What's new

Rantings

I agree he is one of the balanced indians.
the OP has shown irresponsibility by posting such a thread just to rant about members
this should be in GHQ

How about you let mods take care of moving threads, you are a "jr think tank" if this thread bothers you go do some think tanking instead of acting like a chooza.

He is an idiot and always brings up irrelevant garbage to threads derailing everything, like I was on the thread about homosexuals and he quotes me talking about Muslims in the west. Like the ****? Also like @Talon just showed what does brahmin rapists have to do with intolerance in Pakistan? This dude goes full retard 9 threads out of 10.

If you didn't get my point that LGBT can be considered a minority group, and how your criticism has been used by the majority group to shut down debate, by the minority group.

Again, you put views out there that run contrary to some people's belief systems, you will get challenged on it.

I hope Mods are mature and would not entertain these kind of complains...
What is this drama:lol:

You have 1 post to your name, unless you are stalking ravi you really have nothing to input here.

If you didn't get my point that LGBT can be considered a minority group, and how your criticism has been used by the majority group to shut debates... well.....

Again, you put views out there that run contrary to some people's belief systems, you will get challenged on it.

Your point was irrelevant to the topic and flame bait.

A little funny when you feel that its your right to offer opinions but want to deny the same right to others. I do not find anything in the post OP is complaining about that is against the forum rules, or even a borderline violation..But anyway, upto the MODs

You have 1 post to your name, unless you are stalking ravi you really have nothing to input here.

Your point was irrelevant to the topic and flame bait.

And that hasn't stopped people like Shan from race baiting on a regular basis.

I came here thinking this is a new thread to rant out your frustrations. But this seems to be something else altogether! :unsure:

And what's worse, my fellow South Indian Bro @Ravi Nair is wrongfully accused of being someone/something he isn't.:no:

I might have missed the context of that discussion and am a nobody to judge people here other than those I know a bit better. But please Bhaiyon aur Beheno, in your quest to prove a point, please don't get into personal quarrels. It never proves anything other than one's character and almost always leaves a bitter aftertaste.

ps: sorry if I sounded like someone preaching a sermon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom