What's new

Rantings

1) Oh I am not asking for it! That is up to them! Which part made you think? All I said is I apologized (in my defence to what they accussed me

2) I am not dictating anyone...Only asking:

sure you apologized , but maybe it was not enough.. You seem to be complaining that you apologized but the other person did not reciprocate..

sure you apologized , but maybe it was not enough.. You seem to be complaining that you apologized but the other person did not reciprocate..
My "complain" is not asking of anything but telling them I apologized so drop the subject strop dragging it unnecessarily and that to in every forum and that also to every member they could find....

It reminded me of aunties who grab any passerby and tells them hot gossips about the next door neighbour they soo hate :blink:

Mind you @karan.1970 I frequent rough debates with a number of members....but how many have dragged it to other threads? and kept going on? and also to members who were not even on the thread they were speaking of?

Just tell me in honest opinion what that is called...be honest!

My "complain" is not asking of anything but telling them I apologized so drop the subject strop dragging it unnecessarily and that to in every forum and that also to every member they could find....

It reminded me of aunties who grab any passerby and tells them hot gossips about the next door neighbour they soo hate :blink:

Mind you @karan.1970 I frequent rough debates with a number of members....but how many have dragged it to other threads? and kept going on? and also to members who were not even on the thread they were speaking of?

Just tell me in honest opinion what that is called...be honest!

The problem with your line of argument is that you want to impose your norms and behavior on others.. Apologizing does not give you an automatic right to direct the folks you apologised to, to behave in a manner that you desire. It really does not matter who do they remind you of. If you are apologizing simply to prevent them from talking about what you said, then I am sorry, but that is an insincere apology...

iss court case ka ek lota eye witness main hoon....per mujhe kisi ne bulaya hi nahi :blink:
Yaar....1st page par aap hi ki height and teeth count likha hai!

The problem with your line of argument is that you want to impose your norms and behavior on others.. Apologizing does not give you an automatic right to direct the folks you apologised to, to behave in a manner that you desire. It really does not matter who do they remind you of. If you are apologizing simply to prevent them from talking about what you said, then I am sorry, but that is an insincere apology...
No it does not....But I am not dictating them however questioning their behaviour is my full right esp when it has become close to impossible to post without that topic being dragged into threads after my post...or without having certain Indian members questioning me with regards to pundits...

Please stop twisting my words....I said I had apologized on that thread meaning the thread these people are making an issue of...They started making an issue after that thread incident Not sure how you managed to miss all that

Please stop quoting me as you are not making any sense by twisting my words into demands, dictating or whatever...

read all the 5 pages...........lagta hai jaise koi court case chal raha hai.....:blah:
well i try to read more n write less....
both @Ravi Nair and @Talon are gud posters.........n d bimaru guys u rock(n ur videos too:sarcastic:)
Is it wrong for a woman to clear her name which is being bashed on every other thread she goes on?

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder how people manage to miss the 1st page itself where I said

This is just to clarify what it was and what it has now become

No it does not....But I am not dictating them however questioning their behaviour is my full right esp when it has become close to impossible to post without that topic being dragged into threads after my post...or without having certain Indian members questioning me with regards to pundits...

Please stop twisting my words....I said I had apologized on that thread meaning the thread these people are making an issue of...They started making an issue after that thread incident Not sure how you managed to miss all that

Please stop quoting me as you are not making any sense by twisting my words into demands, dictating or whatever...

What if the folks you apologized to, did not consider the apology enough? Why would you expect that your apology would be enough for the folks you apologized to move on. Anyway, this has gone too long.. let it be...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom