What's new

Rape Threads

you are suggesting we should not discuss these bad news coming from india because some members trolls there.. but some people trolls even in non rape topics so we should shut the forum because of fear of trolls ..

Closing is not the answer! As third eye suggested, keep it but have strict moderation. The more you suppress, the more its likely to come out

One should lead by example, i have seen some self praising members, who may not open such threads but they are never short of posting in them and more so patting others who tend to post and troll in certain threads, hence by staying in the back ground they do encourage others or as the term goes...."Mou'n mein Ram Ram....Bughal mein Churi". !! :D

Awwww .....so innocent ..

1000 chuhey kha ke billi hajj ko chali :lol:

you are suggesting we should not discuss these bad news coming from india because some members trolls there.. but some people trolls even in non rape topics so we should shut the forum because of fear of trolls ..
Ask the MODs who close threads on Pakistan's social issues because Indians troll on them. You don't mind that. I can give you examples too.

My point is simple, allow these threads but moderation should be strict.

What Imran said is one side of the story and if he and other Pakistani members would have taken some action against, I won't have to post this thread.

As for bad news, read the Banned List first. I am just asking for enforcing of rules.

Funny thing is when it comes to rape and govt. everyone wants govt. to effectively apply the rules and laws, and at the same time when some rules and laws are breached here people turn blind eye and start blame game.

Ha Ha !!

Well said lady !

The only things is that it should then be discussed from a mature standpoint not point scoring which we S Asians are hardwired to do..
INSECURITY OF MEN nothing else.

Lets allow to discuss and condemn crimes against women biggest of which is RAPE.

dont stick your head in sand.

i see males from both the countries are insecure bunch of idiots coming up with excuse like "local/ banned" news .

these idiots dont complaint about posting of nude pics of women and commenting indecently.

Lets allow to discuss and condemn crimes against women biggest of which is RAPE.

i see males from both the countries are insecure bunch of idiots coming up with excuse like "local/ banned" news .

these idiots dont complaint about posting of nude pics of women and commenting indecently.

i m wid u ...topics should be discussed but labeling whole nation as rapist is absurd and
a poster today called india as Rapistan :lol:

i see males from both the countries are insecure bunch of idiots coming up with excuse like "local/ banned" news .these idiots dont complaint about posting of nude pics of women and commenting indecently.
Discuss it, no problem but I don't want to go through 10 pathetic post to search for one good post.

And I know how to shut these trolls.

i m wid u ...topics should be discussed but labeling whole nation as rapist is absurd and
And a Chinese said this is what happens if a society worships Cows.

And one elite member calls entire Indians, rapists.

I wonder if we start calling Pakistan as Terrorististan and all Pakistanis Terrorists.

Both can play the game and with pathetic comments.

And these so called "Mature" Pakistani posters who are against this thread, how many of you lamented those posters from your own country who made such pathetic comments.

Many of the "experts" want to "discuss" rapes of India.

The hundreds of threads existing has been discussing it for a long time, maybe within the next lot of hundreds threads, the experts will give some valuable opinions.

Members like Andromache likes condemning rapes on daily basis.

Since defence is not the forte for many, the rape threads provide ample opportunity to showcase their hatred towards others religions and get their daily doze of pleasure from badmouthing other regions, culture, society etc.

If rape threads are banned , these psychos will infest defence threads, hence rape threads needs to stay and be made a separate section like World affairs .

A few elite members who have dedicated their little life towards Indian section can moderate that separately.

So KRAIT STFU.. Rape threads are a must.

Discuss it, no problem but I don't want to go through 10 pathetic post to search for one good post.

I wonder if we start calling Pakistan as Terrorististan and all Pakistanis Terrorists.

And these so called "Mature" Pakistani posters who are against this thread, how many of you lamented those posters from your own country who made such pathetic comments. Hypocrites.

Here you go - I was about to post the example here and you took the lead.

Indians have a sick mentality. Bunch of Indian tried raping a girl when they were in China. That's what happens when you worship Hindu cows.

Ha Ha !!

Well said lady !

The only things is that it should then be discussed from a mature standpoint not point scoring which we S Asians are hardwired to do..

And these so called "Mature" Pakistani posters who are against this thread, how many of you lamented those posters from your own country who made such pathetic comments. Hypocrites.

issues in handling posts by mods should not be reason to put a tap on one's mouth.

all members should just pick names of those who post comments like "Rapistan/*********" etc etc and collectively post these in one to single them out.

dont reply to them.

a thread where you can post such incidents from all regional countries India/Pakistan BD and even western should not be a pain in anybody's head.

point scoring is another sign of insecurity over such crimes

Chalo chaddo yaar ..its good thing to discuss and even on indian FB pages,90% issue in these days is rape and security of women..

regarding to insults,there will be equal insult

Whether it's right or wrong to discuss, that's another matter, however i am dismayed by the fact that discussing Pakistani local news social issues etc. is free for all but when it comes to say India, it suddenly becomes a touchy subject.
Either such topics should be banned for both sides or allowed to be equally discussed in a civil manner. !!

issues in handling posts by mods should not be reason to put a tap on one's mouth.

all members should just pick names of those who post comments like "Rapistan/*********" etc etc and collectively post these in one to single them out.

dont reply to them.

a thread where you can post such incidents from all regional countries India/Pakistan BD and even western should not be a pain in anybody's head.

point scoring is another sign of insecurity over such crimes

koi fark ni padta ji ..

there are few here who are not banned or in simple words,Mods dont touch them.
i dont want to name them,they know who are they ;)

Many of the "experts" want to "discuss" rapes of India.

The hundreds of threads existing has been discussing it for a long time, maybe within the next lot of hundreds threads, the experts will give some valuable opinions.

Members like Andromache likes condemning rapes on daily basis.

Since defence is not the forte for many, the rape threads provide ample opportunity to showcase their hatred towards others religions and get their daily doze of pleasure from badmouthing other regions, culture, society etc.

If rape threads are banned , these psychos will infest defence threads, hence rape threads needs to stay and be made a separate section like World affairs .

A few elite members who have dedicated their little life towards Indian section can moderate that separately.

So KRAIT STFU.. Rape threads are a must.

RAPE has no nationality. its a universal crime against Women.

It has nothing to do with India only. this crime is going on in Pakistan as well. lets open up and discuss it
i see even a male member like you feels insecure.

Pitty on you males. you guys cannot have the guts to criticise your fellows for this crime.

its time stop using the tool for such crime and pissing over such crime just use the tool for natural /ligit practices.

period.

It is not insecurity to discuss or know the truth, Rather Forum rules which are objecting to discuss.

Back
Top Bottom