What's new

Karachi violence leaves at least 16 dead; Rangers conduct operation in Lyar

its all about your perception, people from karachi know the reality, you guys dont know any reality

those who support PTI are delusional, only MQM can fight for the karachi rights, its not about mohajir or not, its about the city, and many punjabis liing in karachi know this

before MQM it was jamaat and jamaat did nothing for karachi, same guys are now in PTI, same thing is also in KPK all those failed politicians are in PTI now, and frankly i dont see PTI succeed in KPK

MQM has the right organisation and the management to push for the city cause

we have seen that from 2002-2008, MQM did really well when it got the right authority, karachiites who voted PTI thought that the situation in karachi was because of MQM where as the reality is completely different from perception

Give time to govt of kpk and im sure they will perform better than the last govt,your post clearly shows your hatred for pti,and please dont bring punjabi etc things here,we all are pakistanis.

Though it could be pretty well true that MQM may be indulged in violence, but the disdain with which other pakistanis, specially punjabis disregard the fact that that there are also ANP thugs doing their share of killing and other sectarian sunni outfits trying hard to be the purest of Muslim, is extremely biased and surprising. It looks as if that the collective wisdom in punjab seeks to totallu alienate MQM with whatever means necessary. Whether those means are TTP or LeJ, is totally acceptable it seems.

Though it could be pretty well true that MQM may be indulged in violence, but the disdain with which other pakistanis, specially punjabis disregard the fact that that there are also ANP thugs doing their share of killing and other sectarian sunni outfits trying hard to be the purest of Muslim, is extremely biased and surprising. It looks as if that the collective wisdom in punjab seeks to totallu alienate MQM with whatever means necessary. Whether those means are TTP or LeJ, is totally acceptable it seems.

I am a total ousider in this discussion but want to remind all original inhabitants of Pakistan that MQM followers had a choice of staying back in India but they made a choice of moving to Pakistan and paid a very high price forthe same at that time in blood,tears and money.

I want all to accept ,acknowledge and respect that fact about them.Also if Karachi is the business capital of Pakistan then MQM has a big role in the city being so popular.All problems can be solved if you guys sit together and talk to each other with mutual respect.

This is not the time to to expose the ****** in your armour or kufurs will take advantage of the same....don't tell me later I did't tell you.

its all about your perception, people from karachi know the reality, you guys dont know any reality

those who support PTI are delusional, only MQM can fight for the karachi rights, its not about mohajir or not, its about the city, and many punjabis liing in karachi know this

before MQM it was jamaat and jamaat did nothing for karachi, same guys are now in PTI, same thing is also in KPK all those failed politicians are in PTI now, and frankly i dont see PTI succeed in KPK

we have seen that from 2002-2008, MQM did really well when it got the right authority, karachiites who voted PTI thought that the situation in karachi was because of MQM where as the reality is completely different from perception

MQM is a band of Murderous thugs and they have not done Squat for Karachi. In fact, MQM has caused irreparable damage to Karachi. I predict MQM will be disappear by next elections in Karachi. Karachi Citizens like myself will ensure that and we reject MQM's claim to Karachi. Even in this election if the elections were held in a fair manner, PTI would have had half the seats.

tum lahore waalon ko itni khujli q hoti he MQM its beyond my understanding

we karachiites dont worry about lahore a lot or punjab, why is there a paranoia about karachi from lahoris and punjab people?

the guy from lahore gave us the present situation

what makes you comment about karachi like we even care about what you think

go enjoy with your nangi tind

You are from the SEWER SYSTEM of Karachi. Please do not embarrass us Karachites by claiming to be one of us.

You are from the SEWER SYSTEM of Karachi. Please do not embarrass us Karachites by claiming to be one of us.

and should i tell you where you came out from :lol:

apne zuban ko lagam do, insult mughe bhi kerni aate he

they have not done Squat for Karachi.

yeh tumhare baaap ne nahi bana ker dya

Nagan_Ch_Karachi.jpg

clifton-karachi.jpg

karachi3cy7.jpg

Karachi-City-of-Lights-karachi-185434_500_328.jpg

sfc3_01.jpg

sgflyover2.jpg

CoastLineKarachi.jpg

528089d1195963740-superb-pics-kpt-interchange-karachi-a_zqt_pakwheels-com-.jpg

who should i believe? you or the majority of people from karachi? mom isnt in power why?
why did they fail so miserably this time around if they did so much for the city?
they are a gang, i know. try to import a car to karachi port and you will see its that simple.

i think the problem with pakistan is the domination of punjabis in the army and the control of pak by the army - ie punjabis.

go talk foolish to someody else i dont have time for stupid talk

truth hurts bro.
i got no reason to hate karachi other then what i see happening.

and like i said to earlier if you think mqm is a good party then try to import a car to your port and watch what happens

yeh tumhare baaap ne nahi bana ker dya

Nagan_Ch_Karachi.jpg

clifton-karachi.jpg

karachi3cy7.jpg

Karachi-City-of-Lights-karachi-185434_500_328.jpg

sfc3_01.jpg

sgflyover2.jpg

CoastLineKarachi.jpg

528089d1195963740-superb-pics-kpt-interchange-karachi-a_zqt_pakwheels-com-.jpg

Hanh, aab NALI KA KEERA @W.11 upni auqaat pay aagaya hai.

Upnay Maan Baap ka naam roshan ker reha ha bayghairut.

This why I say you are from the Sewer of Karachi as are rest of your MQM kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, the problem is Indian interference.

if you mean that MQM is indian because they are mohajir then that the only indian connection.

But India will support for a separate country of Sindh free from punjabi clutches.

if you mean that MQM is indian because they are mohajir then that the only indian connection.

But India will support for a separate country of Sindh free from punjabi clutches.

No it was for your dumb *** racist post. :)

No it was for your dumb *** racist post. :)
if you see pakistani elections its very clear.. punjabi won in punjab, sindhi won in sindh, pathan won in kp. but punjabi ruling country only because of higher numbr and oppressing baluchi and the rest.

Back
Top Bottom