What's new

Rantings

He is banned so don't worry.

Oh btw, I am not saying I am innocent in all this. I have bit the bait and trolled back.

And have posted nonsense :lol:

I came here thinking this is a new thread to rant out your frustrations. But this seems to be something else altogether! :unsure:

And what's worse, my fellow South Indian Bro @Ravi Nair is wrongfully accused of being someone/something he isn't.:no:

I might have missed the context of that discussion and am a nobody to judge people here other than those I know a bit better. But please Bhaiyon aur Beheno, in your quest to prove a point, please don't get into personal quarrels. It never proves anything other than one's character and almost always leaves a bitter aftertaste.

ps: sorry if I sounded like someone preaching a sermon.

LOL. actually not entirely true. but still.

That dude shan was a weirdo anyway I told him I had a dna test done and he tells me he wants me to email my results to him. I was like wah lol. He got nothing but race on the mind.

Yes. When he got ot know that I was South Indian he had some cuckoo theories. I put him on ignore.

btw, I was clearly out of line in the thread.

Apologies for sentiments hurt. Thought i would say it before the Hammer from the skies strike me down :cheers:

Who the hell is khusra? What he has to do with this thread...
Are you also a lady?

Banned already?

:blink:

record time too.

Yes. When he got ot know that I was South Indian he had some cuckoo theories. I put him on ignore.

btw, I was clearly out of line in the thread.

Apologies for sentiments hurt. Thought i would say it before the Hammer from the skies strike me down :cheers:

You were not out of line you were off topic, I have no problems with you stating your opinion dude just open the right thread for it. No biggie.

I came here thinking this is a new thread to rant out your frustrations. But this seems to be something else altogether! :unsure:

And what's worse, my fellow South Indian Bro @Ravi Nair is wrongfully accused of being someone/something he isn't.:no:

I might have missed the context of that discussion and am a nobody to judge people here other than those I know a bit better. But please Bhaiyon aur Beheno, in your quest to prove a point, please don't get into personal quarrels. It never proves anything other than one's character and almost always leaves a bitter aftertaste.

ps: sorry if I sounded like someone preaching a sermon.

Thank you @Indischer for the spirited defense.

@Ravi Nair Haha...As I said, I know precious little about the context of this thread, but I can vouch that you aren't a troll, not by a long shot. :tup:

i was hoodwinked. . .
-2-37-.gif

so was @Ayush @Dem!god and @Ravi Nair

And i was upset about my BIMARU corner :ashamed:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom