What's new

Rangers Intel men among 7 killed in Karachi target killing

Mr,kiyani not intersted, he only belives what zardari ever said “democracy is the best revenge”
Kiyani the saviour of democracy?lol
He & zardari doesn't care,even if whole karachi gets burnned down to ashes,wht they care is democracy in graveyard?lol

There are two people shud be held accountable for worst law and order situation in the country and both of them were in khi yesterday and "Na maloom afraad" in entire city spreading shitt right under their nose.

^^^ karachi is facing gang war and infighting not terrorism. SL army succeeded because LTTE was more like conventional army, capturing and retaining an area. No such entity in karachi.

Peace and quite isn't in the interest of Pakistani politicians.Last attacks on shias all police of Karachi was protecting the wedding of some Rich ***** whose father is well known high end political thief and even after the attack party continued.

You think those politicians thats even after the attack continue to party give a ratz a.ss for Karachi Hyderabad or pakistan hell no.

Almost all the killings in Karachi has some thing to do with some political party wing, terrorist organizations names are banned not the people running them.

Until Pakistanis wake up and get rid of the old **** they keep voting in over and over again this will continue.

There are two people shud be held accountable for worst law and order situation in the country and both of them were in khi yesterday and "Na maloom afraad" in entire city spreading shitt right under their nose.

Say it loud enough, test the damocrazy?lol

Peace and quite isn't in the interest of Pakistani politicians.Last attacks on shias all police of Karachi was protecting the wedding of some Rich ***** whose father is well known high end political thief and even after the attack party continued.

You think those politicians thats even after the attack continue to party give a ratz a.ss for Karachi Hyderabad or pakistan hell no.

Almost all the killings in Karachi has some thing to do with some political party wing, terrorist organizations names are banned not the people running them.

Until Pakistanis wake up and get rid of the old **** they keep voting in over and over again this will continue.

Good post mate!
Bt the odd question is vote for whom?
Even when we knew,ECP is just a fixed organization?
& even if we don't vote,they still be taking oath?lol lol lol
Its damo-crazy hrd to understand? Isn't it?lol

my soldiers :cray:

It is very hard to digest that in locations like Karachi where u have bullets in yr head from any direction and despite that fact our rangers guys are nude in terms of bullet proof jackets and helmets, i will prefer to sell the blood and heads of our politicians along with their children and arrange proper armor for our guys. After all they r the guys who face bullets first when time comes.
death to :sniper: politicians and demon crazy.

These gangsters and political wings have fired on their foot by killing the rangers. Layari now will be safe.

Time to lock up all those who support and harbor them also.

Ill wait for this time.

Nothing will happen until some one from family of our respected General or CJ will be being killed by these " NA MALOOM AFRAAD"

The lack of political, yes, political, will to solve the problems of Karachi is scary. What is truly stopping the government? It seems the establishment is stuck in time and will not rise to the challenges that face Pakistan. I truly hope we show sanity in these elections.

The lack of political, yes, political, will to solve the problems of Karachi is scary. What is truly stopping the government? It seems the establishment is stuck in time and will not rise to the challenges that face Pakistan. I truly hope we show sanity in these elections.

Shia bombing is politically related. LeJ and all its sub outfits need to be targeted and funds should be frozen.

Lyari harbours political wing militants specifically of pro-PPP nature. I will not be surprised that before Rangers operation info was given to flee the spots.

I doubt there ever will be a political will - Politicians and gangsters go hand in hand - where do you think they receive their muscle power and finances from? it's from the gangsters. Gangsters, police, landlords ans industrialists are essential for a politician.

These gangsters and political militant wings have fired on their foot by killing the rangers. Layari now will be safe.

Time to lock up all those who support and harbor them also.

The fact that the gangsters felt bold enough to kill Rangers also shows just how bad things have become because the "time to lock them up" has come and gone many times without effective actions against them.

^^ do these gangsters have political connections?

Back
Top Bottom