What's new

Rantings

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sorry @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Secur @Slav Defence

but I seriously think this thread is necessary I have put the named people on the ignore list but I really would not like what happened to be discussed and with each discussion be exaggerated ....This is just to clarify what it was and what it has now become:

I never engage in theological debate because I have an indifference to religion. But when users like Talon, who blatantly misconstrue Hinduism, who conflated Brahmins with gang rapists and then turn around and defend their religion from generalizing, I call hypocrisy.

You will never get an honest debate with them, as they are willing to misrepresent other religions and ask the critics to view their religion through their own interpretation.
@WebMaster this has really bothered me...The poster has brought this story to 2 threads and mentioned me in each so I can see him laughing with his fellows about the post...I have reported it but the answer below hopefully will put an end to him dragging his ego in every post:

You can clearly ask @45'22' about the incident coz I talked to him about it on the very same thread under your very noses but no one read....

1stly, I never said what you have said...I "asked" if Brahmin pundits were so pure and lived in celibacy why did they rape like the pundits in an article I had read which was talking about priest, mullahs and pundits rape.....

I didnt know Brahmin pundits are not pundit as in priest and priest in Hinduism are not the ones living in celibacy those who are have a different term to it...

Now about the gang rapists I have no idea where he conjured that from!

Lastly, after realizing my mistake...I had apologized on the thread itself and left it...Did I return to it? No
Did I talk on every thread about how the Indians attacked me on that thread? No

So my question to you is when will you stop stooping low?

same case for @Dem!god @Ayush and @chak de INDIA have nothing better to do in life than pocket a mistake and blast it out of proportion!!

All of you please do not quote me ever again because it is clear you people are not interested in the truth and can blast something soo out of proportion it is disgusting

https://defence.pk/threads/whatever.46703/page-2756

What should be done to Increase Religious tolerance in Pakistan/ serious Discussion | Page 27

I use to have a high opinion about @Ravi Nair as a more balanced Indian but I guess I was wrong. Lately I have noticed that he has developed this penchant for " Us against Them " kind of mentality and all the balance and objectivity has gone out the window. I guess the hypocrite hiding inside cannot remain subdued for long.

Last edited:
Talon @ Why so serious ? :D

I don't get why we members get personal to each others on forums just because of difference in opinions. If we don't like the opinions of others just share our opinions and move on but why keep grudge and unnecessary hate in our heart for others?

I use to have a high opinion about @@Ravi Nair as a more balanced Indian but I guess I was wrong. Lately I have noticed that he has this penchant for " Us against Them " kind of mentality and all the balance and objectivity has gone out the window. I guess the hypocrite hiding inside cannot remain subdued for long.

@Pakistanisage I have been accused of being a western stooge, Muslim sympathiser, and now an Indian Zealot. Any more accusation you wanna throw out there?

It's not a hard concept to grasp. If you troll, be prepared for the consequences. If you throw racial epithets at me, like your fellow Pakistani posters have done, be prepared to be replied in kind.

Anyway message understood. I will keep to the Indian threads.

Being called a western stooge and self loathing Indian has a more pleasant feeling to it rather than my name be attached to

*shiver* Modi brigade.

Talon @ Why so serious ? :D

I don't get why we members get personal to each others on forums just because of difference in opinions. If we don't like the opinions of others just share our opinions and move on but why keep grudge and unnecessary hate in our heart for others?

Talon has a history of making offensive posts. She tried to sic the mods on Faujhistorian as well.
Either way, there were actually some good points made there. Things I need to take into consideration.I need to be less Abrasive and avoid certain sections all together.I am not sure why Talon needs to summon the mods everytime she encounters a different opinion.

Move on.

Last edited:
@Ravi Nair bro,, i think we should not justify ourselves for this personal grudge ppl have against us. . .if they can't stand our opinion. . then let it be. .i have seen ppl like "Shan" making a mockery of my faith in so many threads. . and these very same ppl thanking his posts (speaks volume about their mental caliber ). . . i hope mods are matured enough to judge me. . . and if mods think my posts are offensive i am ready to face the consequences. ..:cheers:. .

P.S - this is the third time i'm saying it. . once i was asked to not to quote a particular person and i've never done that again (yes i have self respect ). . and that person is quoting me for the third time. . . what an irony. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
@Ravi Nair bro,, i think we should not justify ourselves for this personal grudge ppl have against us. . .if they can't stand our opinion. . then let it be. .i have seen ppl like "Shan" making a mockery of my faith in so many threads. . and these very same ppl thanking his posts (speaks volume about their mental caliber ). . . i hope mods are matured enough to judge me. . . and if mods think my posts are offensive i am ready to face the consequences. ..:cheers:. .

P.S - this is the third time i'm saying it. . once i was asked to not to quote a particular person and i've never done that ever again (yes i have self respect ). . and that person is quoting me for the third time. . . what an irony. :rolleyes:

Ah yes. Shan. That's the person. I remember him calling South indians dark uglies and I remember him peddling all sorts of pseudoscience disguised in disgusting, half baked racial theories.

Now I feel extremely stupid for justifying my stance here.

It's funny, people like @Pakistanisage himself has engaged in trolling, and just because i dont just roll over and take it, now i am an Indian Zealot. And not reasonable.

Well, I heard enough and I am off.

Talon has a history of making offensive posts. She tried to sic the mods on Faujhistorian as well.
Either way, there were actually some good points made there. Things I need to take into consideration.I need to be less Abrasive and avoid certain sections all together.I am not sure why Talon needs to summon the mods everytime she encounters a different opinion.

Move on.
I am not blaming you or others but its not good idea to pick favorites or pick on any member by making grouping with others. No you don't need to avoid certain section. We can share our opinions without getting personal with others. Its always good idea to discuss ideas instead of discussing the people. Fauji historian also need to be less aggressive and dictating in his posts by mocking others as if they know nothing and our talon also need to be less sensitive and emotional while having discussion :D Its not worth wasting our time and energy on such silly fights

I am not blaming you or others but its not good idea to pick favorites or pick on any member by making grouping with others. No you don't need to avoid certain section. we can share our opinions without getting personal. Its always good idea to discuss ideas instead of discussing people. Fauji historian also need to be less aggressive and dictating in his posts by mocking others as if they know nothing and our talon also need to be less sensitive while having discussion :D Its not worth wasting our time and energy on such silly fights

:agree:

There is much wisdom in your words. I am not saying I am innocent. Far from it. I am pretty easy to troll bait. And have trolled on occasion.

Thanks for the tips :tup:

What I don't get is somehow these people accusing me of being Indian troll when there are Indian posters here who call me a 'western sellout' and a self loathing Indian :mad:

Stick to a story :P

I am not blaming you or others but its not good idea to pick favorites or pick on any member by making grouping with others. No you don't need to avoid certain section. We can share our opinions without getting personal with others. Its always good idea to discuss ideas instead of discussing the people. Fauji historian also need to be less aggressive and dictating in his posts by mocking others as if they know nothing and our talon also need to be less sensitive and emotional while having discussion :D Its not worth wasting our time and energy on such silly fights

Ok Bhai. . . mitti pao ab :D

:agree:

There is much wisdom in your words. I am not saying I am innocent. Far from it. I am pretty easy to troll bait. And have trolled on occasion.

Thanks for the tips :tup:

What I don't get is somehow these people accusing me of being Indian troll when there are Indian posters here who call me a 'western sellout' and a self loathing Indian :mad:

Stick to a story :P

U can run but u cant hide Mr. western sellout
-2-37-.gif

I use to have a high opinion about @Ravi Nair as a more balanced Indian but I guess I was wrong. Lately I have noticed that he has this penchant for " Us against Them " kind of mentality and all the balance and objectivity has gone out the window. I guess the hypocrite hiding inside cannot remain subdued for long.

He is an idiot and always brings up irrelevant garbage to threads derailing everything, like I was on the thread about homosexuals and he quotes me talking about Muslims in the west. Like the ****? Also like @Talon just showed what does brahmin rapists have to do with intolerance in Pakistan? This dude goes full retard 9 threads out of 10.

I agree he is one of the balanced indians.
the OP has shown irresponsibility by posting such a thread just to rant about members
this should be in GHQ
I hope Mods are mature and would not entertain these kind of complains...
What is this drama:lol:

Back
Top Bottom