What's new

Rangers operation in Lyari

Don't try to talk like mr,andha qanoon cJ, if they didn't kiddnapped & killed the intell mens,it won't happen?
If the cause of the problem, yes drugs & illegal weapons out of play in karachi, others can be done vry ezy, bt if not went for these layari thugs , thn its the start of a civil war!
No body is stupid,enough to bomb whole layari out bt ,they needs showen their limits now?

First, of all screw that Dajjal Justice, i have nothing to do with it.
Second, Why rangers started this operation now when cheap justice is in Karachi?
Third, Who authorized this operation?

I always supported cleanup operation in Karachi to bring back peace & charm back but i am sick of these dramabazi. Last time when police was doing operation you were jumping up and down like everything is gonna resolved now, what happened after that? operation proved to be targeted on one type of militants

hmmm...it is a good news indeed...these terrorists should be arrested and killed..it is time for final clean up for us...aswe have lost too many lives of innocent citizens of karachi...

as usual and what was expected, protestors are out on the lyari expressway and burning tyres.....ladies are also protesting.....seriously ladies what is wrong with you

He is completely in bed with PPP at the moment. This movement to opposition was all pre planned. So I don't give much weight to this guys statements.

It isn't good or bad militants. It is PPP militant, ANP militant, MQM militant etc.

PPP wants an operation, it tell it's guys to scoot...same with the others.

Duck shooting, for AZ who don't want to give a seat too drug dealers who thinks,to become wazir-e-alla of sindh some day?lol
Yes in karachi amman commitee,is his worst enemy with tracks of conspiracies in BB,s death?lol

First, of all screw that Dajjal Justice, i have nothing to do with it.
Second, Why rangers started this operation now when cheap justice is in Karachi?
Third, Who authorized this operation?

I always supported cleanup operation in Karachi to bring back peace & charm back but i am sick of these dramabazi. Last time when police was doing operation you were jumping up and down like everything is gonna resolved now, what happened after that? operation proved to be targeted on one type of militants

Lst time,rangers wanted full powers ,denied by AZ sister!
Bt this time,they don't want listen aziz balouch voice?lol

as usual and what was expected, protestors are out on the lyari expressway and burning tyres.....ladies are also protesting.....seriously ladies what is wrong with you

Best drug peadlers from layari allways these ladies!
Don't need to wory,rangers wll achive their goals !

Best drug peadlers from layari allways these ladies!
Don't need to wory,rangers wll achive their goals !

i don't know but i have this gut feeling nothing will come out of this. Govt will avoid getting into mess at this time of the year when they have a week left......

As expected the operation is concluded and finished, they got their guys and left the area....after the operation, people have blocked national highway and firing in malir area

As expected the operation is concluded and finished, they got their guys and left the area....after the operation, people have blocked national highway and firing in malir area

and tonight you will se Hamid mir and others exploiting it..he will show some old lady crying,some 6 year old child screaming and then he will conclude anti-force statement....God he stink..!!

Apolgizes for earlier update... rangers are conduting operation as of now in different areas of lyari....looks like grab n run kind of operation

This operation wont be effective unless they kill those bastards otherwise government will just going to release them.

394625_549308681756171_58907804_n.jpg

Apolgizes for earlier update... rangers are conduting operation as of now in different areas of lyari....looks like grab n run kind of operation

Plz stop jumping to the conclusions?
You seems frm suffereing frm bad memories?lol
4 kiddnapped peoples recovered,12 taken into custdy, sympthyizers of these terrorists try hrd to divert opreation, bt its still going on?

Plz stop jumping to the conclusions?
You seems frm suffereing frm bad memories?lol
4 kiddnapped peoples recovered,12 taken into custdy, sympthyizers of these terrorists try hrd to divert opreation, bt its still going on?

yar i got hayfever, you know flu, sore throat and fever, not in complete senses today, i have been lying in bed whole. It was geo news who reported that rangers have left the area and showed the footage of them living the area, than in 10 minutes they showed the next ticker about operation in other areas.......

Back
Top Bottom