against crimes against women when you guys are not tired of commiting these against women

you do realize that crimes are also done against men right?
Actually, more crime is done against men than women since men protect women but no one protects men.
So please just calm down and take it easy.

All crime is bad and there is no reason for you to make one crime more holy than other crime.

Read these threads, no one is talking in constructive way, all they are doing are disrespecting women of other countries, calling names and inventing new names.

I would rather won't have a discussion with people who derives pleasure of bashing any country on basis of this heinous crimes. Stop expecting mature discussion from these people. Its better these things are left alone.

You are expecting too much from the members of this forum.

100% of these are MALES from INDIA and PAKISTAN.

this reflects more poorly on your courage.

indeed i am expecting too much from bunch of insecure men which shows that all of you are supporting the accused.

why dont you be the first member to come to expectations.

There should be no issue if Indians open threads about Pakistani social ills.
i have no problem with that either after all we have issues thats why these surface.
PDF already discriminated when it had limited the social issues thread only to Pakistan.
Madam, you know trolls. especially Indian trolls along with Pakistani ones. What Imran said was also right. look at this thread and tell me can we have any discussion when such people are allowed to post.

Ypu have to look at practicality and general behavior of posters of average posters. May be one or two really wants to discuss the topic, other just wants to bash other country. You have been in this forum for around 7 years. Who knows better than you.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...tay-india-person-iranian-heritage-view-2.html

take a glass of water you need it badly :cheers:

and why should i be tired of speaking against crimes against women when you guys are not tired of commiting these against women

Thats kool.,. i will mix some lemon and make it a lemonade.

I said it perfectly ok, if u talk about Indias rape, with YOUR posts dominating in MOST threads of such about India.

I dont mind if u stay silent in social issues of ur own country.

MOst people understand the psyche of such a person, so its perfectly alright.

Continue the speak against such crimes on the great threads of PDF.....

maybe nobel peace prize will be gifted someday for such a dedication of spending much of the life time in Indian threads of a forum for social causes. :tup:

Ask the MODs who close threads on Pakistan's social issues because Indians troll on them. You don't mind that. I can give you examples too.

My point is simple, allow these threads but moderation should be strict.

What Imran said is one side of the story and if he and other Pakistani members would have taken some action against, I won't have to post this thread.

As for bad news, read the Banned List first. I am just asking for enforcing of rules.

Funny thing is when it comes to rape and govt. everyone wants govt. to effectively apply the rules and laws, and at the same time when some rules and laws are breached here people turn blind eye and start blame game.
Well i see a plenty of topics about terrorism, ranking of failed state,honour killings, sucide blasts, secterian violence, sunni shia killings etc about pakistan which are being discussed every day on this forum..sometime you feel its more like indian forums where all negative news of pakistan is being discussed and indians are generous to give plenty of thanks to pakistan bashing posts ..even people are questioning the idelogy of pakistan ..you think people dont trolls in these topic..i mean trolling is there even in cricket topics. i dont think we should be that sensitive..yea if someone cross the limits then we can click on report button and leave it for moderator to deal with them

2 hours left before Pak vs India starts. Anyone interested in discussing which team will succeed in raping the other today :toast_sign:

Thats kool.,. i will mix some lemon and make it a lemonade.

I said it perfectly ok, if u talk about Indias rape, with YOUR posts dominating in MOST threads of such about India.

I dont mind if u stay silent in social issues of ur own country.

MOst people understand the psyche of such a person, so its perfectly alright.

Continue the speak against such crimes on the great threads of PDF.....

maybe nobel peace prize will be gifted someday for such a dedication of spending much of the life time in Indian threads of a forum for social causes. :tup:

:) insecurity.

i dont ask you to stay silent over Pakistani social issues.

as far as me dominating Indian threads; well if an entire army of Indian members are on each of these threads and still cant counter then its NOT my fault.

accept the reality. if you have stuff to back up your comments then you should not have any problem in countering a dominating person.

100% of these are MALES from INDIA and PAKISTAN.
this reflects more poorly on your courage.
indeed i am expecting too much from bunch of insecure men which shows that all of you are supporting the accused.
why dont you be the first member to come to expectations.
Go to the first thread on Delhi rape, and go through my posts. I have written extensivley on all the aspects related to this crime. I explained why this particular case has so much shock value. Why people are reacting now when similar cases happen in rural India and with same pathetic ways.

What happened ? All those posts got lost in name calling, pathetic comments, trolling and generalization by other posters.
Few posters started new threads and entire PDF got filled with similar threads.

The only reason I don't like these topics to be discussed is that these threads create more animosity among the posters and it reflects in other topics too. Emotions from one thread gets carried to other thread. And many posters are not mature enough to have civil discussions.

If you look at these threads, Think Tanks especially the senior ones avoid posting because of same problem. They have so much to say but their posts get lost in these troll posts.

as far as me dominating Indian threads; well if an entire army of Indian members are on each of these threads and still cant counter then its NOT my fault.

accept the reality. if you have stuff to back up your comments then you should not have any problem in countering a dominating person.

control racists like razpak and everything will be good

Go to the first thread on Delhi rape, and go through my posts. I have written extensivley on all the aspects related to this crime. I explained why this particular case has so much shock value. Why people are reacting now when similar cases happen in rural India and with same pathetic ways.

What happened ? All those posts got lost in name calling, pathetic comments, trolling and generalization by other posters.
Few posters started new threads and entire PDF got filled with similar threads.

The only reason I don't like these topics to be discussed is that these threads create more animosity among the posters and it reflects in other topics too. Emotions from one thread gets carried to other thread. And many posters are not mature enough to have civil discussions.

If you look at these threads, Think Tanks especially the senior ones avoid posting because of same problem. They have so much to say but their posts get lost in these troll posts.

the same can be said about every topic.

BANNING is not the solution for crimes against WOMEN.

control racists like razpak and everything will be good

keep reporting. thats what i do irrespective of the action.

insecurity??? lol.. i dont know whether the security guy outside is in or not, but i will check.

Well i am not much interested or obsessed to discuss social issues of another nation for pages , because I dont know much about it.
Also Pakistanis including you guys are running houseful over Indian threads so not much crowd or not much " discuss" happens in there. If at all i try to discuss like you have been doing, the mods will go bonkers and start shooting anything .

Accept the reality?? what reality? That you have dedicated ur life time spending on online forum to discuss social issues of India, by spewing,badmouthing, insulting others to satisfy ur self ego.

Ok accepted its all YOU, the problem is urs and it cant be cured any time soon. LOL.

Go to the first thread on Delhi rape, .

Dude, madamji and the accomplices are trying to find a Solution. Why u are MAD?

Lets not all get hyped up. Relax! Sab kay yeh thread lay kar Blood pressure barhay hua hain.

Back
Top Bottom