What's new

Karachi violence leaves at least 16 dead; Rangers conduct operation in Lyar

if you see pakistani elections its very clear.. punjabi won in punjab, sindhi won in sindh, pathan won in kp. but punjabi ruling country only because of higher numbr and oppressing baluchi and the rest.

Funds need to be allocated properly, as long as that is done there is no oppression.

If MQM gets their funds to develop Karachi they will, unfortunately majority government doesn't supply funds to the local party so they dont develop and hopefully lose.

Funds need to be allocated properly, as long as that is done there is no oppression.

If MQM gets their funds to develop Karachi they will, unfortunately majority government doesn't supply funds to the local party so they dont develop and hopefully lose.

so i hope you will stop complaining about kashmir

NQM seemed to be the last remaining party that fights against religious fanaticism. The only food thing is people if Karachi still support them.

its all about your perception, people from karachi know the reality, you guys dont know any reality

those who support PTI are delusional, only MQM can fight for the karachi rights, its not about mohajir or not, its about the city, and many punjabis liing in karachi know this

before MQM it was jamaat and jamaat did nothing for karachi,
same guys are now in PTI, same thing is also in KPK all those failed politicians are in PTI now, and frankly i dont see PTI succeed in KPK

MQM has the right organisation and the management to push for the city cause

we have seen that from 2002-2008, MQM did really well when it got the right authority, karachiites who voted PTI thought that the situation in karachi was because of MQM where as the reality is completely different from perception

before MQM nothing was done but MQM has done aaaa looooooooootttttttttttttt ................. atrocities , no one wants to enter karachi , great job by MQM

before MQM nothing was done but MQM has done aaaa looooooooootttttttttttttt ................. atrocities , no one wants to enter karachi , great job by MQM

no karachi still gets the highest amount of immigrants from other areas of pakistan

I fail to understand people supporting mqm,arnt these people sick and tired of these thugs ruling karachi for ages.

کسی کو جاب دلوا دی ، کسی کو جیل سے چھڑوا دیا ، کسی کو گن دے دی بھائی کا بدلہ لینے کے لیے ، فراری کیمپ کے بارے میں سنا ہے نا ..... اب کوئی اتنا احسان کرے تو کون صحیح غلط سوچتا ہے جب تک کہ وہ خود کتے کی موت نہیں مارا جاتا

no karachi still gets the highest amount of immigrants from other areas of pakistan

and highest number of businesses leaving ;)

کسی کو جاب دلوا دی ، کسی کو جیل سے چھڑوا دیا ، کسی کو گن دے دی بھائی کا بدلہ لینے کے لیے ، فراری کیمپ کے بارے میں سنا ہے نا ..... اب کوئی اتنا احسان کرے تو کون صحیح غلط سوچتا ہے جب تک کہ وہ خود کتے کی موت نہیں مارا جاتا

bhai kisi ke swiss account me rishwat to nahi jama kerwaade na?

apne bhanje bhateje to secretary to nahi lagwa dya na?

apne bachon ko wazaraten to nahi de na?

puri baradri to government haraamkhori me to nahi lagwaya na??

tum log bada shareef bante ho, Lashkar jhangvi aur taliban se dosti kerte ho phir dosre ko gun dene peh taana dete ho

4.5 million dollar ke ghari to nahi pehenta na haraamkhor tinda ke tarha MQM wala?

and highest number of businesses leaving ;)

khaane to tum log yahen aate ho, aur bongian maarte ho ke koi karachi aataa nahi

bhai hum to chahte he hain ke kaam khaane waale ho karachi me taake karachi ka burden lahore/faisalabad bhi share kare :lol:

khaane to tum log yahen aate ho, aur bongian maarte ho ke koi karachi aataa nahi

bhai hum to chahte he hain ke kaam khaane waale ho karachi me taake karachi ka burden lahore/faisalabad bhi share kare :lol:

haan aap ki chahat to nazar aa he rahi hai aap kay kaamon se , din raat isi liye boriyon mein laashen milti hain ta k log chor k bhaag jaen aur karachi mein kam infact hum khane walay hon :lol:

An MQM member of Sindh Assembly was killed along with his son by TTP and yet we see here that Pakistanis are criticizing MQM and Mohajirs.

bhai kisi ke swiss account me rishwat to nahi jama kerwaade na?

apne bhanje bhateje to secretary to nahi lagwa dya na?

apne bachon ko wazaraten to nahi de na?

puri baradri to government haraamkhori me to nahi lagwaya na??

tum log bada shareef bante ho, Lashkar jhangvi aur taliban se dosti kerte ho phir dosre ko gun dene peh taana dete ho

4.5 million dollar ke ghari to nahi pehenta na haraamkhor tinda ke tarha MQM wala?

aap ki yeh tmaam baaten qaabl-e-tareef hain laikin agar koi rishwat nai leta, nepotism nai karta 45 karor ki watch nai pehnta to usey qatal ka haq mil jata hai ?? ye waisey kya fzool logic diya hai aapne apne leader ki tarha

masoom insan ko qatal karne wala lashkr-e-jhangwi se ho , taliban se ho , MQM se ho ya kisi bhi party se ho, mere liye sab brabar hain, sabhi ko sar-e-aam phansi pe latka dena chahiye altaf husain samait

An MQM member of Sindh Assembly was killed along with his son by TTP and yet we see here that Pakistanis are criticizing MQM and Mohajirs.

MQM is the major share holder of karachi and hence it's getting main share in criticism too btw i strongly condemn these killings whoever is doing

haan aap ki chahat to nazar aa he rahi hai aap kay kaamon se , din raat isi liye boriyon mein laashen milti hain ta k log chor k bhaag jaen aur karachi mein kam infact hum khane walay hon :lol:

lol, hum khaate kam hain, khilate zyada hain, samjhe :lol:

balke apna phet bhi khali rakhte hen dosron ko khila khila ker mota kerne ke lye

Back
Top Bottom