What's new

Rantings

yar @Ravi Nair if you want to argue with a single person, do it without making a group, otherwise it gives an impression of people ganging up on an individual.
that makes the individual defensive.

you are not the only one who did it, everybody even op did it.

yar @Ravi Nair if you want to argue with a single person, do it without making a group, otherwise it gives an impression of people ganging up on an individual.

with passage of time they will grow a thick skin :)

I do not understand this ...why few people get angry over petty issue on the forum....we are not over here to fight but to..discuss..
so, it's better we understand each other rather than to show other attitude....
our country is definitely not in good shape, most of our population are poor and our netas corrupt...if we all fall to this then what will happen to our nation...
we need to nurture love and friendship rather than hate and jealously.....:tup:

Last edited:
Sare ral kay kudi dey magar peh gay neh! :crazy:

Ranting da rolla nahi pana chai da! One should use Report Button & Ranting posts should be posted in GHQ section....:coffee: I too did that ;) par hoya kuj nahi! :cray:

:agree:

Talon @ Why so serious ? :D

I don't get why we members get personal to each others on forums just because of difference in opinions. If we don't like the opinions of others just share our opinions and move on but why keep grudge and unnecessary hate in our heart for others?
Not serioud bro...Annoyed plus its in member club...I dont mind someone criticizing me but when they drag it on every thread they touch....and preach it with"modifications" everytime it is written...Like suddenly asking about rape became accussing of gang rape is a little over the board...I made this thread for them to rant out as much as they want here in 1 place instead of spreading it out everywhere :enjoy:

I use to have a high opinion about @Ravi Nair as a more balanced Indian but I guess I was wrong. Lately I have noticed that he has developed this penchant for " Us against Them " kind of mentality and all the balance and objectivity has gone out the window. I guess the hypocrite hiding inside cannot remain subdued for long.
No no :disagree: dont change your opinion about him based on me...Like I said I was wrong on that thread...However, I did apologize if someone cant move past that point then I really dont know what to do...

A little funny when you feel that its your right to offer opinions but want to deny the same right to others. I do not find anything in the post OP is complaining about that is against the forum rules, or even a borderline violation..But anyway, upto the MODs
Not exactly, when 1 can apologize after realizing the mistake and move out of the thread (never to return) why cant the other? Just a thought maybe you should invest on!

That dude shan was a weirdo anyway I told him I had a dna test done and he tells me he wants me to email my results to him. I was like wah lol. He got nothing but race on the mind.
Ok that is way over hilarious!

Last edited:
samuray.gif

Not exactly, when 1 can apologize after realizing the mistake and move out of the thread (never to return) why cant the other? Just a thought maybe you should invest on!
2 reasons

1. You can only ask for forgiveness. Not take it by force. Apologizing does not guarantee forgiveness, nor should you feel entitled to it.
2. You can only dictate your own actions and not force the other person to follow ....

2 reasons

1. You can only ask for forgiveness. Not take it by force. Apologizing does not guarantee forgiveness, nor should you feel entitled to it.
2. You can only dictate your own actions and not force the other person to follow ....

1) Oh I am not asking for it! That is up to them! Which part made you think? All I said is I apologized (in my defence to what they accussed me

2) I am not dictating anyone...Only asking:

So my question to you is when will you stop stooping low?

And this one was a suggestion...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom