SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well posted,
Should hammer all these basterds !
Make it an example!
Peace will come to karachi?

Good, they should ban the media, tell the residents to keep low and go in and clear this mess once and for all.... no questions asked and take no prisoners.....we all know what happens to those who get arrested. !!

so, it's basically to take revenge of armed personals
There are many unwritten rules in many cities. One doesn't kill security forces while they may kill other rival party members in a law less problem state. Similarly, women and children are not to be targeted in any revenge.

This is not right, but this happens.

There are many unwritten rules in many cities. One doesn't kill security forces while they may kill other rival party members in a law less problem state. Similarly, women and children are not to be targeted in any revenge.

This is not right, but this happens.

Peoples majority of karachi are behind this opreation remember that!

You know very well, targeted operation is not solution in Karachi.

No not doing anything & letting terrorists enjoy ride the whole country is nt the solution?
Terrorism only canbe defeated by countering it, but not by closing eyes from it?

You know very well, targeted operation is not solution in Karachi.

My dear, we are talking about some districts of Karachi......not FATA or Baluchistan. !!
There are gangsters, professional assassins, fundamentalists and political murderers hiding in Lyari.
If it wasn't for innocent civilians, i would be happy if the place was napalm bombed. !!

No not doing anything & letting terrorists enjoy ride the whole country is nt the solution?
Terrorism only canbe defeated by countering it, but not by closing eyes from it?

I haven't said that don't fight terrorism, but it must be impartial. Dismember militant wings of all political parties and religious outfits.

My dear, we are talking about some districts of Karachi......not FATA or Baluchistan. !!
There are gangsters, professional assassins, fundamentalists and political murderers hiding in Lyari.
If it wasn't for innocent civilians, i would be happy if the place was napalm bombed. !!

Agree - but those terrorists will move to other areas and comeback after operation, captured ones will be freed as part of some deal between political parties, this has happened many time and same will happen this time.

I haven't said that don't fight terrorism, but it must be impartial. Dismember militant wings of all political parties and religious outfits.

Don't try to talk like mr,andha qanoon cJ, if they didn't kiddnapped & killed the intell mens,it won't happen?
If the cause of the problem, yes drugs & illegal weapons out of play in karachi, others can be done vry ezy, bt if not went for these layari thugs , thn its the start of a civil war!
No body is stupid,enough to bomb whole layari out bt ,they needs showen their limits now?

Agree - but those terrorists will move to other areas and comeback after operation, captured ones will be freed as part of some deal between political parties, this has happened many time and same will happen this time.

You don't know, it may result in some terrorist dying in moqabla ,so no deals friend,its not the way ,like before!

Geo news reporting that Rangers have started a operation in Lyari.

Maybe a direct result of the abduction and killing of two Rangers intel personnel? Maybe the intel personnel were onto something i.e a torture cell or some new weapons cache?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...en-among-7-killed-karachi-target-killing.html

Look at the tickers.

Geo News Live | Geo Tv Live | Watch Geo News | Live Geo Streaming

GEO reporting that upto 1000 men taking part in the op.
See i told you COAS lashed dg rangers bottoms hard, i just hope they have gone in for good and accomplish something and hope it really not come to an end like chaudry aslam cid did

Back
Top Bottom